Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have UVerse and trying to watch game......

Started by jmingram911, May 22, 2014, 02:30:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jmingram911

Hey guys, I have Att uverse at my home and I am not seeing the LSU game ANYWHERE on TV.  My buddy has Direct Tv and He is not seeing this game anywhere on his TV Guide either.   What is my best bet for being able to watch this game?!  Really want to be able to watch it bc my life has been revolving around studying for the DAT all day everyday.  Any help guys??

ricepig

Quote from: jmingram911 on May 22, 2014, 02:30:21 pm
Hey guys, I have Att uverse at my home and I am not seeing the LSU game ANYWHERE on TV.  My buddy has Direct Tv and He is not seeing this game anywhere on his TV Guide either.   What is my best bet for being able to watch this game?!  Really want to be able to watch it bc my life has been revolving around studying for the DAT all day everyday.  Any help guys??

If you don't get CSS/CST, then you may be out of luck.

jmingram911

jmingram911

What is the deal with ESPN 3 and their blackouts

Baseball Hog

Quote from: jmingram911 on May 22, 2014, 02:34:07 pm
What is the deal with ESPN 3 and their blackouts

It'll be on ESPN3.  Blacked out in SEC area.  Easily maneuvered around though.

Razrpig256

Quote from: Baseball Hog on May 22, 2014, 02:36:18 pm

Checked last night and today's game didn't say "subject to blackout" like some others did. So hopefully it will be streaming today. I haven't checked since last night though.

jmingram911

Quote from: Baseball Hog on May 22, 2014, 02:36:18 pm

alright so how do you maneuver around the blackout lol

jacobp

Our game today shouldn't be blacked out on ESPN3 anywhere.

razorbackfan4life

Well the current game is blacked out on my ESPN3 via Uverse

jacobp

The current game is subject to blackout. Our shouldn't be. UF/SC is on Sports South. Ours is on CSS and CSS should be also available via espn3.

Andrew Hogfan

Why show a game on cable only? Uuuuuugh.... I hope this is the last year of this crap. There was two sec tourney games on today on DirecTV , now that we are on.... Nope. Is the sec network going to put a stop to this?
WPS!!!

RivercrestHog

Is ESPN3 working for anyone else? It's telling me that I'm not authorized to view.

Lrtalk

Uverse is showing the game on ESPN3.  Blackout rules change when the game is on local TV.

ImHogginIt

I have uverse and live in the Dallas area. I am watching on ESPN3

hobhog

Even Have to go out of market to listen to it on the radio. Little Rock staions apparently don't care....