Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What?!? No Game Thread? I'll start it the. Official Game Thread AR vs Ap. St.

Started by kimjongsqUeAl, December 22, 2007, 03:28:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kimjongsqUeAl

Great Defense by the Hogs.  Could be multiple turnover game for us.  :razorback:
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Sue E NoNutts

Your/You're.....the difference between knowing your shite and knowing you're shite.

Lose/Loose.  When you lose weight, your pants feel loose.

kimjongsqUeAl

Yep.  This team is not all that good.  We don't really need to shoot 3s anyway unless they are wide open and think they can hit it.  Inside game is our bread and butter
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

Sue E NoNutts

Your/You're.....the difference between knowing your shite and knowing you're shite.

Sue E NoNutts

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

kimjongsqUeAl

I was afraid there would nt be a big showing here in LR.  If we want to keep having games here then the fans really need to come out big time.
- Thomas Jefferson

- God

Sue E NoNutts

Sue E NoNutts

kimjongsqUeAl

Did anyone notice the close-up on Ricks hair earlier?  Love that hair!
- Thomas Jefferson

- God

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

Hollywood_HOGan45

only a two point lead against a 4-5 App state team.

paitence with this team is starting to wear thin.

hopefully we'll be better next year when we get some real guards other than Bev.

Oliver

God this game is disgusting. 

1.  We still can't guard the perimeter.
2.  We can't score unless it's a dunk from our transition offense or an offensive put-back off a terrible shot.
3.  We have maybe scored 5 points in a set offense today.

Of course we've had these problems all season long but today it's against a Div. I-AA team.

kimjongsqUeAl

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on December 22, 2007, 03:38:47 pm
only a two point lead against a 4-5 App state team.

paitence with this team is starting to wear thin.

hopefully we'll be better next year when we get some real guards other than Bev.

im with ya. 
- Thomas Jefferson

- God

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

DSmithNPS

Out of state here...can someone keep this thread updated with score and scoring?  THANKS

Sue E NoNutts

Hogs better step it up or Pel's not gonna let them go home for Christmas

Sue E NoNutts

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

Sue E NoNutts

razorbackfan4life

Sue E NoNutts

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

SteveInArk

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

Oliver

Quote from: DSmithNPS on December 22, 2007, 03:43:03 pm
Out of state here...can someone keep this thread updated with score and scoring?  THANKS

It's 33-28 Appalachian State.  Charles Thomas going to the line for 2 shots.  Be thankful that you are out of state and can't see this.

Sue E NoNutts

What is up with this weather?  We got a tornado watch in the SE corner and a winter weather advisory in the upper NW

SteveInArk

Quote from: Oliver Miller on December 22, 2007, 03:47:38 pm
It's 33-28 Appalachian State.  Charles Thomas going to the line for 2 shots.  Be thankful that you are out of state and can't see this.

For now, that IS the quote of the day.

Sue E NoNutts

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

TRUHOG718

Bev went out with those two fouls early. we will be ok in 2nd half
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

Sue E NoNutts

Oliver

A phrase you never want to hear..."Let's hope that Pelphrey can make some second half adjustments against Appalachian State."

SteveInArk

Sue E NoNutts

Sue E NoNutts

SteveInArk

Oliver

Pelphrey will not be getting the honeymoon treatment from me anymore if we lose this game today.

Sue E NoNutts

SteveInArk

Sue E NoNutts

Torqued pork

Sue E NoNutts

SteveInArk