Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hawgs get Big road win at Tennessee

Started by forrest city joe, January 03, 2017, 07:55:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

WPS. congrats to our players and coaches on a very big win on the road. and over coming the refs to do it.TN is a very good team. they won by 10 at Texas A&M. and almost won at UNC. this is a very big win for the. this will turn out to be one of the better wins of the season. I LOVE IT.GO HOGS.

Letsroll1200

That's three straight road wins in the SEC going back to last season. 5 straight wins over Tennessee!!

dsims2k3

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 03, 2017, 07:57:40 pm
That's three straight road wins in the SEC going back to last season. 5 straight wins over Tennessee!!
Yes indeed.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Danny J

Yes...its a good win no doubt. Need all the road wins we can muster to help with that tournament resume. I believe going by the RPI as of right now this is our best win and it was away from home. Now we have a neutral site and road win against 2 decent P5 teams.

HogCzar1

Indeed one of the more important wins for Mike. On the road against a decent team and avoids 0-3 hole.

Jumpball Nostradamus

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 03, 2017, 07:55:06 pm
WPS. congrats to our players and coaches on a very big win on the road. and over coming the refs to do it.TN is a very good team. they won by 10 at Texas A&M. and almost won at UNC. this is a very big win for the. this will turn out to be one of the better wins of the season. I LOVE IT.GO HOGS.

GO MIKE ANDERSON!!!

rzrbackramsfan

Hey last time you were on this board was when we made the tournament, first day back and we get a big road win.  FCJ, there could be something to this. 

porkinsons disease

I was hoping for 1-1 going to KY. Nice win!
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hobhog

Quote from: HogCzar1 on January 03, 2017, 07:59:24 pm
Indeed one of the more important wins for Mike. On the road against a decent team and avoids 0-3 hole.

Had to have it. Free shot at UK (ugh) and then see what happens.

Dropkick

you are right Joe, big win.

jdunhog

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: hogsanity on January 03, 2017, 08:02:17 pm
Good road win by the Hogs.

I envy your position.  We lose and you were right, we win, and the hogs won. 

BoarnSupremacy

Good win.  It was a road win that makes it special.

Letsroll1200

hogsanity

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 03, 2017, 08:05:51 pm
I envy your position.  We lose and you were right, we win, and the hogs won. 

Right about what? I didnt say they'd lose tonight.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

moses_007

That Macon is a stud.  Late in the game nobody is better.  So glad we got him.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 03, 2017, 07:57:40 pm
Yep! the program is about to take off.

cardsNhogs

Great Win! I usually don't complain about refs but I was screaming at them tonight through the TV!

BentonvilleJeff

This one was important. Great effort and win. Go Hogs!

forrest city joe

Quote from: jdunhog on January 03, 2017, 08:01:57 pm
Hey Joe I defend Mike and they take down my post!
I just don't get it. what's wrong with giving Mike some credit.he sure to catch a lot of hell when the Hogs lose.

OLDHOG

Quote from: cardsNhogs on January 03, 2017, 08:10:44 pm
Great Win! I usually don't complain about refs but I was screaming at them tonight through the TV!
They were REALLY bad. Great win.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Beaverfever

I thought today was a must win and I was fully prepared for the team to blow it but I'm happy to see I was wrong.  Good win hogs.

hawgmasta

FCJ back and the hogs win. A great day in hogville. :razorback:

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: hogsanity on January 03, 2017, 08:08:43 pm
Right about what? I didnt say they'd lose tonight.

Oh man, even a better situation.  So you're down on the Hogs and CMA in general but don't call us losing, so you can be right when we lose, happy AND not wrong when we lose. 

As I'm an optimist, when we we most likely lose to the traitors next week and you get your jabs in I come in and say "Well I didn't say we'll win."  Technically true, but you know where I lie in support of the team. 

Martygit

Is this you're board or not - I've been trying to keep up with your observations on it but it seems that it's been abandoned - and you've apparently removed your name from it - just like to know

http://forrestcityjoe.freeforums.net/board/1/general-board
RIP OTR, REV

PonderinHog

Quote from: MartinGit on January 03, 2017, 08:41:53 pm
Is this you're board or not - I've been trying to keep up with your observations on it but it seems that it's been abandoned - and you've apparently removed your name from it - just like to know

http://forrestcityjoe.freeforums.net/board/1/general-board
Seems legit!

mightybulldogs12

Proud of the hogs. Hoping for a good game Saturday. 

hogsanity

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 03, 2017, 08:39:40 pm
.  So you're down on the Hogs and CMA

I am not down on the Hogs, I have been saying for months they would make the ncaat.

I have been quite open that I think the Anderson hire was a mistake as it set up a situation where he can never be fired. Just look at the things being said now, that even if the team tanks, which I do not think happens, he cant be fired because of recruiting classes 2 & 3 years down the road.

PonderinHog

How many coaches, not just head coaches, at Arkansas have 23 years of service? 

HawgWild

Nice to win on the road after being 13 points down. Good job Hogs!!

TheRazorback500

Yes it was. We survived a first half four minute scoring drought and a 13-point deficit and held on to the lead to the end. I think we learned some things from the Fla loss. We seem to be coming together as a team.

:razorback:

Do you wanna get Rocked?