4 (1.2%)
Tennessee
85 (26.1%)
Vanderbilt
5 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 304

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: cadchog on July 03, 2007, 10:08:25 am
Tennessee - bad memories of them stomping our asses while playing "rocky top" all the way back to the first round loser (worst draft pick ever?) that played before Manning - what the hell was his name? I have already forgot his name.
Shullar or something like that?

bigyellowdog

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on July 04, 2007, 02:22:05 pm
Quote from: cadchog on July 03, 2007, 10:08:25 am
Tennessee - bad memories of them stomping our asses while playing "rocky top" all the way back to the first round loser (worst draft pick ever?) that played before Manning - what the hell was his name? I have already forgot his name.
Shullar or something like that?

yep.  Heath Shuler was the bust first round pick with the Redskins.

hair of the hog

Vandy simply because I hate their basketball court , seriously doesn't that just make ya mad everytime you see it
Go sell crazy somewhere else , we are all stocked up around here

HoopHog

Quote from: hair of the hog on July 05, 2007, 05:37:22 am
Vandy simply because I hate their basketball court , seriously doesn't that just make ya mad everytime you see it

really?

Wingo Hog

Quote from: hawgaramus on July 03, 2007, 02:03:48 pm
4 people voted for Arkansas?  On an Arkansas message board, we had 4 people say that Arkansas was their least favorite SEC team?  Whoever voted for Arkansas needs to man up and say it was them, and then find another team to root for.  I don't like the whole "good fan, bad fan" argument that you see on the boards a lot, but saying that Arkansas is your least favorite team, would pretty much make you not a fan......

you do realize fans from OTHER sec teams get on our message board right?

burt

well considering i want every team in the sec to destroy, bury, and humiliate the razorbacks i guess my least favorite team would have to be the hogs. pretty sad what nutt has done to the program huh.

Nashville Fan

LSU the most because they are in the West. TN is a close second because they are TN.
Pittman or Bust!

Chad In Real Life

Quote from: ArkieRebel on July 03, 2007, 07:25:20 am
L S Who... It's really not funny, but the way their fans were in LR last year, I had to laugh when some Hog fan told them Katrina was God's way of getting even with them. One lady actually started crying...

Now THAT is funny. I would have paid good money to see that. 

I too chose LSU, not because their fans are more more obnoxious than others. Simply for the fact that they are the team we play on a consisant basis that we can never seem to beat.
I blame Houston Nutt for this. 
There are 4 MAJOR SEC teams ( excluding Auburn because they have only been a decent team for the last 4 or 5 years )  LSU, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, & TENNESSEE.
Anyone care to tell me what our record is against these teams since HDN has been here?

....exactly, huggers.  I wouldnt want to look that one up either.
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

hair of the hog

yeah really , that court really makes me mad

Quote from: HoopHog on July 05, 2007, 10:43:31 am

really?
Go sell crazy somewhere else , we are all stocked up around here

Nashville Fan

Quote from: hair of the hog on July 06, 2007, 12:14:33 am
yeah really , that court really makes me mad

Quote from: HoopHog on July 05, 2007, 10:43:31 am

really?
It's old school gym at it's finest. One of the few left. You will see no arena at Vandy. They are proud of that heap.
Pittman or Bust!

hoggystyle78

Tennessee, hate the color of their uniforms, hate fat Phil,and I hate that damn Rocky Top song! Ole Miss would be second only because they think they're better than they actually are. They are a lower rung SEC team but to hear some of their fans talk you would think they've won the last 10 national championships and the Hogs are dirt under their feet.

bigyellowdog

I co-worker of mine just walked by and he was wearing a jailhouse orange polo shirt.  It just reminded me a little more of how much I hate Tennessee. 

DEVICEHIGH

Does this mean we are playing our Favorite SEC football team September 22?
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: bigyellowdog on July 06, 2007, 10:27:15 am
I co-worker of mine just walked by and he was wearing a jailhouse orange polo shirt.  It just reminded me a little more of how much I hate Tennessee. 
Run over his dog!  ;)

HOG FAN 4 LIFE

Alabama's fans never have any idea what they are talking about.
Go Hogs! Go Rangers! Go Cowboys! Go Mavs! Go Stars!