Refs are really letting them play physical

Started by labb, March 19, 2017, 02:39:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

labb

ShadowHawg

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

WorfHog

I'm sure they'll tighten up to protect the blue teams they always do.

BDSCT51

Bleeding Razorback Red

Cmheinley

I sure wish we would have drawn this Kentucky team. They shot 60% against us in the first half. They're shooting like 33% right now.

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

jfred59

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: Cmheinley on March 19, 2017, 02:50:13 pm
I sure wish we would have drawn this Kentucky team. They shot 60% against us in the first half. They're shooting like 33% right now.

Maybe it's the D they are playing against???
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

HawgHeadCheese

Thr refs have been doing a great job of letting teams play the entire tournament. The games have been going pretty smooth.

hogsanity

Allowing physical play does not help the Hogs because they dont play physical. Now, get some refs that let them play handsy and youve got something.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE