Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OM vs. TT

Started by #69, December 21, 2008, 09:21:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Just wanted to drop in and say that I was gonna root for TT.  Who are yall rooting for?

Pignoramus

Rooting for the Rebels.  I gotta pull for SEC teams in their bowl games.  Good for our conference.  I'll be pulling hardest for the Hogs in our BCS game that we'll be in next season!  Go Bobby!  Go Hogs!    :razorback:

Albert Einswine

I've never pulled for Ole Miss in anything and it goes way back before MOTHO.

That MOTHO is coaching there just makes my hatred for Ole Miss that much better.

Red Raiders all the way!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

hoghearted

No way, no how will I root for that scum bucket that currently occupies the head coaching position at Ole Miss. Feel for their fans and players, but they seem to be happy to have him.

GO RED RAIDERS!!!!!!! BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF THE REBELS!!!!!!!!!!
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Buk69

Hope the Red Raiders win in a lopsided win over Ole Piss and TCTWF!!  :razorback:

hillhog

TT, the rest of the SEC all the way. I don't care for the BIG 12 but care far less for Dork or his team, whomever is blind enough to want him around their young men.

jackflash

If TT comes prepared they will be hard ed to beat.

hoglady

I will be rooting for the Ole Miss Rebels.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

SpareRib

December 21, 2008, 10:57:14 am #8 Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 01:09:29 pm by SpareRib
Wouldn't have any problem rooting for our SEC team if the Nutty bunch was not in charge.  TT all the way!!
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Gus the head hog

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

cypert2

I've never pulled against an SEC team............until now. Hope TT beats em by 30.
Swinging on the two and the four.

HoopS

I will not ever pull for a team that piece of trash coaches.  When he leaves, then Ole Miss is fine to me.  But until that day, I hope they lose every game they play. 

lockmaster

Sivad

East Clintwood

Tech

I will always root for Hootie's team's opponent -- no matter what team he's coaching and no matter who his team is playing.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

OTTER

My support for the SEC is only second to my lack of respect for Hootie.  I cannot pull for Ole Miss but will pull for every other SEC team.  Go Red Raiders!!!!!
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

RockyMtnHog

I always pull for the SEC teams in a bowl or whatever, but not this time.  I hope TT kicks their A$$ES so bad that they have to invoke a Mercy Rule in college football.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

J Man

I'm for anyone playing Nutt boy.  His ego would be out of control if he was to beat TT. His head would not fit through the airplane door.  Go Red Raiders!!!

bigyellowdog

I hope TT scores at least 70 on them.

hoggystyle78

TT be at least a hunnerd!!!

Justifiable Hogicide

The proven liar, con man and fraud, the Right Reverend "Houston Dale" Nutt coaches the Ole Miss Rebels.
And he is joined there by that taunting faker Danny-Boy Nutt, as well as one of the most despicable groups of jerks on earth, the "Nutt Family Posse".
At no time, on no field, in no game, will I ever support that collection of trash.

JShipCPA

Maverick Razorback

This will be my first time pulling for a non SEC team..
GO TT.
IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

HamHands

I hope TT sets an alltime record for scoring against Ole Miss and that A-hole!
One day at a time.

Drunken Tailgater

62-24 TT. OM fans will be pissed about this.

Hogules

I guess I stand in the minority but I am pulling for Ole Miss ..oddly enough I have been a somewhat red Raider fan my whole life ....and on top of that I cant stand HDN
However
I will ALWAYS root for the S E freakin C

I am rooting for the players of OM who have struggled for years and had no hope of Bowl games or post season acolades ...i hate that HDN gets to capitolize on this but oh well ....I want it for the players who deserve it by being as dedicated to their program as ours have been to us.

Burt B.

Texas Tech all the way!

RebelliousHog

TeeTee to PeePee on WeeWee
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

gbaurnett

Rooting for TT because of HDN!

jst01

If Osama Bin Laden coached a team full of Al queda taliban psychos, and they were playing Nutt in a bowl, I'd wrap a towel around my head and root like hell that Nutt loses. 

Pigsknuckles

Recent poll had about 86% for TT, and about 14% for OM.

I hope TT brings the wood.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

tulsadst

hammerhog

no why i root for ol ms, never have never will

Papawhog

"no why i root for ol ms, never have never will "

Huh?  Oh ..... way for "why". OK ..  i think

Coondog Hog

I dont care who wins, but I am taking OM in the big upset  :puke:
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

BA Hogwild

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your fears,block out your problems,and score your points when you get your opportunity

I hope TT wins by at least 70 points.  I hope OM doesn't score, doesn't get a first down, and doesn't rush for plus yards.  I want TT to put up 800 yards, passing for 550 and rushing for 250.  Though it may hurt, OM fans need to see this with their own eyes, the sooner the better.  I don't dislike OM, they likely helped us get rid of the idiot.  I just can't stand the idiot and most of his MSM.  I also want to mention why many of us love to post anything negative about Nutt.  It got personal with us.  He ruined our team, crapped on our home grown players, thumbed his nose at the opportunity he was awarded at making us respectable in 06 and 07, and stood for years in the way of our University standing a chance at amounting to anything in football.  Then he left with a payout that would indicate he actually did something while he was here worth rewarding.  Yes, its personal with most of us.

leftymgp

I hope Tech wins, but barely.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

porkurina

Hogules

another reason I want OM to win is so that HDN stays their forever ...with him at the helm they will never be a serious threat and will aspire to the cotton bowl every year

WBChogfan

Quote from: East Clintwood on December 21, 2008, 01:06:48 pm
Tech

I will always root for Hootie's team's opponent -- no matter what team he's coaching and no matter who his team is playing.

The ONLY occasion in which I will hope Ole Miss wins is when it will DIRECTLY assist Arkansas.  (Like to beat an SEC West team higher in the standings than Arkansas to break a tie for the Razorbacks to win the SEC West).  Otherwise, I hope they lose by 70.

WILWIL17

The Sasquatch

jst01

The Sasquatch

Quote from: jst01 on December 23, 2008, 12:55:15 pm
ok.  Enjoy your coach impersonator.

That "coach impersonator" took a sorry Ole Miss team and took it from 3-9 to 8-4 in a single season. 

Pretty damn good impersonation, huh???

jst01

Quote from: The Sasquatch on December 23, 2008, 01:00:20 pm
That "coach impersonator" took a sorry Ole Miss team and took it from 3-9 to 8-4 in a single season. 

oh boy. This years team will be the most talented team he ever gets to coach there, cuz he didnt recruit them. goodbye, your soon about to get booted i'm sure.

TouchdownRazrbcks

I hope Hootie gets his clocks cleaned...But watch out, if TT beats Ole Piss bad, I think OU will beat FL...Just my thought...I hate both teams so it's a win,win....

Sivad

Quote from: The Sasquatch on December 23, 2008, 01:00:20 pm

Of a cheerleader maybe.