Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Verizon Arena tickets going fast for December 16th game against Troy in NLR!!!

Started by FineAsSwine, October 02, 2017, 10:43:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

Sed76

Yes, got 2. Dang Ticketmaster turned two $25 tickets into $73 after all their fees.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I would love to watch hawg ball in little rock, but im not paying to watch them blowout troy. If it was a bigger opponent I'd be there. Bad enough that I spent money to watch FAMU get blown out at war memorial
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 02, 2017, 11:12:52 am
I would love to watch hawg ball in little rock, but im not paying to watch them blowout troy. If it was a bigger opponent I'd be there. Bad enough that I spent money to watch FAMU get blown out at war memorial

This isn't really about the opponent for me it's all about getting a chance to watch the Hogs and not have to drive all the way to Fayetteville and I am loving the opportunity and I will be there screaming and hollering at the refs the whole game.
Hogs up! Covid down!

VirginiaHog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on October 02, 2017, 11:15:16 am
This isn't really about the opponent for me it's all about getting a chance to watch the Hogs and not have to drive all the way to Fayetteville and I am loving the opportunity and I will be there screaming and hollering at the refs the whole game.
+1

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

HoundHog

Can anyone tell me when the single game tickets will start selling for the BWA games?

Filthy_McSwine

Quote from: FineAsSwine on October 02, 2017, 11:15:16 am

All that, plus you can get a cold beer!