Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video: QB Kale Pick

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 16, 2007, 06:01:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Foshodo

i dont know as much as alot of you all here... but watching that video i kept waiting for the ball to be picked off... It seemed as if his passes take far too long to get to the receiver...  even the 10-15 yard passes had a ton of air under them... i get catching a guy in stride on a 30+ yd play but i thought the idea of going for short passes was to run the route, cut back and have the ball put near your chest? all i see is route, cut and reign the ball in from the skies...

like i said, maybe im wrong (probly) but that just worried me, seems like D1 defense would be drooling for passes like that 10-20 yards out...

hogsmaster

KP looks good.  #27 is a playmaker.  Not only can he catches the ball but makes defenders miss and gain extra yards.

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: Foshodo on June 21, 2007, 09:48:22 pm
i dont know as much as alot of you all here... but watching that video i kept waiting for the ball to be picked off... It seemed as if his passes take far too long to get to the receiver...  even the 10-15 yard passes had a ton of air under them... i get catching a guy in stride on a 30+ yd play but i thought the idea of going for short passes was to run the route, cut back and have the ball put near your chest? all i see is route, cut and reign the ball in from the skies...

like i said, maybe im wrong (probly) but that just worried me, seems like D1 defense would be drooling for passes like that 10-20 yards out...
Your not wrong.  But most of these guys will tell you that you are.