Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions--UNC

Started by Razorod, March 19, 2017, 06:28:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

yraciv

Screw UNC! Dustin Thomas has a double double, and the good guys win 81-73.

GoHogs1091

I hope that I am wrong, but we get exposed in several different ways.

Our weak overall schedule that enabled us to rack up a lot of wins comes back to haunt us against an elite team.

Our 1 man inside presence (Kingsley Moses) won't be able to guard 3 different elite Inside players at once.  Good chance Kingsley Moses gets into foul trouble early just by trying to defend Kennedy Meeks.

Our pseudo pressure gets carved up by excellent passing.  I remember North Carolina broke us down rather easy with passing in 2015.

Their bench may outscore our entire teams' one-half of scoring.

Score prediction.

Hogs   67

NC   91

Dr. Starcs

My prediction is multiple posters  and threads will reference Larry Johnson and his infamous "get some men" quote.

lefty08

Loser mentality on hogville, that's my prediction
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

BDSCT51

I scare! Not us.......................ugly, by 20 or more. NC now has a clear path to the title IMHO.
Bleeding Razorback Red

Breems

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on March 19, 2017, 02:15:34 pm
I hope that I am wrong, but we get exposed in several different ways.

Our weak overall schedule that enabled us to rack up a lot of wins comes back to haunt us against an elite team.

Our 1 man inside presence (Kingsley Moses) won't be able to guard 3 different elite Inside players at once.  Good chance Kingsley Moses gets into foul trouble early just by trying to defend Kennedy Meeks.

Our pseudo pressure gets carved up by excellent passing.  I remember North Carolina broke us down rather easy with passing in 2015.

Their bench may outscore our entire teams' one-half of scoring.

Score prediction.

Hogs   67

NC   91

How do you think Mississippi State would fare against this UNC team?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Rawker

Rawker

Not going to predict a score, but I'm optimistic enough to believe in a win.  I WILL predict that the Hogs keep this game in doubt until very late, going against all those that say it's going to be a run-away.  With 15 minutes to go - as has been the case many times - you will relax into your premature sadness, and then with 5 min, you will be sweating out the possibility of pulling it out.  GO HOGS - WIN THIS SUCKER!!!!!!!!

GoHogs1091

Quote from: Breems on March 19, 2017, 02:41:32 pm
How do you think Mississippi State would fare against this UNC team?

UNC would beat them, but it wouldn't be an easy game for UNC.

Just ask Kentucky, Florida, and South Carolina how easy was their games against MSU this season.

jpsand

We must shoot 50% for game to win

TheRazorback500

A group of McDonald's All-American upperclassmen who've been playing together for two or more years with a coach of Roy Williams' caliber will be a little too much to overcome. I'll go with a respectable 86-79 win by the bad guys.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on March 19, 2017, 02:54:06 pm
UNC would beat them, but it wouldn't be an easy game for UNC.

Just ask Kentucky, Florida, and South Carolina how easy was their games against MSU this season.

You're still on this kick. Okay.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

ShadowHawg

When people give teams as little chance as they have given us are when upsets tend to happen most often.

We are a good offensive team. They aren't that great on defense themselves.

Gotta a feeling this game comes down to the last few possessions and hogs win.

Hollywood_HOGan45

I want to win this so bad I can taste it but we haven't been good in games like this this year.
Most likely a 20 point loss.

RaisinHog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on March 19, 2017, 04:07:23 pm
I want to win this so bad I can taste it but we haven't been good in games like this this year.
Most likely a 20 point loss.
We have only played 4 games remotely close to this. .. we are due

The_Iceman

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 19, 2017, 06:35:06 am
We get absolutely pounded on the offensive glass. Too many 2nd chance points. Mike tries to run with them like 2 years ago, but that proves to be a bad strategy yet again.

UNC 91

Arkansas 72

We may not get to 72.