Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 10 Thoughts

Started by hawgfan4life, March 11, 2018, 10:58:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan4life

1.  Like our draw
2.  Hate our location
3.  Really don't think it mattes whether it was a 6 or a 7, but it is a little odd how some seeding worked out and AR just as easily can be argued as a 6.
4.  Auburn getting a 4 might be justifiable on paper, but they are a horrible 4.
5.  I like our match-up with Butler.  Just need to defend the 3 and not get into foul trouble early. 
6.  Purdue match-up is an absolute horrible draw for us for two reasons.  1.  They have some really big guys that are going to be tough on Gafford and Thompson and they have tremendous 3 pt shooters.  If we get caught helping and they kick out and hit shots, it will be horrible for us.
7.  We need to win the first round.  Everything after that is gravy.
8.  Just because our draw is great on paper to many fans doesn't mean we should start expecting to be in the Final Four, Elite 8, or even Sweet 16.  If we beat Purdue, that will be a huge win and a big upset.
9.  We need to get Purdue into a fast paced sloppy game.  We need to run them ragged with our depth.
10.  I really like our chances if Beard and Barford can play like they have recently and Macon and Jones can get a little confidence and rhythm going.  Especially Jones.  It seems like we play very well when he is scoring and it adds so much to our team.  We will need that big time moving forward.

Lud42

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.--H.L. Mencken

hawgwileywyatt

Quote from: hawgfan4life on March 11, 2018, 10:58:31 pm
1.  Like our draw
2.  Hate our location
3.  Really don't think it mattes whether it was a 6 or a 7, but it is a little odd how some seeding worked out and AR just as easily can be argued as a 6.
4.  Auburn getting a 4 might be justifiable on paper, but they are a horrible 4.
5.  I like our match-up with Butler.  Just need to defend the 3 and not get into foul trouble early. 
6.  Purdue match-up is an absolute horrible draw for us for two reasons.  1.  They have some really big guys that are going to be tough on Gafford and Thompson and they have tremendous 3 pt shooters.  If we get caught helping and they kick out and hit shots, it will be horrible for us.
7.  We need to win the first round.  Everything after that is gravy.
8.  Just because our draw is great on paper to many fans doesn't mean we should start expecting to be in the Final Four, Elite 8, or even Sweet 16.  If we beat Purdue, that will be a huge win and a big upset.
9.  We need to get Purdue into a fast paced sloppy game.  We need to run them ragged with our depth.
10.  I really like our chances if Beard and Barford can play like they have recently and Macon and Jones can get a little confidence and rhythm going.  Especially Jones.  It seems like we play very well when he is scoring and it adds so much to our team.  We will need that big time moving forward.

You are bi-polar.

TM Hog

" Like our draw" - " hate our draw"