Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I would like to know the % of shots made that were not dunks or layups.

Started by swinesation, December 22, 2007, 07:20:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

swinesation

We cannot hit a jump shot. It is unbelievable. Nobody on this team could be counted on to hit a jump shot today. Not a three pointer. Not a 15 footer. Not a 10 footer. Not a 5 footer. It is very hard to win when you can't shoot. Not to mention 14-25 on FT's. Unreal.

But seriously, does anyone know if they keep a stat on dunks?

forrest city joe

Quote from: swinesation on December 22, 2007, 07:20:21 pm
We cannot hit a jump shot. It is unbelievable. Nobody on this team could be counted on to hit a jump shot today. Not a three pointer. Not a 15 footer. Not a 10 footer. Not a 5 footer. It is very hard to win when you can't shoot. Not to mention 14-25 on FT's. Unreal.

Very true. but did you notice we can't play any defense. we can't make stops. 3 the entire 2nd half. that's unreal.

Oliver

Quote from: swinesation on December 22, 2007, 07:20:21 pm

I was stating this earlier.  You take away our easy transition dunks and stick-backs and we can't throw it in the ocean.  A sign of a terrible shooting team.

threeNout

Pelphrey needs to get the guys loosened up and shooting better, he is doing everything else right IMO, he just inherited an average shooting team at best, who is in a team wide shooting slump right now. It's psycololgical or something.

If we could just be an average shooting team who could manage spurts of being able to sink shots from outside 5 feet, we could still win a lot of games. But I admit being discouraged by what I saw today, any team in the country that can shoot fairly well can beat us when we shoot like we did today.