Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Waller

Quote from: Lanny on November 03, 2012, 10:49:07 am
No chance

As he smiles from ear to ear as he types.

Just come on out and say it's true...you know you want to.

Dropkick

Honest question: would Lanny know any more than pseudo, duck or others

hawgs4packers

Quote from: Dropkick on November 03, 2012, 10:55:36 am
Nope!
WOW!!!

pseudorabies

Quote from: Dropkick on November 03, 2012, 10:55:36 am

Honest answer:  He knows exactly what I know on Gruden.  It isn't happening and never was. 

RLWOLFEMAN

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 10:48:00 am
I wouldn't put any stock into this guy either. 
Oh my god lock the thread we have posters attacking each other!

HogInIns

All I said was...  Don't be so quick to dismiss.  Gruden was NOT at the festival, but they DO have friends in LR.
I can't stand Lil' Ole Arkansas Syndrome!!!

WoePigSooie

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 10:57:14 am
Honest answer:  He knows exactly what I know on Gruden.  It isn't happening and never was.

But he is so much nicer about saying it....  And to my knowledge has never been insulting, condescending or antagonistic.

Also, unlike ArchitectHog, I doubt if lanny would slap retarded kids for looking at him funny.

Scott7703

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 10:57:14 am

Believe whatever you will but there had been contact made between Arkansas and Gruden. If you dispute this you are 100% wrong. What happens next I don't know but others seem confident it was more than just contact.

ekyle1

Pseudo..... For a person who believes JG is not in play, you sure spend a lot of time on this thread. Why is that?

RLWOLFEMAN

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 10:59:36 am
All I said was...  Don't be so quick to dismiss.  Gruden was NOT at the festival, but they DO have friends in LR.
You can't back out of your intention on this one. When you posted that you wanted people to believe he was there.

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Hog Waller

Sad fact...Arkansas looking for its 1st win against an FBS team with a winning record.

14erHog

I just hope that I am not wasting another saturday watching a loss...
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

pseudorabies

Quote from: HogInIns on November 03, 2012, 10:59:36 am

HogInIns

Quote from: RLWOLFEMAN on November 03, 2012, 11:01:32 am
You can't back out of your intention on this one. When you posted that you wanted people to believe he was there.
I am not backing out of ANYTHING!!!  He could have been...  but I know now he wasn't.  That is all!!  I hold back some, but not much.  I try to tell you guys what I hear.  My name is on my twitter and my email here.  I am not hiding behind a damn screen name. 
I can't stand Lil' Ole Arkansas Syndrome!!!

BloodRedHog

Quote from: razordan on November 03, 2012, 10:48:46 am
I have decided now that I believe for sure that Gruden is not coming. I think this dream is officially over guys.

This^^
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

hawgjr

Looks like MNF is in New Orleans on Monday night.  Short flight to NO from NWA.  Just saying.

GRUDEN!

Kenny Buzzhog

Patience guys. Grude grief.

Everything is still grude.

Keep on Grudening!!!!!!

GRUDEN

Hog Waller

Quote from: AR Taco04 on November 03, 2012, 11:11:39 am
You referring to Gruden? Or the odds of you moderating your moderators?

Valid questions.

razorback3072

A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Hog Waller

I have decided now that I believe for sure that Gruden is not coming. I think this dream is officially over guys.

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 11:10:48 am

This^^

Then no need for you to hang out in here...bye.

BloodRedHog

Great we made contact....but an official announcement is what we need! Where is the announcement !

I grow tired of this shi*

3BoarsDown

Welcome to reality.

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: ween on November 03, 2012, 11:16:49 am
Which is why it is so infuriating. I want to enjoy this board. I really do. I have fun with it. However, you insist on being so divisive, that the experience isn't what it could be.

It's like really liking a restaurant's food, but the waiters are so rude that you don't ever want to come back. Then the manager comes in and says to get over it. My staff can act however they want. Sux, cause I really like the food.

Spot on analogy.

We'll do whatever we want because we have what you want.

Hog Waller

Quote from: ween on November 03, 2012, 11:16:49 am
Which is why it is so infuriating. I want to enjoy this board. I really do. I have fun with it. However, you insist on being so divisive, that the experience isn't what it could be.

It's like really liking a restaurant's food, but the waiters are so rude that you don't ever want to come back. Then the manager comes in and says to get over it. My staff can act however they want. Sux, cause I really like the food.

Never fails, you always run into people who no matter what, insist on being a complete butt hole.  Doesn't matter the time of day or the occasion, they continue to be a butt hole.  Quite sad actually to be such a miserable human being that all you can do is pick pick pick.

Gman

BloodRedHog

Come on guys. A BOT meeting yesterday and NO LEAKS at all?

Has this been a 7 month long smokescreen?

14erHog

anybody in the deer woods need updates?
Zakk Wylde

Thomas Jefferson

Ronald Reagan

Razorback de Nosferatu

Quote from: Lanny on November 03, 2012, 10:49:07 am
No chance

Then lock the thread and throw away the key. It's going away some day anyway. This crap's getting old.

pseudorabies

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 11:22:09 am

Nothing to leak. 

pseudorabies

Quote from: Razorback de Nosferatu on November 03, 2012, 11:24:49 am
Then lock the thread and throw away the key. It's going away some day anyway. This crap's getting old.

Are you sure you want that? 

Gman

And sometimes its hard to see the obvious.

razordan

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 11:22:09 am

No smokescreen it jut isn't happening and I now have a suspicion that it was never in play. I sure wish it was true cause I want Gruden.

Pablo Pigcaso™

Well, Tyler got drilled on the first play of the game.
Matthew 5:16

BloodRedHog

Who cares how Psuedo or Lanny act.... Are you guys really going to believe that no one on the BOT has leaked anything?

Hog Waller

pseudorabies

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 03, 2012, 11:26:56 am

Who cares how Psuedo or Lanny act.... Are you guys really going to believe that no one on the BOT has leaked anything?

There is nothing to leak about Gruden. 

Razorback de Nosferatu

Quote from: pseudorabies on November 03, 2012, 11:25:44 am
Are you sure you want that?

I have a twitter account if this Gruden matter is actually true.

Watching you and Lanny act like the nerds who were left in charge of the classroom while the teacher's taking a dump has grated my last nerve.  Seems like you'd gone away for a while, but alas.

If you're so darned informed, kill it. If not, let people believe and have their fun.  It IS the tavern.

14erHog

Zakk Wylde

Thomas Jefferson

Ronald Reagan

PonderinHog

Nice run by DJ for the TD! :razorback:

Compromise, anyone?

Hog Waller

Quote from: Razorback de Nosferatu on November 03, 2012, 11:29:05 am

Watching you and Lanny act like the nerds who were left in charge of the classroom while the teacher's taking a dump has grated my last nerve.  Seems like you'd gone away for a while, but alas.

If you're so darned informed, kill it. If not, let people believe and have their fun.  It IS the tavern.

He now tries to tell the Gus fans no chance, but he doesn't explain why...he just picks at people and argues.  HiM just mad cause he isn't the top dog when it comes to knowledge.

Darren DeLoach

Bunch of Weenies, you are.....

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

HOGSWEAT

Seems like this thread is a LOT more civil without you pseudo, doesn't take much to see what gets everyone pissy

pseudorabies

Quote from: Razorback de Nosferatu on November 03, 2012, 11:29:05 am

Watch it, or you are going to the principals office.

No one is stopping you from having fun. 

johnny cash

Quote from: AR Taco04 on November 03, 2012, 11:32:18 am
Seems like this thread is a LOT more civil without you pseudo, doesn't take much to see what gets everyone pissy
dang now I got to get some tacos!

pseudorabies

Quote from: AR Taco04 on November 03, 2012, 11:32:18 am

No doubt, just tell the truth about Gruden and you guys go ape. 

BloodRedHog

I want Gruden here.

Quit pointing at Psuedo....it is not the point.

Someone tell me with logical reasoning why not one single BOT member has leaked a single word about Gruden?

WoePigSooie

so now the moderator who came in to stir stuff up is now threatening non-mod people with a potential ban or time out for responding to their poor manners and ill behavior?

Classic...

johnny cash

? What is the longest thread ever on hogville? Is it this one?