Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

An SEC coach says this about our QB...

Started by woodhog14, June 22, 2007, 06:17:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatfoot

Yes you can because did Mitch see any time against LSU?   NO

Did he see any playing time against Florida?  NO

When Casey was struggling against these teams was Mitch given the chance?  NO

Casey is just like ROJO a great person and a great team mate but just not an SEC QB.  Given this was Mitch's Freshman year and given that HE was 7-0 as the starter.  (I don't count the Carolina game.)  I give him the opportunity to play.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

YellvilleHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on June 22, 2007, 08:06:51 pm
Quote from: Flatfoot on June 22, 2007, 08:00:40 pm
Pick the games that Mitch played in and the stats.  I don't care, but one thing Mitch got, the W.  Casey didn't. 

This is what a lot of the pro-Nutt crowd doesn't want to admit.  QBing is not JUST about stats, it's about running the entire game.  It's about WINNING. 

I understand, Casey did exactly what he was told, threw the ball to the person Nutt told him to, that is why Nutt liked him and wanted to make Mitch look bad.  For ex., no way Casey makes that throw to Ben to win the Alabama game.  Not only can he not make it, he would not have even attempted it, because I promise you that was not who the play was called for.

Mitch is a born leader and an excellent field general, as well as having the raw skills.  Casey's a good kid.

Wait a minute, so now you're saying that Mitch went out there in OT and called his own play? STFU with that bull. Gus called that play, sure Ben may not have been the primary receiver, but Mitch didn't audible into that, and funny that you mention the one really nice pass Mitch threw and you leave out the multitude of INT's he threw. I say it again, Mitch was over rated coming out of high school, he struggled just as badly as Casey last season, to say differently is a crock.

Pork Twain

June 22, 2007, 08:10:29 pm #52 Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 08:13:52 pm by BeoPig
Quote from: YellvilleHog on June 22, 2007, 08:03:13 pm
Pick the games that Mitch played in and the stats.  I don't care, but one thing Mitch got, the W.  Casey didn't. 

Wins and losses don't apply. Not when you're comparing Utah St to LSU for example. come on.
The whole W vs L is about the most ignorant comparison ever.  Look at how they played in those games and look at their stats. 

If CD would have played against Utah St, SE Miss St, ULM and averaged 150 yds, 2TD, 2INT (per game) but finished 3-0 and MM would have played LSU, Fla, and Aub and had 250 yds, 3TD, 1NT (per game) but finished 0-3 you would not open your mouth about W/L.

Giving MM more credit than he deserves for those wins is a joke.  How about the D or the O-line, or the RB's or Monk, Hillis and Big Ben.  Those guys get an equal share of the credit for every W and every L.  MM was not responsible for all the Wins and CD was not responsible for all the Losses.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

kennedy

Again...look at the competition. Also..Cd did not get 40% of the reps until just two weeks before the SC game.

Putting all that together....can you not at least think that maybe with more practice this year....he should improve?

Going thru his first Fall camp with help...as well as being able to throw in voluntary workouts this summer. He could not do that last year.

I see what you are saying....but consider this....at LSU..there were 3 dropped passes ...right on the money. Yes...he was 3 of 17..but we did have receivers that did not get separated, also. There were other games...he didn't start in...that the stats were not great also. How bout 3 for 12 in the first half with two picks against mighty La. monroe?

There are two sides to every story..

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Flatfoot on June 22, 2007, 08:08:04 pm
Yes you can because did Mitch see any time against LSU?   NO

Casey is just like ROJO a great person and a great team mate but just not an SEC QB.  Given this was Mitch's Freshman year and given that HE was 7-0 as the starter.  (I don't count the Carolina game.)  I give him the opportunity to play.

Yep.  I was at the SEC Championship game.  Monk and whoever else would line up at WR were in SINGLE COVERAGE all game long.  Mitch would have thrown 2 or 3 TDs had he been given the chance.  It was ridiculous. 
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Flatfoot

June 22, 2007, 08:14:45 pm #55 Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 08:16:24 pm by Flatfoot
Quote from: BeoPig on June 22, 2007, 08:10:29 pm

Wins and losses don't apply. Not when you're comparing Utah St to LSU for example. come on.
The whole W vs L is about the most ignorant comparison ever.  Look at how they played in those games and look at their stats. 

If CD would have played against Utah St, SE Miss St, ULM and averaged 150 yds, 2TD, 2INT (per game) but finished 3-0 and MM would have played LSU, Fla, and Aub and had 250 yds, 3TD, 1NT (per game) but finished 0-3 you would not open your mouth about W/L.

Beo,

ya damn skippy I would say something, don't put words into my mouth Bubba.  We will never know what he could have done because he wasn't given the opportunity by Nutt. 

Nutt sure did have a quick trigger against Mitch in Carolina.  Why did he not have the same quick trigger for LSU and Florida for Casey.

YellvilleHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on June 22, 2007, 08:14:41 pm
Yes you can because did Mitch see any time against LSU?   NO

Yep.  I was at the SEC Championship game.  Monk and whoever else would line up at WR were in SINGLE COVERAGE all game long.  Mitch would have thrown 2 or 3 TDs had he been given the chance.  It was ridiculous. 

Or he might have thrown 2 or 3 INT's. I do agree though that he should have atleast go a chance.

razorback3072

Quote from: YellvilleHog on June 22, 2007, 08:10:05 pm
Wait a minute, so now you're saying that Mitch went out there in OT and called his own play? STFU with that bullcrap. Gus called that play, sure Ben may not have been the primary receiver, but Mitch didn't audible into that, and funny that you mention the one really nice pass Mitch threw and you leave out the multitude of INT's he threw. I say it again, Mitch was over rated coming out of high school, he struggled just as badly as Casey last season, to say differently is a crock.

No.  What he's saying is that QBs under Nutt are not allowed to throw to anyone but their primary receivers.  This is true.  I have talked to former players in different Nutt eras, including during Clint's days, that have said Nutt specifies who the QB is allowed to throw to on a given play.  This has been brought up before about Rojo and how he at times looked like he was stopping himself from throwing to a receiver "he shouldn't be throwing to."  There were times two years ago CD and Rojo both had wide open receivers downfield but threw to the short receiver.  When you are limited to not being able to make your reads, the passing game suffers tremendously and QBs don't develop.
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Pork Twain

Or maybe 3-4 interceptions
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

This is what a lot of the pro-Nutt crowd doesn't want to admit.  QBing is not JUST about stats, it's about running the entire game.  It's about WINNING. 

I understand, Casey did exactly what he was told, threw the ball to the person Nutt told him to, that is why Nutt liked him and wanted to make Mitch look bad.  For ex., no way Casey makes that throw to Ben to win the Alabama game.  Not only can he not make it, he would not have even attempted it, because I promise you that was not who the play was called for.

Mitch is a born leader and an excellent field general, as well as having the raw skills.  Casey's a good kid.

Wait a minute, so now you're saying that Mitch went out there in OT and called his own play? STFU with that bullcrap. Gus called that play, sure Ben may not have been the primary receiver, but Mitch didn't audible into that, and funny that you mention the one really nice pass Mitch threw and you leave out the multitude of INT's he threw. I say it again, Mitch was over rated coming out of high school, he struggled just as badly as Casey last season, to say differently is a crock.

Yellville, my bro, chill.  I did say that wrong.  I meant that Nutt seem to always want the ball thrown to one target, not for the QB to go through any type of progressions, whether at the line or after.  I think Mitch saw who was covering Ben, part of it was the chemistry they already had, and part of it was Mitch's instincts and confidence.  He laid it in there perfectly and Ben snagged it.

I'm just saying, Casey hasn't shown those kind of QB instincts.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

Pork Twain

Quote from: Flatfoot on June 22, 2007, 08:14:45 pm
Quote from: BeoPig on June 22, 2007, 08:10:29 pm

Beo,

ya damn skippy I would say something, don't put words into my mouth Bubba.  We will never know what he could have done because he wasn't given the opportunity by Nutt. 

Nutt sure did have a quick trigger against Mitch in Carolina.  Why did he not have the same quick trigger for LSU and Florida for Casey.
You would say that CD was the better qb and should start because he got 3 wins and MM got three losses even though MM's numbers destroyed CD's?  I smell what you are saying.

Quote from: BeoPig on June 22, 2007, 08:16:54 pm

Or 3-4 complete passes...

That was for Yellville, too.

Flatfoot

I smell what you are saying Beo and it still stinks. :puke:

Sao Ming

Casey will be fine.

(you knew it was coming)

YellvilleHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on June 22, 2007, 08:18:27 pm

Yellville, my bro, chill.  I did say that wrong.  I meant that Nutt seem to always want the ball thrown to one target, not for the QB to go through any type of progressions, whether at the line or after.  I think Mitch saw who was covering Ben, part of it was the chemistry they already had, and part of it was Mitch's instincts and confidence.  He laid it in there perfectly and Ben snagged it.

I agree that Casey hasn't , but for the most part of last season neither did Mitch. I'm not claiming Casey is some superstar QB or that he even played better than Mitch last season, but to act like Mitch had even an average season compared to what was expected of him is ridiculous. Every one wants to say well he wasn't that much behind Tebow and Stafford for example, but you now what? Stafford or Tebow neither one were expected to come in and be the savior that everyone was claiming Mitch would be. Now to be honest I think that is alot of why he wasn't as successful as was expected. He must have been under intense pressure.

Pork Twain

Quote from: kennedy on June 22, 2007, 08:10:38 pm
Again...look at the competition. Also..Cd did not get 40% of the reps until just two weeks before the SC game.

Putting all that together....can you not at least think that maybe with more practice this year....he should improve?

Going thru his first Fall camp with help...as well as being able to throw in voluntary workouts this summer. He could not do that last year.

I see what you are saying....but consider this....at LSU..there were 3 dropped passes ...right on the money. Yes...he was 3 of 17..but we did have receivers that did not get separated, also. There were other games...he didn't start in...that the stats were not great also. How bout 3 for 12 in the first half with two picks against mighty La. monroe?

There are two sides to every story..
I was pretty sure CD missed a lot of time with the injury

http://www.wholehogsports.com/story.php?paper=nwat&section=Sports&storyid=43770&searchterm=casey%20dick%20injury

Flatfoot

We will never know will we Beo.  If Mitch was given the opportunity to play then we would have the wins and losses to compare. 

Pork Twain

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on June 22, 2007, 08:19:41 pm
Quote from: BeoPig on June 22, 2007, 08:16:54 pm

Or 3-4 complete passes...

That was for Yellville, too.
We will never know because the way they both played last year, it could have gone either way.  Neither one of them was worth a darn and the rest of the team needs to get more credit than they do for every one of those wins.

gkimrey

Less Miles and the "sack of hammers"  That was funny. Somebody needs to tell him to lose that "paw-paw" hat that he wears that makes him look like Elmer Fudd. Whoever made the statement about CD, I hope they eat crow.
\"if you would not be forgotten, before you are dead and rotten, either write things worth the reading or do things worth the writing\".  Benjamin Franklin

Quote from: YellvilleHog on June 22, 2007, 08:23:29 pm

I agree that Casey hasn't , but for the most part of last season neither did Mitch. I'm not claiming Casey is some superstar QB or that he even played better than Mitch last season, but to act like Mitch had even an average season compared to what was expected of him is ridiculous. Every one wants to say well he wasn't that much behind Tebow and Stafford for example, but you now what? Stafford or Tebow neither one were expected to come in and be the savior that everyone was claiming Mitch would be. Now to be honest I think that is alot of why he wasn't as successful as was expected. He must have been under intense pressure.

Right on, maybe even intense harassment?  Just saying... 

YellvilleHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on June 22, 2007, 08:26:18 pm
Quote from: YellvilleHog on June 22, 2007, 08:23:29 pm

Right on, maybe even intense harassment?  Just saying... 

I was talking about the intense pressure of being expected to be the savior

Pork Twain

Quote from: Flatfoot on June 22, 2007, 08:24:35 pm
We will never know will we Beo.  If Mitch was given the opportunity to play then we would have the wins and losses to compare. 
gee I thought he had 8 games to show us something.  I think he would have been a great qb at Arkansas (if Joe was still the QB coach), but he was not last year and HIS stats prove it.  Neither QB was worth a crap and they proved it all year.  That is a fact.  What is left to the imagination is how good they can be.  I think they will both do fine and I think MM will have a much better career.

Flatfoot

Quote from: gkimrey on June 22, 2007, 08:25:42 pm
Less Miles and the "sack of hammers"  That was funny. Somebody needs to tell him to lose that "paw-paw" hat that he wears that makes him look like Elmer Fudd. Whoever made the statement about CD, I hope they eat crow.

I hope that Casey lights it up for every game.  I wish he would go 20 for 28 with about 3 TD's a game.  I don't wish anything bad on Casey.  To me Casey is just like ROJO.  Not an SEC caliber QB.  I am all about eating some serious crow.  Would love to in this case.  I just don't see it happening.

kennedy

Thankyou Sao.

Flatfoot....you talk about no quick trigger for LSU...how bout Alabama?

Mitch played a horrible game....and yet...not pulled.

Mitch had half the reps for a month before Wisconsin. Did he play well? NO..neither did Casey. For you to think he was gonna come in and light the world on fire against LSU or for that matter Florida is laughable.

About SC...MM struggled the 2 weeks prior to SC game..in practice. There was no conspiracy...that is the truth. He struggled.

Talking about leadership....you ask any player and they will tell you...Casey is a leader...he is their leader.

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Flatfoot

Quote from: BeoPig on June 22, 2007, 08:28:26 pm
gee I thought he had 8 games to show us something.  I think he would have been a great qb at Arkansas (if Joe was still the QB coach), but he was not last year and HIS stats prove it.  Neither QB was worth a crap and they proved it all year.  That is a fact.  What is left to the imagination is how good they can be.  I think they will both do fine and I think MM will have a much better career.

He was NOT given the opportunity against either Florida or LSU.  When Casey was struggling as he was, MM was kept on the bench by Nutt.  He should have been given a chance to play in both of those games.

kennedy

Beopig...you are right....MM did not win those 8 games....nor did CD the ones he won...the team did....and more specifically...the running backs and the oline...not to mention the defense..it was a team effort. One player can not win a game.

kennedy

So...Flatfoot...you admit that Cd should have played part of the Alabama game?

Flatfoot

Quote from: kennedy on June 22, 2007, 08:29:38 pm
Thankyou Sao.

Flatfoot....you talk about no quick trigger for LSU...how bout Alabama?

Mitch played a horrible game....and yet...not pulled.

Mitch had half the reps for a month before Wisconsin. Did he play well? NO..neither did Casey. For you to think he was gonna come in and light the world on fire against LSU or for that matter Florida is laughable.

About SC...MM struggled the 2 weeks prior to SC game..in practice. There was no conspiracy...that is the truth. He struggled.

Talking about leadership....you ask any player and they will tell you...Casey is a leader...he is their leader.

Like I said I hope Casey makes Troy Aikman look like a piss ant.  I just don't see it happening.  I truly hope that I am wrong.

Pork Twain

Quote from: kennedy on June 22, 2007, 08:31:54 pm
Beopig...you are right....MM did not win those 8 games....nor did CD the ones he won...the team did....and more specifically...the running backs and the oline...not to mention the defense..it was a team effort. One player can not win a game.
Amen!!!

I get so sick of people trying to give MM all the glory and CD all the trash based on the W/L.  It was not just them.  It was the team.

razorback3072

but to hear the excuse makers, one player can lose the game.(see Fish comments).
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

ste4236

Quote from: woodhog14 on June 22, 2007, 06:17:31 pm
quoted "I don't think they'll miss Mitch Mustain, but I don't think Casey Dick is very good."

That's what opposing coaches think of our QB play and passing game.

Thanks Dale!!!!  :-[
Emert FTW!

"Cajun King"

Student at Colorado State University

YellvilleHog

Quote from: razorback3072 on June 22, 2007, 08:35:19 pm

but to hear the excuse makers, one player can lose the game.(see Fish comments).

No one play, or one decision, or one player has ever lost a game.

razorquack

June 22, 2007, 08:36:37 pm #84 Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 08:39:20 pm by razorquack
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on June 22, 2007, 08:24:46 pm
Quote from: Sao Ming on June 22, 2007, 08:21:01 pm
Casey will be fine.

(you knew it was coming)

Dick-lover!

Mitch has gone and the state needs to get over it.  Casey will be fine and will suprise you this year, as long as he has a strong backfield.

kennedy

I hope you are wrong, too. Thanks...

Clint Stoerner thinks CD is gonna be fine...said so on the radio the other day.

razorback3072

Quote from: YellvilleHog on June 22, 2007, 08:36:36 pm

No one play, or one decision, or one player has ever lost a game.

I didn't say it did.  Others have.  I am just saying if no one player can win a game then it goes both ways.  It is a team effort.  I hope CD does great.  I don't think he will but not because of his ability.  It will be because he is not allowed by his coach to use his skills or develop them.

DezNuttstehsuq

Why isnt obvious to both sides of the argument that is NOT the QBs or the Receivers

ITS THE DAMN PLAYBOOK/PHILOSOPHY AND THE GUY THAT WROTE IT.  WHEN YOU RUN SIMPLISTIC ROUTES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO HOT ROUTE ABILITY OR CONFIDENCE.... YOU LOSE TO ON PAR OR MORE SKILLED TEAMS AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on June 22, 2007, 08:53:04 pm
Why isnt obvious to both sides of the argument that is NOT the QBs or the Receivers

ITS DAMN PLAYBOOK AND THE GUY THAT WROTE IT.  WHEN YOU RUN SIMPLISTIC ROUTES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO HOT ROUTE ABILITY OR CONFIDENCE.... YOU LOSE TO ON PAR OR MORE SKILLED TEAMS AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT

Can't argue much with that.  Although I do think we could have retained and recruited better talent.

Good post, nonetheless.

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Pork Twain

June 22, 2007, 08:56:26 pm #90 Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 09:04:17 pm by BeoPig
Quote from: Flatfoot on June 22, 2007, 08:31:01 pm

He was NOT given the opportunity against either Florida or LSU.  When Casey was struggling as he was, MM was kept on the bench by Nutt.  He should have been given a chance to play in both of those games.
He should have been given a chance and I agree with that, but he did not do anything in the beginning of the year to show he deserved one and everything coming out of the practices said CD was looking as good or better. 

Quick Trigger aside you have to stick with one guy and let him try to get through it.  He said he was going to stick with CD and you cannot just flip flop.  MM had been playing awful and a change was made but if a coach keeps changing then you have the situation that Detroit had with Andre Ware and Rodney Pete.  They were both always looking over their shoulders and Barry Sanders suffered.

Their stats were almost identical so neither one really set himself apart.

Flatfoot

Quote from: BeoPig on June 22, 2007, 08:56:26 pm
Quote from: Flatfoot on June 22, 2007, 08:31:01 pm

He should have been given a chance and I agree with that, bit he did not do anything in the beginning of the year to show he deserved one and everything coming out of the practices said CD was looking as good or better.

Their stats were almost identical so neither one really set himself apart.

Oh well it is a mute point on both.  Sure would have liked to have found out the answers to both our questions. 

Pork Twain

June 22, 2007, 08:59:08 pm #92 Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 09:05:37 pm by BeoPig
One player can if he throws 10 Int in a game or fumbles the ball every time he gets it.  It was not Fish's fault we lost.  Many things were going wrong at that time.

Smokehouse

Quote from: Flatfoot on June 22, 2007, 07:53:00 pm
Quote from: kennedy on June 22, 2007, 07:42:20 pm
Flatfoot...did you watch the Ohio State/Forida title game?

We played Florida much closer than did Ohio State. Casey Dick also played MUCH better than Troy Smith...remember him?

If Fish had not made that mistake....the game might have turned out a lot differently....we still played them close.

I also remember we had some drops ..I think it was the Florida game...I know we had 3 dropped passes at LSU...

I just remember the 3 for 17 day against LSU with a interception

10-22 with 2 picks against Florida

9-21 with 1 pick against Wisconsin

8-17 with 1 pick against Miss State

Lets add these numbers up.

30 completions

77 attemps

5 picks

Yeah those are impressive numbers.

I think any QB is going to have numbers that look like that in our system. I was a MM fan and thought he was the future of the program, but, honestly, me and my friends were glad when Casey went in during South Carolina and to be fair his game against Florida and South Carolina weren't bad. Now, the fact that Mustain didn't get to go in when Casey was obviously having a truly horrible game against LSU is beyond me. I agree he doesn't have the best arm strength, but I think he could be a pretty good (note: not great) QB, I just don't think ANY QB will improve within our current system with our current coach.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

razorback3072

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on June 22, 2007, 08:53:04 pm

ITS THE DAMN PLAYBOOK/PHILOSOPHY AND THE GUY THAT WROTE IT.  WHEN YOU RUN SIMPLISTIC ROUTES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO HOT ROUTE ABILITY OR CONFIDENCE.... YOU LOSE TO ON PAR OR MORE SKILLED TEAMS AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT

Very true.  The QBs are told to throw the ball to Monk on this play, Hillis that play, etc. and if they are covered, don't throw it.  A prime example of this was the fourth down play where we had Monk in single coverage, called TO and he was then doubled.  CD rolled out of the pocket, when there was no pressure yet, to the short side of the field and tried to force the ball to Monk.  If they were given a little more freedom, he probably doesn't roll out but looks off Monk to a secondary receiver.  The QBs are not allowed to go through all their progressions.  It has been this way for years.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Flatfoot on June 22, 2007, 07:53:00 pm
Quote from: kennedy on June 22, 2007, 07:42:20 pm
Flatfoot...did you watch the Ohio State/Forida title game?

We played Florida much closer than did Ohio State. Casey Dick also played MUCH better than Troy Smith...remember him?

If Fish had not made that mistake....the game might have turned out a lot differently....we still played them close.

I also remember we had some drops ..I think it was the Florida game...I know we had 3 dropped passes at LSU...

I just remember the 3 for 17 day against LSU with a interception

10-22 with 2 picks against Florida

9-21 with 1 pick against Wisconsin

8-17 with 1 pick against Miss State

Lets add these numbers up.

30 completions

77 attemps

5 picks

Yeah those are impressive numbers.

Wow, guess what...

MM stats
69/132 10TD/9INT

CD
65/132 9TD/6INT

They sucked equally.  What is your point?

razorback3072

2 QBs w/ virtually equal numbers = poor coaching philosophy.

Pork Twain

YellvilleHog

Quote from: razorback3072 on June 22, 2007, 09:18:53 pm

Who was OC last year, I forgot.

razorback3072

Quote from: YellvilleHog on June 22, 2007, 09:20:41 pm
Quote from: razorback3072 on June 22, 2007, 09:18:53 pm

Who was OC last year, I forgot.

Same as the last 9 years.  Just someone else held the actual title.