Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BA with a TD pass for the Jags

Started by TomasPistola, August 17, 2017, 09:27:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TomasPistola

Preseason I know, but neither of Jacksonville's other QB's were doing crap.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Razor1997

Quote from: TomasPistola on August 17, 2017, 09:27:01 pm

He got them their only points of the night.  It can't hurt his prospects when he leads the team to a TD while the other two QBs led the team to a goose egg.

Headhog32

Quote from: TomasPistola on August 17, 2017, 09:27:01 pm
BA is doing great only 2nd year in the league. I see him a starting QB in the near future, (couple years)

greenEGnHAWGS

Chad Henne didn't look that bad either, but BA put together a a great drive. Sharp throws and good decision on that run.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

dsgreen

Not just a TD pass but perfect for his part of the game so far.  4/4, 50 yards, 1TD, 13 yards rushing and a perfect QB rating of 158.3.

Headhog32

Quote from: dsgreen on August 17, 2017, 09:31:44 pm
Not just a TD pass but perfect for his part of the game.  4/4, 50 yards, 1TD, 13 yards rushing and a perfect QB rating of 158.3.
dsgreen do you see him as a starter in the future?

Arazorbackguy1

About to lead the game winning drive...
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on August 17, 2017, 09:36:27 pm

Can't possibly be our BA, I read on here many times that he would never make an NFL roster. Where did all of the experts go?
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

rzrbackramsfan

reds10

He's looking really good so far. 7/7

Very calm out there

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

sickboy

He's by far their best QB after watching both of their preseason games. I have no idea why Bortles is their starter. Henne and Allen are miles ahead of Bortles. I guess his feet keep him at QB 1.

Razor1997

Two drops at the goal line.  :(  Almost completed a great comeback.

dsgreen

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on August 17, 2017, 09:36:27 pm

Would have if the receivers could have held on to the ball. That was a perfect fade on 3rd down.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Headhog32

Quote from: sickboy on August 17, 2017, 09:49:24 pm
He's by far their best QB after watching both of their preseason games. I have no idea why Bortles is their starter. Henne and Allen are miles ahead of Bortles. I guess his feet keep him at QB 1.
I feel like if hence and Allen keep playing the way they do there will be a change. id love to see BA the starter, but doubtful that will happen this year anyways

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

alohawg

They have 3 timeouts and the bucs at their goalline.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

greenEGnHAWGS

Shame those passes were dropped. Good passes that shoulda won the game. Last pass wasn't great but that was also a horrible play call.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

TebowHater

Making Brandon their starting QB would make several NFL teams better, including his own.

sickboy

Quote from: Headhog32 on August 17, 2017, 09:52:05 pm
I feel like if hence and Allen keep playing the way they do there will be a change. id love to see BA the starter, but doubtful that will happen this year anyways

Henne has played well too. I'd be confident with him as a starter if I was coach. I don't knowing they can get any equity out of Bortles at this point, but they need to move on.

Headhog32

Quote from: TebowHater on August 17, 2017, 09:54:59 pm
Making Brandon their starting QB would make several NFL teams better, including his own.
what do u mean by making other nfl teams better?

sickboy

Quote from: alohawg on August 17, 2017, 09:52:53 pm
They have 3 timeouts and the bucs at their goalline.

And they throw thee fades to blow it. Just run it and win the game.

hawgwash

He may get another chance to win the game, though not much time.

greenEGnHAWGS

What a pass. Let's do this Brandon!

TomasPistola

He had a man on that. Dropped it again.
You were right.
You did a great job.

greenEGnHAWGS

Oh well. Good game for BA. I too think Henne will get the job if they bench Bortles, but BA is doing a great job with his opportunities.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

TomasPistola

Good Stat line. Especially when at least 3 of those were drops.
You were right.
You did a great job.

Headhog32

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on August 17, 2017, 10:04:03 pm
Oh well. Good game for BA. I too think Henne will get the job if they bench Bortles, but BA is doing a great job with his opportunities.
especially for people saying he would never play a down of NFL football

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Nosboar Accubond

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Headhog32 on August 17, 2017, 10:11:45 pm
i said he'd get drafted in the spring after his junior year and hogville lost it's mind lol.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Headhog32

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 17, 2017, 10:23:59 pm
i said he'd get drafted in the spring after his junior year and hogville lost it's mind lol.
haha he wasn't to solid his JR year I can understand why hogville lost there mind

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Headhog32

bennyl08

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 17, 2017, 10:23:59 pm

I maintained that he had the physical ability to be drafted in the NFL if he could put it all together out on the field. Never went bold enough to claim that he would.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pig in the Pokey

i honestly figured he'd be a free agent signee but it was a decent prediction in hindsight. Proud of BA. they really need to give him a chance. Bortles is terrible.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

factchecker

Quote from: Headhog32 on August 17, 2017, 10:11:45 pm

He still has haters..... there are idiots who think Bobby Allen is some Illuminati figure who controls football and makes coaches recruit/draft his sons and play them.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pig in the Pokey

longpig

Quote from: Headhog32 on August 17, 2017, 10:25:40 pm
haha he wasn't to solid his JR year I can understand why hogville lost there mind

Sr year would have been the same if Chucklehead Chaney had stayed. 
Don't be scared, be smart.

Headhog32

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 17, 2017, 10:38:00 pm
that's awesome. i imagine their fans are going to agree.
if he ends up starting its going to be surprising that BA is an NFL starter and Ryan mallet is not. lol

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

factchecker

The best part is that Brandon just rolls with the punches.

I've never seen a QB take as much crap as he did.  He just kept working.  Now he's in the NFL with a chance to start.  He's done more than most on Hogville thought he'd ever do.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse