Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I leave for over a year and see nothing has changed

Started by forrest city joe, January 03, 2017, 02:11:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Medic821 on January 07, 2017, 02:55:03 am
  Joe nothing has changed here.  Still the same old stupid ass comments from people that know more than the coaches do.   That is all.

+1000

LAHOG1962

Temprees

Quote from: MountieDawg on January 03, 2017, 02:26:14 pm
Pel had the #9 ranked recruiting class in the nation per ESPN coming in....  Didn't stop the change last time, shouldn't stop the change this time... 
Pel never should have gotten ANY college head coaching job.   I see that he has yet to get a head job since he was fired.

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: Medic821 on January 07, 2017, 02:55:03 am
  Joe nothing has changed here.  Still the same old stupid ass comments from people that know more than the coaches do.   That is all.
Yep, nothing has changed.
Still the same biased commentary from some who value a certain coach over the Razorbacks.

X 10,000,000

Hey, a math exercise! I can do that too! I have a minor in math, so let's go!

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: Temprees on January 07, 2017, 11:14:03 am
Pel never should have gotten ANY college head coaching job.   I see that he has yet to get a head job since he was fired.

Pelphrey did some good things, and is a good man.
This is a guy who even after being released came back to town to see some of his former players graduate. That is a solid guy.
And some people were wanting to lock him up to a long-term deal after beating OU and TX within a week in 2008. (long as he wants, long as he needs, maybe? ha)

But that's not the point now. The point is I notice people usually bring up Pelphrey but they seem to avoid any Heath comparisons. And that's the guy whom I claim that within the first five years had done equal or better than Anderson, yet he didn't get extended. The guy built two NCAA teams and handed one to Pelphrey too. That's more than the current guy did in five years. And don't talk to me about starting points: Heath didn't start with nothing. His first team was terrible, and that was even after doing some nifty spring recruiting to bring in Eric Ferguson and Kendrick Davis at the last minute. 

FineAsSwine

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on January 07, 2017, 11:31:55 am
Yep, nothing has changed.
Still the same biased commentary from some who value a certain coach over the Razorbacks.

X 10,000,000

Hey, a math exercise! I can do that too! I have a minor in math, so let's go!

Watching and reading your posts has made me understand why cluster bombing was banned by so many nations.