Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (18-8, 7-6) vs Texas A&M (17-9, 6-7)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 17, 2018, 02:09:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Smalltownhog95

Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

PonderinHog

HamIAm

Ok, Iowa and Indiana are in a 2 point game.  Knowing how games have gone lately I expect this to take a half hour.  Where will we find the Hogs in the meantime?

hawgball40

Lets Go Hogs! We need this Dub in a bad way.

Quote from: HamIAm on February 17, 2018, 02:58:30 pm
Ok, Iowa and Indiana are in a 2 point game.  Knowing how games have gone lately I expect this to take a half hour.  Where will we find the Hogs in the meantime?
Good question. It always says in the alert it will be on sec alternate but it never is, atleast for me. I am a direct tv user so it may work for others,idk

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 17, 2018, 02:37:08 pm
#1, you are a busy man. Are you at Bud or Baum.
Bouncing between forums, great day to be a Hog Fan. Hopefully our Basketball Hogs will do as well as our baseball hogs are doing

THUNDER!

panhandlepig

Go Hogs! I feel good about this one.  Prove me right. WPS!

PonderinHog

Quote from: HamIAm on February 17, 2018, 02:58:30 pm
That was a good pass.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hogz87

How in the heck did we not come up with that before it ended in a held-ball?

rljjr

I like the intensity early. Let's jump on them and destroy their will to live.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HamIAm

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 17, 2018, 03:05:13 pm
Scarolina is killing Auburn   :o
but that is a huge hole they are digging. down 26 on the road late in the first half

Hogz87

It's great that those shots are falling, but two of the three three-pointers we made were of the "extreme high level of difficulty" variety.  Hopefully we can eventually start getting either cleaner looks from three or get shots going towards the basket. 

PonderinHog

Letsroll1200

Making shots and playing great defense. Let's get Gafford a touch.

Hogz87

Quote from: HamIAm on February 17, 2018, 03:14:33 pm
but that is a huge hole they are digging. down 26 on the road late in the first half
Michigan State was down 27 in the 1st half at Northwestern and they're about to win.  Who knows, maybe coming back from huge deficits is in the water today for top 10 teams.

AirWarren

The real Hogules

We need to get the ball inside and draw some fouls on the A&M big men, early. Although I'm not opposed to us raining in 3's, either.  ;)
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

26.2Hog

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr