Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cameron Henderson?

Started by Wingo Hog, July 30, 2007, 03:39:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingo Hog

Does anyone know when hes suppost to annouce? i heard this past weekend then i heard he pushed that back. i think he might be waiting on an auburn offer.

big john

he better hurry up an say some thime we will get full fast i never seen them go like this like wow. ;D
john goodwin

jrodell

Cam Henderson was offered by Auburn today, but we are still the team to beat

JackJohnson

Quote from: jrodell on July 30, 2007, 04:03:50 pm

If true, then i think AU is now the team to beat, according to what all the Ark recruiting reporters have been saying...

Razorod

Auburn's recruiting seems to have taken a hit with the arrival of Saban at Bama. Auburn may start offering some players that they might not have in the recent past because a higher percentage of in-state players will be heading to Tuscaloosa rather than the Plains. If Cam stays with us, that will say a lot.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Wingo Hog

That really worries me if indeed he has been given an offer by the tigers. i feel thats why he back off of wanting to commit this weekend. he was waiting on the AU offer. i dont have a good feeling about him anymore.

jbhicks

Auburn did offer, but I still think he will be a Hog by next week.

Eric Cartman

we need some d-line help with all we have lost. with jackson, harrison, anderson, etc. gone by next year... we may need some of the incoming recruits plus the 08 guys to step in and play and frosh

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

hvsupastar

How come rivals doesn't have a star, state, or position ranking for him?
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

HoopHog

Quote from: JackJohnson on July 30, 2007, 04:04:47 pm
Quote from: jrodell on July 30, 2007, 04:03:50 pm

If true, then i think AU is now the team to beat, according to what all the Ark recruiting reporters have been saying...

JJ...I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one.  You are defintiely one of the recruitniks who knows your stuff, but I feel that former Razorback, Pierre Brown is going to work some Hog mojo on this one.  So, I have to give the edge to Arkansas.

Wingo Hog

Does pierre brown have ties to this kid?

HoopHog

Quote from: D-MAC#5 FAN on July 31, 2007, 12:30:12 am
Does pierre brown have ties to this kid?

Yes...Pierre Brown went to the same high school in Birmingham.

HoopHog

It appears that Cam Henderson is not going to make a decision any time soon, now.  With the offer from Auburn, he is starting to waffle and wants to make it to an Auburn game this season.  Auburn's stock has risen considerably...since they have offered.  Maybe he will wake up in a few days and still feel a strong attraction to sign with the Hogs.  But, it is looking a bit shakey now.

FBPLAYER65

Henderson will be a hog within a week.

HoopHog

Quote from: FBPLAYER65 on July 31, 2007, 04:58:19 pm

It will not be that soon.

PhillyHog

On what do you base that FB?

Notorious H.O.G

??? Anyone know of anything?  I know he was at Auburn Saturday, which doesn't bode well for us...just didn't know when he was announcing today.

The Coletrain

It was reported that he would be making his announcement today at noon.  I have not seen anything on it from Scout or Rivals, so I'm guessing that didn't happen.  Not much is even being talked about it on the pay sites for Auburn, but apparently Dudley knows something more about it. 
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

Hawgballz

It looks like Auburn is throwing everything including the kitchen sink at him in order to get him to stay home.  Auburn is really making a big push and a hard sell.  They want Henderson baaaaaaaaDDD.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

big john

he may be haveing hard time makeing up his mind food for though lol ;D
john goodwin

jpenrod1

he needs to hurry up, I dont know if i can wait any longer. I guess if he is going to be a hog it will be worth the wait.

aaron_c

Quote from: jpenrod1 on August 05, 2007, 03:42:50 pmI guess if he is going to be a hog it will be worth the wait.

No doubt about that...hopefully he will also look at the fact that apparently Auburn could care less about him until they saw that Arkansas offered him.  Apparently the Auburn coaches realize how good our staff is at assessing talent on the lines  8)

hawg1504

What is Henderson's first name?

Hawgballz

aaron_c

Do you guys think that since he has yet to commit to anyone, that maybe he is still thinking about it?  That's the only reason I can come up with, but it seems like he'd announce that was going to wait to make the decision.  Hopefully nothing bad happened to him or his family that is preventing him from announcing at this time.

big john

jb or Richard you guy got any thing yet whatssssssssssss up. ;D
john goodwin

JoeHog27

he must be torn between what he wants to do and what he should do.

The_Bionic_Pig

51/49  Hogs at the moment...  ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: Hawgballz on August 05, 2007, 03:08:34 pm
It looks like Auburn is throwing everything including the kitchen sink at him in order to get him to stay home.  Auburn is really making a big push and a hard sell.  They want Henderson baaaaaaaaDDD.

You know we don't go after players other SEC teams want. ;)

It would be a nice nab.  We need guys like him.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on August 05, 2007, 05:11:53 pm
51/49  Hogs at the moment...  ;)

Yes, but it was all Hogs just a couple of days ago.  I am really worried, but still hopeful.

ml2200

The Coletrain

Done deal.  He is a Tiger/War Eagle now.  Or as LZ put it last year he'll be playing for, "Coach Tuberville's Tigers."    >:(

Too bad, but I must admit we haven't lost many of these battles this year.  There will be others.   
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

Monk-N-Dunk

aaron_c

I saw that one coming...oh well, it's like HDN said...we don't want anyone who doesn't want to be a Hog, lets move on to the next one.  We still do need some big recruits on the defensive side though.

JoeHog27

I knew he would commit to auburn with the visit and him being so excited about getting an offer from them but thats ok, you win some you loose some on to the next recurit but who will it be?

wirebender25

He will jump to a four star now.

donthaveone

Quote from: wirebender25 on August 05, 2007, 06:26:39 pm
He will jump to a four star now.

He'll be Auburns only 4* if he does, but he will more than likely be a 3*.

COCHISE

Oh Well, he didn't have any stars, us Razorback fans aren't upset he went to Auburn....right guys..

Razorhogs

passinghog

so i guess we are supposed to just give up on him?....
I had no idea verbal commitments were set in stone...
seems like with the "we dont want them if they dont to be hogs" mentality, as soon as they change their mind, some just give up on these kids.
17 year-old kids can't change their mind?...I'm an admitted darksider, but we are primed to have just as good a season (if not better season) as Auburn will; there are still 5 months left to recruit this guy...Auburn rolls out the red-carpet for him, so we are supposed to stop recruiting him?
The same thing can be said for our commits guys; verbal commits are just those: VERBAL
If we struggle this year, we will have some guys change their mind...like it or not, thats the nature of the game and will continue to be; nothing we can do to change it.

If we go after someone who is better or higher-rated, then so be it; that'd be nice to see.
But I get the feeling, regardless of what is said, that things are not over with Cameron

jackflash

I would not say give up on him. Its his home state they are a good school, chances are slim you would get him to change his mind. Stay in touch with him, but I would move toward other prospects. Seems to me this would be the wise choice.

HoopHog

You still sticking to this prediction?  :D

Peppa Pig

Quote from: JackJohnson on August 06, 2007, 06:50:43 am
its been auburn for a week, despite what you have been hearing from some of the "knowledgeable" people on this board...

There's a big difference between the truly knowledgeable posters like Richard, Tomcat, Stewie, and jhudson and the pretend knowledgeable posters who simply visit rivals and scout, plagiarize a list or two, and then position themselves as recruiting experts.  It's important everyone knows the difference so they don't take any of their "inside" information too seriously.

Henderson was an easy one to figure out.  Alabama kid who grew up an Auburn fan.  Scheduled his announcement the day after the Tigers offerred.  Went to the Auburn campus the day before he announced.  Didn't have to be any kind of "expert" to see that one coming.

HoopHog

ListenHereMister

Oh well, lets move on.
Lets go get another Big Georgia DLineman.

gohawgsgo

Quote from: Tomcat on August 05, 2007, 10:51:14 pm
I figured this would happen.

You did call it very early in the speculation last week Tomcat!

HoopHog

Quote from: gohawgsgo on August 07, 2007, 06:34:03 pm
Quote from: Tomcat on August 05, 2007, 10:51:14 pm
I figured this would happen.

You did call it very early in the speculation last week Tomcat!

Actually, JackJohnson was the poster to call it first.  I know, cause I posted a rebuttal and I now stand corrected, JJ.