Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dominican Republic

Started by HogCard, January 13, 2015, 03:48:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogCard

Looking for all inclusive, preferably adults only.  Anybody been?  Recommendations?

Whoisnext

We went to Punta cana last year and stayed at melia caribe.  All adults section.  Very nice.  Food was good and service was great.  Beach is not great but make up for it with the pool area.  If you are a golfer I would highly recommend Punta espada.  30 min drive

Großer Kriegschwein

Punta Cana...Majestic Colonial..... Good prices. There will be a few kids, but not running all over the place.

Get the suite with both indoor and outdoor hot tubs. You have to look, but that room was the bomb.
This is my non-signature signature.

husker71

are you going solo??   I have a friend that goes alone and has a great time and can get you some info     If taking someone I have no idea now       I got a deal from a Vegas travel agent a few years ago and went to Punta Cana and had a great time    a group of us got there and suite from Vegas for only $699  for 4 days and 3 nights I think    but that was because 1 of the guys worked for Hard Rock in Vegas and got us a deal on the suites at their place there

HogCard

will be taking wife.  will look into the ones discussed.  thanks