Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RB Sam McGuffie tid bit

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 15, 2007, 06:42:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

edcarbin

DANG. i'll watch him play regardless where he choose to play ball.

jhudson84

Sam looks to have a top 2 of Michigan and A&M, Arkansas is a longshot.

JoyDivision

Cresthog

Quote from: jhudson84 on June 27, 2007, 12:09:11 pm
Sam looks to have a top 2 of Michigan and A&M, Arkansas is a longshot.

He said that he wasn't for sure who would be in his top five he had one. Michigan and A&M would be in it for sure. Oklahoma State and Nebraska would probably be in the top five also. It seems as if Mr. McGuffie is a longshot for the hogs but lets hope he steps on campus and is wowed. I've heard lots on this kid and everyone I talk to down in Texas says he should be an Aggie but has lots of family in Michigan so he could find his way up north.

jhudson84

I just cant stand the thought of him in an aggie uniform....almost makes me sick.

Hogstocking

June 27, 2007, 02:08:41 pm #55 Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 02:29:00 pm by Hogstocking
It's a longgggg way till February.  Plus  never trust anything by an Aggie.

jpenrod1

i thought he said he was visiting arkansas. i hope so. maybe he will wait till after the season starts so he can be wowed by mcfadden and what he could be.

Realist

I think it will come down to michigan and arkansas

Ouachihog

He looks amazing.  That habit of hurdling defenders would scare me though if he were our TB.  I'd be afraid a tackler would catch him on the way up causing an akward fall/injury.  Looks like he has it mastered from the video though.  With that said, come on down Sam!
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

ListenHereMister

Do you think he will still go to aTM when Fran gets
canned for going 6-6?

bigt05

There can't be 16 better players than him in tx rivals is making a huge mistake by not giving him and adams 5*

the one way he reminds me of dmac is his vision

ArkHogJason

I tell you guys something. I'm from Wynne and I watched Deangelo Williams whole high school Carrier, and Deangelo is the best HS RB I've seen. This guy Sam McGuffie is a freak of nature and he is wright up their with Deangelo. Jim make this guy your #1 target. I don't care who is coming in or who is their. This guy will be a supper star. " GO HOGS"

razorbass

I have Sam as one of myspace friends I'm trying to talk him into taking a visit here because he loves to lift weights and we have the best facilities in collage, but he is getting allot of pull from Michigan and Nebraska!

PhillyHog

Why doesn't Scouts list him as being interested in Arkansas?