Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pseudorabies

Quote from: ChemHog on November 03, 2012, 11:35:18 am
so now the moderator who came in to stir stuff up is now threatening non-mod people with a potential ban or time out for responding to their poor manners and ill behavior?

Classic...

Reading comprehension. 

Kenny Buzzhog

What I dont understand is why people would want to read a thread they believe to be trash. If you dont believe or are not having fun I would say just get out of the thread. Nobody is keeping you here.

Personally there are a bunch of threads I dont read because I think they are ridiculous & never visit them. I dont go into those threads causing trouble.

I just dont know what is so hard to understand about that. Its common sense.

GRUDEN

pseudorabies

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 03, 2012, 11:36:28 am
What I dont understand is why people would want to read a thread they believe to be trash. If you dont believe or are not having fun I would say just get out of the thread. Nobody is keeping you here.

Personally there are a bunch of threads I dont read because I think they are ridiculous & never visit them. I dont go into those threads causing trouble.

GRUDEN

For a guy that preaches patience, you sure don't have any.

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Hog Waller

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 11:35:06 am
I want Gruden here.

Quit pointing at Psuedo....it is not the point.

Someone tell me with logical reasoning why not one single BOT member has leaked a single word about Gruden?

And how do you know they have not?

johnny cash

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 03, 2012, 11:36:28 am

GRUDEN
well said buzz! What other thread is there lol? It's all Grude anyway'

Gruden!!!!!

PonderinHog

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 11:37:51 am
Nope I have a lot of patience. Just stating a fact. That is all.

GRUDEN

BloodRedHog

Quote from: Hog Waller on November 03, 2012, 11:38:23 am
And how do you know they have not?

We have too many sources on HV for it not to be posted by now.

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Hog Waller

Quote from: ChemHog on November 03, 2012, 11:35:18 am
so now the moderator who came in to stir stuff up is now threatening non-mod people with a potential ban or time out for responding to their poor manners and ill behavior?

Classic...

Funny how that works...and funny how that is allowed...at least to the mods it is.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 03, 2012, 11:39:56 am

GRUDEN
Impatience comes to those that have to wait. ;)

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

pseudorabies

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 03, 2012, 11:39:56 am

GRUDEN

What people believe and what is fact are often not one and the same.  This thread is living proof of that. 

Razorback de Nosferatu

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 11:33:28 am
Watch it, or you are going to the principals office.

No one is stopping you from having fun.

I just want you to back up what you're saying.

Hog Waller

PonderinHog

TJHOG

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 11:40:02 am
We have too many sources on HV for it not to be posted by now.
Hmmm

johnny cash

BloodRedHog

It doesn't matter if the coaching search was on a public agenda or not....

The BOT are fans just like us.  They would've have asked and brought it up in private discussion.

The fact that no one on HV has posted anything makes me think Gruden is NOT happening, as much as I want it to.

WoePigSooie

Quote from: Razorback de Nosferatu on November 03, 2012, 11:29:05 am
I have a twitter account if this Gruden matter is actually true.

Watching you and Lanny act like the nerds who were left in charge of the classroom while the teacher's taking a dump has grated my last nerve.  Seems like you'd gone away for a while, but alas.

If you're so darned informed, kill it. If not, let people believe and have their fun.  It IS the tavern.

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 11:33:28 am
Watch it, or you are going to the principals office.

No one is stopping you from having fun. 

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 11:36:19 am
Reading comprehension. 

So you implying that you will send someone to the principlas office is what then?  I read, and comprehend that you made a veild threat about reporting someone to Lanny and also comprehend that you come here to basically harsh peoples gigs and try to make bewbs seem like less fun.  All the while, waving your "global moderator" status like it is the first pee pee to reach the bottom of the urinal.  I think you are a guy at least....  Others say not.  I am sorry if you are a girl, cause that whole "but she has a great personality" thing, doesn't seem to be workng out for you.

Boarme

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 11:10:04 am
I am not backing out of ANYTHING!!!  He could have been...  but I know now he wasn't.  That is all!!  I hold back some, but not much.  I try to tell you guys what I hear.  My name is on my twitter and my email here.  I am not hiding behind a damn screen name. 

I certainly appreciate what you post.  Same for the other people that share information even though there is a good chance they are going to be attacked for saying it.    Thanks for doing it.

hawgjr

DJ is the man!  Running strong again today.

Hog Waller

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 11:42:45 am
What people believe and what is fact are often not one and the same.  This thread is living proof of that. 

Again if you don't like it go away.  Contrary to what you believe not everyone has to agree with you.  Contrary to what you believe, you don't know everything.

HogInIns

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 11:37:53 am
Duck? HogInIns?
Right here.  Just letting that female dog run her prissy little mouth!!
I can't stand Lil' Ole Arkansas Syndrome!!!

Hog Waller

Quote from: johnny cash on November 03, 2012, 11:44:15 am
DJ in da house! 

DJ been in the house most all season...to bad the coaches didn't see that.

pseudorabies

Quote from: ChemHog on November 03, 2012, 11:44:32 am
So you implying that you will send someone to the principlas office is what then?  I read, and comprehend that you made a veild threat about reporting someone to Lanny and also comprehend that you come here to basically harsh peoples gigs and try to make bewbs seem like less fun.  All the while, waving your "global moderator" status like it is the first pee pee to reach the bottom of the urinal.  I think you are a guy at least....  Others say not.  I am sorry if you are a girl, cause that whole "but she has a great personality" thing, doesn't seem to be workng out for you.

LOL.....you guys are a hoot! 

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

pseudorabies

Quote from: Hog Waller on November 03, 2012, 11:46:51 am
Again if you don't like it go away.  Contrary to what you believe not everyone has to agree with you.  Contrary to what you believe, you don't know everything.

LOL.....you don't see me complaining, whining and crying about things. 

Scott7703

You're correct. You are proof just how true it really is.

RiteRev

Good grief man.  You've got to be kidding.   Now you are the supreme moderator of the fact or truth?

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 11:37:51 am

reading comprehension

HogInIns

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 11:51:24 am
YET!!!!

johnny cash

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 11:47:47 am
Right here.  Just letting that female dog run her prissy little mouth!!
watch out female dog could be frowned upon lol! Also lmao!!!

Gruden!!!!!!

Hog Waller

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 11:51:24 am

Really?  It's been pretty much every post.

Huckleberry Pig

what's everyone drinking today?

pseudorabies

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 11:52:30 am
YET!!!!

Did Cindy and Jon stop by and say hi on their way to the beer festival? 

14erHog

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on November 03, 2012, 11:53:58 am
since it is early here OJ and disaronno
Zakk Wylde

Thomas Jefferson

Ronald Reagan

johnny cash

Hog Waller

Maybe later...have to drive to Louisville later.  Taking the wife to dinner and then to the Springsteen concert

hawgjr

Tea right now.  Too early for the Grude stuff!

BloodRedHog

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 11:52:30 am
YET!!!!

HogIn, no offense, but let's focus on the Gruden hire....how could none of these BOT members not leak a word after yesterday's meeting?
Are your sources, and Duck's, all on the Gruden side and none on the UA side?

hawgjr

PonderinHog

Razorback de Nosferatu

Quote from: Hog Waller on November 03, 2012, 11:55:37 am
Maybe later...have to drive to Louisville later.  Taking the wife to dinner and then to the Springsteen concert

Springsteen puts on a great show. Seen him solo and with the E-Street band.  Have fun.

HogInIns

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 11:54:56 am
Did Cindy and Jon stop by and say hi on their way to the beer festival?
No, but Kendall Trainer damn sure did!!!  I got your A$$ little boy.  My name is out there with what I am saying, why don't you post yours.  Or would you like me to do it for you.

huntindoc

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 10:59:36 am
All I said was...  Don't be so quick to dismiss.  Gruden was NOT at the festival, but they DO have friends in LR.

Hoginins you had to know how that statement was going to be taken.  If you knew he wasn't there you should have said so and added the part about having friends there.  Not wise.  I know it's hard to keep from getting carried away.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Hog Waller on November 03, 2012, 11:55:37 am

nice! ya'll celebrating anything or is it just for fun?

as for me, drinking some woodchuck cider.  love that stuff during the fall

nwahogs

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 11:56:18 am
HogIn, no offense, but let's focus on the Gruden hire....how could none of these BOT members not leak a word after yesterday's meeting?
Are your sources, and Duck's, all on the Gruden side and none on the UA side?

How about a confidentiality agreement? Is that possible? I don't know, just asking

johnny cash