Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tickets to App St. Game in Little Rock

Started by brooks22, December 18, 2007, 10:37:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brooks22

I am curious on how to go about getting tickets to the App St game in Little Rock.  Can anyone help??  Thanks.

Modsquad24

booogaga

ticketmaster. ebay. stubhub. there are tons of websites that sell tickets online.
GO HOGS!

Jim Harris

Quote from: brooks22 on December 18, 2007, 10:37:04 pm
I am curious on how to go about getting tickets to the App St game in Little Rock.  Can anyone help??  Thanks.

call 501=975-9000.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

TennesseeRaz

I'm in SE TN on my way to Fayetteville.  I would like to stop with the family in LR for the game this Saturday if we can time it right.  Is the game sold out?  What's it like trying to buy tickets outside of the stadium for a game at Alltel.  Thanks to anyone who can advise.

donkey

The lower bowl is sold out, but you should be able to just walk up and buy a few tickets together without much of a problem.

HoginHouston

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B003F3A8F4F9820?artistid=999453&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7

This is the website to get tickets. It's not sold out yet, so I hope a lot of yall come and fill up Alltell. We don't need a bunch of empty seats for JPs first LR game...
Go Hogs Go.