Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does the recent success of MA bode good or bad for BB?

Started by Sportster365, March 01, 2017, 03:04:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

Quote from: rhames on March 01, 2017, 03:07:18 pm
Has no impact on anything.

It isn't a do or die season next year.  He is here 2 more years

lol, this ^^^ !  It means that if the bball coach got 6 years and only made what in Football would be two Bowl Games, then heck, we're right on track.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on March 06, 2017, 09:49:16 am
He's just in over his head. The SEC is full of elite coaches. Elite coaches like BOBBY ... Make adjustments DURING the game. CBB is lost as soon as the opponent makes adjustments. I still watch Bobby coach at Louisville and I have seen some genius coaching adjustments on offense and defense this year. Does he win them all.. Of course not. But he was a perfect fit because of what he could do with a three star guy. Jeff crapped the bed and needs to be shown the door. I don't think he has thick enough skin to deal with the type of intense guy we need to win in the SEC. He's going to be "uncomfortable" with how tough the coach is on the kids during practice .. And "uncomfortable" with all the cursing the head coach is doing. And "uncomfortable" with how demanding a guy who wants to win is going to be.

He wants his laid back affable flip flop and reggae dude. Until Jeff is gone football here is going to be in the crapper. Thats not to say that CBB can't have a good season here. But he's going to have some VERY good assistants to do it, because he's not smart enough for the job.

Louisville has beaten 1 ranked team in the last 4 years while having played 10. The Hogs have played 20 and won 5 of those. The schedule you play really helps you look better than you are at times. Kentucky has played 14 ranked teams over the same time frame and has beaten just 1, Louisville.

I believe BP is an offensive genius and I loved watching his offenses, but he isn't here anymore and drawing comparisons between the Louisville program under BP and the Arkansas program under Bielema isn't an accurate comparison at all simply because of the values that are involved with being able to be a player in our program. If all you care about is winning, then maybe Louisville and Ole Miss are your teams.
Go Hogs Go!

code red

MA success???  For Beating USC-E?  CBB has beat more ranked opponents than MA combined!!!!!
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

colbs

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on March 06, 2017, 06:23:09 am
Yes it's a big difference between the two. Bobby got the hogs to the Sugar bowl and Bret is ecstatic about winning the Texas Bowl. Bobby took the program to a elite level and Bret just look at the numbers.
How come you don't compare MA to Nolan?  One of them won a NC title here and the other has made one tourney appearance with one tourney win.  I'm glad MA is here but I  just don't get why you bash one coach but then have the opposite opinion of the other.  Since neither of them have just killed it here yet.

colbs

Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on March 06, 2017, 09:41:10 am
Twice the coach ? Are we talking about belly size ? Because thats just crazy talk. Bobby gave us back to back top ten finishes in his third and fourth seasons. CBB lost to Toledo in his third season and fall apart at the end of his fourth. No comparison. And before you say CBB had to rebuild talent wise give some credit to the fact that some of CBBs best defensive players were recruited by CBP.... If I were to rank the two on a scale of one to ten with ten being the best. I'd say CBB is a three and Bobby is an 8. There's no comparison. Firing Bobby was foolish and Jeff should pay for it.
Well BP only finished in the top 10 his 4th year.  His third year they finished like 17th.

gchamblee

Quote from: colbs on March 06, 2017, 12:19:43 pm
How come you don't compare MA to Nolan?  One of them won a NC title here and the other has made one tourney appearance with one tourney win.  I'm glad MA I here but just don't get why you bash one coach but then have the opposite opinion of the other.  Since neither of them have just killed it here yet.

1. Decide what you want to be right
2. amplify the data that supports you
3. diminish the data that contradicts you
4. profit

colbs

Quote from: gchamblee on March 06, 2017, 12:23:50 pm
1. Decide what you want to be right
2. amplify the data that supports you
3. diminish the data that contradicts you
4. profit
5. Make up data that supports you

gchamblee

31to6

Quote from: kp72204 on March 03, 2017, 11:23:24 am
I think there both still on same path. Making the tourney is basically the same as a bowl game. They both beat (most of the time) the teams they're suppose to. Difference is that before the tournament, they look at the cupcakes you beat. We're probably in but the fact that our best win is South Carolina and bad losses to Mizzou and Vandy doesn't bode well. Hope they do well in SEC Tourney
As it turns out, looking like Vandy isn't a bad loss.

hogsanity

Quote from: 31to6 on March 06, 2017, 12:38:37 pm
As it turns out, looking like Vandy isn't a bad loss.

It was a bad loss because of when and how it happened. Hogs were in need of a win after a terrible loss to Mizzu. They get to play at home, against a team they had already beaten, was either at or under .500 AND was without their leading scorer, and that team ran the hogs out of the gym. That is why it was a bad loss.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

azhog10

Quote from: hogsanity on March 06, 2017, 12:52:09 pm
It was a bad loss because of when and how it happened. Hogs were in need of a win after a terrible loss to Mizzu. They get to play at home, against a team they had already beaten, was either at or under .500 AND was without their leading scorer, and that team ran the hogs out of the gym. That is why it was a bad loss.
A loss to an NCAAT team isn't a bad loss. No matter when it happened.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: colbs on March 06, 2017, 12:19:43 pm
How come you don't compare MA to Nolan?  One of them won a NC title here and the other has made one tourney appearance with one tourney win.  I'm glad MA is here but I  just don't get why you bash one coach but then have the opposite opinion of the other.  Since neither of them have just killed it here yet.

Never bashed CBB but he just can't compete with CBP. CBP proved that you can get hot and win at Arkansas. I want Bret to win because I'm a Razorback fan. I just want him to be louder on the football field as it relates to wins instead being popular at a press conference.

31to6

Quote from: hogsanity on March 06, 2017, 12:52:09 pm
I can see it what you are saying, but usually when people say "bad loss" they mean 'When the tournament committee reviews the teams for seeding/inclusion, this will count as a "Bad Loss"'.

Losing to anyone isn't good, but a loss to an RPI 50 team who is very possibly in the field of 64 is not something that will be listed in the same breath with losing to a terrible Mizzou team by the pundits or the committee.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on March 06, 2017, 09:36:53 am
One is a proven winner at Arkansas and the other hasn't proven to be able to win at Arkansas.
If only there were no other variables that played into it.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

gchamblee

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on March 06, 2017, 02:28:57 pm
Never bashed CBB but he just can't compete with CBP. CBP proved that you can get hot and win at Arkansas. I want Bret to win because I'm a Razorback fan. I just want him to be louder on the football field as it relates to wins instead being popular at a press conference.

CBP proved that you can give him a heisman qb and he will still crap the bed when it matters. I would love to see what Enos could do with that QB.

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: gchamblee on March 07, 2017, 08:16:29 am
CBP proved that you can give him a heisman qb and he will still crap the bed when it matters. I would love to see what Enos could do with that QB.

LMAO.. CBP MADE a three star qb a heisman winner !! Funny that beating the dog crud out of FSU is crapping the bed , but getting beat by a cruddy Misery team makes you all giddy about BRETT.

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: Pork Twain on March 07, 2017, 05:44:29 am
If only there were no other variables that played into it.

There really aren't. But it doesn't fit the agenda to say otherwise. If Bobby could do it in year three then CBB SHOULD have at least come close by year four. I don't care about the John L year and any other excuse people make for the guy. He's supposed to be a defensive coach. Yet our defense stinks year four. Thats ALL on Brett. But don't let that stop you from making excuses.. CBP is a full man apart from CBB when it comes to coaching. Brett is high school and Bobby is the real deal.

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: colbs on March 06, 2017, 12:21:47 pm
Well BP only finished in the top 10 his 4th year.  His third year they finished like 17th.

Thats still a ton better than fatty.

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 06, 2017, 11:44:43 am
Louisville has beaten 1 ranked team in the last 4 years while having played 10. The Hogs have played 20 and won 5 of those. The schedule you play really helps you look better than you are at times. Kentucky has played 14 ranked teams over the same time frame and has beaten just 1, Louisville.

I believe BP is an offensive genius and I loved watching his offenses, but he isn't here anymore and drawing comparisons between the Louisville program under BP and the Arkansas program under Bielema isn't an accurate comparison at all simply because of the values that are involved with being able to be a player in our program. If all you care about is winning, then maybe Louisville and Ole Miss are your teams.

I'm sorry but this ranked team mess gets on my nerves. The ACC is a better conference than the SEC. Teams in the SEC are ranked just because they are in the SEC and to inflate Alabama's sos. It means nothing. CBB is in over his head period. It really doesnt matter whether he is playing an over-rated Aggies team or a crappy Toledo team.  He is just clueless. Bobby is 100 times the coach..  PERIOD. Oh and my team is Arkansas. Which is why I am still ticked off over firing a professional like Bobby and hiring a goofball like Brett. Its not your place to tell me who to cheer for and who my team is. Bobby has never been convicted of violating NCAA rules so just stop with the implications that he does things like Ole Miss. My team is the Hogs. I just don't like the coach or the thin skinned arrogant stuffy AD. And I'm not alone. This is a message board, if my opinions are too offensive to your delicate senses you know where the ignore button is.

Hawgar The Horrible

There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: factchecker on March 06, 2017, 10:02:27 am
"Beat Up"

Louisville won the Music City bowl 27-21 against AnM's 3rd string QB (former walk-on Jake Hubenak).

Earlier that season Booby got beat by Gus and Auburn.  The same team we "beat up" later the season.

If you want to play the who beat who game, let's not forget that Booby got DESTROYED this past season by Houston who got beat by SMU who got killed by TCU..... who we of course beat.

OR you could use a shorter path and cite that Booby got beat by Kentucky, yes..... Kentucky.  Kentucky got beat by Florida 45-7.  We beat Florida 31-10.

Yeah thats beating them up. Its better than Brett has done against them. The point is that Bobby has faced the SEC Kevin Sumlin version of the Aggies. AND he beat them. He also beat the mess out of FSU. Bobby did get beat by a very good Houston team. Nobody wins them all. But Bobby had us in the top ten and contending in years three and four. The biggest complaint against Bobby's teams at Arkansas was he didn't beat Bama.. Big deal. Few do. When Bobby lost to Auburn he was starting his second season at Louisville, first game btw. Brett got beat by Toledo in his third season lol.. Oh and had his clock cleaned by that Auburn team in his fourth year. We can compare scores all day long but that really doesnt matter. Records do. The ACC is a better conference and post season play bears that out. And Bobby did very well there last year and even had a heisman winning QB.

Has CBB had a heisman contender since he got here ? Has CBB even beat the Aggies since he got here ? Bobby's record at Arkansas blows Bretts away. Bobby didn't start out 0-13 in conference play. Great coaches don't do that. Bottom feeders sure. And thats what Brett is, a bottom feeder. He needs to go and take Jeff with him so we can hire a winner here. When you get tired of sucking you will too.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on March 07, 2017, 08:26:33 am
There really aren't. But it doesn't fit the agenda to say otherwise. If Bobby could do it in year three then CBB SHOULD have at least come close by year four. I don't care about the John L year and any other excuse people make for the guy. He's supposed to be a defensive coach. Yet our defense stinks year four. Thats ALL on Brett. But don't let that stop you from making excuses.. CBP is a full man apart from CBB when it comes to coaching. Brett is high school and Bobby is the real deal.
There are so many other variable that trying to have a discussion with someone of your opinion is pointless.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

MuskogeeHogFan

March 07, 2017, 08:58:25 am #122 Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 09:09:46 am by MuskogeeHogFan
Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on March 07, 2017, 08:30:38 am
I'm sorry but this ranked team mess gets on my nerves. The ACC is a better conference than the SEC. Teams in the SEC are ranked just because they are in the SEC and to inflate Alabama's sos. It means nothing. CBB is in over his head period. It really doesnt matter whether he is playing an over-rated Aggies team or a crappy Toledo team.  He is just clueless. Bobby is 100 times the coach..  PERIOD. Oh and my team is Arkansas. Which is why I am still ticked off over firing a professional like Bobby and hiring a goofball like Brett. Its not your place to tell me who to cheer for and who my team is. Bobby has never been convicted of violating NCAA rules so just stop with the implications that he does things like Ole Miss. My team is the Hogs. I just don't like the coach or the thin skinned arrogant stuffy AD. And I'm not alone. This is a message board, if my opinions are too offensive to your delicate senses you know where the ignore button is.

Goodness gracious, overreact much? And I can see where this "playing ranked teams" thing would get on your nerves, since it doesn't serve your agenda very well. And I know everyone is jumping on the Clemson bandwagon (and they are very talented) because they beat Alabama but that doesn't mean that the ACC is a better conference than the SEC. Record against ranked teams last 4 years: ACC 35-118 (.229)  SEC 67-153 (.305)  The ACC Atlantic is devoid of competition except for Clemson and Florida State. Between them their record against ranked teams the last four years is 22-12. The remainder of that division (5 teams-including Louisville) is a combined 4-62 over the last four years. So yeah, Clemson won the NCG but it isn't like they had a tough ride in their conference to get there.

Your opinions aren't offensive, I merely replied to you...looks like you didn't take that very well.
Go Hogs Go!

colbs

Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on March 07, 2017, 08:42:47 am
Yeah thats beating them up. Its better than Brett has done against them. The point is that Bobby has faced the SEC Kevin Sumlin version of the Aggies. AND he beat them. He also beat the mess out of FSU. Bobby did get beat by a very good Houston team. Nobody wins them all. But Bobby had us in the top ten and contending in years three and four. The biggest complaint against Bobby's teams at Arkansas was he didn't beat Bama.. Big deal. Few do. When Bobby lost to Auburn he was starting his second season at Louisville, first game btw. Brett got beat by Toledo in his third season lol.. Oh and had his clock cleaned by that Auburn team in his fourth year. We can compare scores all day long but that really doesnt matter. Records do. The ACC is a better conference and post season play bears that out. And Bobby did very well there last year and even had a heisman winning QB.

Has CBB had a heisman contender since he got here ? Has CBB even beat the Aggies since he got here ? Bobby's record at Arkansas blows Bretts away. Bobby didn't start out 0-13 in conference play. Great coaches don't do that. Bottom feeders sure. And thats what Brett is, a bottom feeder. He needs to go and take Jeff with him so we can hire a winner here. When you get tired of sucking you will too.
I don't think anyone will argue that BP has done better than BB has done here so far.  BP is a good coach no doubt but you leave out a bunch of facts or just make up things.  First off you just made up that the 2010 team finished in the top 10.  You mention a lot how BB loss to Missouri but fail to mention Louisville's loss to Kentucky.  Louisville was suppose to be a top 10 team.  You talk about Arkansas' second half collapses but leave out how Louisville finished the season(3 straight losses).  Louisville was in the talk for making a playoff spot then collapsed at the end finishing outside the top 20 with a much easier schedule than Arkansas.  Let's not forget that BP is like 0-14 on the road against top 15 teams.  Yes he's a good coach but he's not the greatest thing to slice bread.

Every situation is different just because BB hasn't won as fast as BP doesn't mean he's not a good coach.  I mean what if we compared Nutt's first two years to BP's.  Is Nutt a better coach because he won right away and BP took 3 years?  Of course not.  I don't think anyone is "giddy" about what BB has done so far but for me I'm still in the wait and see mode.  Next year will be big for him if he wants to prove he has things going in the right direction.

Sportster365

The ACC was the best conference in college football in 2016-17, hands down.

Petrino showed college football that its possible to have a successful football program here at Arkansas. (This was also evident the year Malzahn help turn things around) Petrino's success here is probably one of the biggest factors to Bret Bielema coming here. Petrino gave the Arkansas fanbase a taste of what things could be like under the right leadership. We were a rising a program gaining more national recognition with each year under Petrino and now barely eeking out 7-6 finishes and getting beat by the likes of Toledo or having the doors kicked in on us with 56-3 and 52-10 conference losses is unacceptable for many fans immediately after enjoying such recent success. Some say Petrino couldn't sustain what he had started here, but his record begs to differ. Since leaving Arkansas his continued to win no matter where he's been so far. The guys currently has a 75% winning percentage since 2014 at Louisville and 71% on his career.

Different schools, different conferences, different players and coaches but the same success. Its pathetic reading some of these lame arguments trying to dismiss what CBP done here. Much like a woman scorned by an old lover, some of you.

LZH

Quote from: Pork Twain on March 07, 2017, 08:43:42 am
There are so many other variable that trying to have a discussion with someone of your opinion is pointless.

Feisty little bastard, ain't he?

colbs

Quote from: Sportster365 on March 07, 2017, 09:51:57 am

Petrino showed college football that its possible to have a successful football program here at Arkansas. (This was also evident the year Malzahn help turn things around) Petrino's success here is probably one of the biggest factors to Bret Bielema coming here. Petrino gave the Arkansas fanbase a taste of what things could be like under the right leadership. We were a rising a program gaining more national recognition with each year under Petrino and now barely eeking out 7-6 finishes and getting beat by the likes of Toledo or having the doors kicked in on us with 56-3 and 52-10 conference losses is unacceptable for many fans immediately after enjoying such recent success. Some say Petrino couldn't sustain what he had started here, but his record begs to differ. Since leaving Arkansas his continued to win no matter where he's been so far. The guys currently has a 75% winning percentage since 2014 at Louisville and 71% on his career.

Different schools, different conferences, different players and coaches but the same success. Its pathetic reading some of these lame arguments trying to dismiss what CBP done here. Much like a woman scorned by an old lover, some of you.
Not sure if you were referring to me or not.  My point was that someone was posting just positives about one coach and then just negatives about the other.

hogsanity

Quote from: Sportster365 on March 07, 2017, 09:51:57 am

This is what bugs me about the BP groupies most of all. They act like the Hogs had never won at football until he came here. He did not do anything that Broyles, Holtz, Hatfield, or even Nutt did not do. People point to the Sugar Bowl, well, the program had been to major bowls before. Holtz took teams to the Orange and Sugar, Hatfield went to the Cotton twice and the Orange once, Nutt tool teams to two Jan 1 Florida bowls, plus the cotton bowl. Nutt and Ford noth took teams to the SECCG.

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogsanity

Does the recent success of track bode good or bad for Mike Anderson? I mean if one coach winning some games after 6 years in one sports is supposedly putting pressure on a coach in another, then I would say winning recently in track should put pressure on the basketball coach.

gchamblee

Quote from: colbs on March 07, 2017, 10:00:23 am
Not sure if you were referring to me or not.  My point was that someone was posting just positives about one coach and then just negatives about the other.

They are afraid that being supportive of the new coach is being unfaithful to bobby

hogsanity

Quote from: gchamblee on March 07, 2017, 10:42:40 am
They are afraid that being supportive of the new coach is being unfaithful to bobby

Odd since being unfaithful never bothered Bobby.

gchamblee

Quote from: hogsanity on March 07, 2017, 10:54:25 am
Odd since being unfaithful never bothered Bobby.

Ya I snickered at the irony of it as I typed it.

southeasthog

Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on March 07, 2017, 08:26:33 am

This is why the hypocrites get on my nerves. Here is your post about Anderson and basketball.

Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on March 05, 2017, 04:47:09 pm

If you are one of those people who just see things in terms of black and white and refuse to see things like circumstances and other factors then I could see why you would choose to be unhappy. But sometimes things are more complicated. So my advice would be stop being a simpleton. Anderson is a good coach.

Quote from: 1990sHogBallChild on March 04, 2023, 04:08:32 pmWe have peaked... lucked his way to two elite 8s by getting the most favorable draws in tourney history. Beat the most over-rated 1 seed in the history of college basketball in Gonzaga who would be a 6 seed if they played in a real conference. Then Muss's other 5 tourney wins are against an average of a 12 seed. A few dozen coaches could have done that. Two losing records in SEC play is as much as MA had in 8 years.

LZH

Quote from: southeasthog on March 08, 2017, 06:08:50 am
This is why the hypocrites get on my nerves. Here is your post about Anderson and basketball.

Snap!

LRRandy

Quote from: hogsanity on March 07, 2017, 10:03:28 am
Does the recent success of track bode good or bad for Mike Anderson? I mean if one coach winning some games after 6 years in one sports is supposedly putting pressure on a coach in another, then I would say winning recently in track should put pressure on the basketball coach.
if anybody paid attention to track it might. How is the synchronized swimming team doing?
This is fun, isn't it.

gchamblee

lol nice catch

Pork Twain

This is why I refuse to get pulled in by him and a couple of other trolls.  I enjoy a good debate, but you cannot debate a troll

hogsanity

Quote from: LRRandy on March 08, 2017, 07:00:41 am
if anybody paid attention to track it might. How is the synchronized swimming team doing?

sadly, we have no synchronized swim team.

LRRandy

Quote from: hogsanity on March 08, 2017, 08:28:38 am
sadly, we have no synchronized swim team.
ok, it makes sense now. I wondered why I hadn't been reading about wanting to fire that coach too.
This is fun, isn't it.

hogcard1964

I hope we're getting better in speed skating.   :P

GuvHog

Quote from: hogsanity on March 07, 2017, 10:02:22 am
This is what bugs me about the BP groupies most of all. They act like the Hogs had never won at football until he came here. He did not do anything that Broyles, Holtz, Hatfield, or even Nutt did not do. People point to the Sugar Bowl, well, the program had been to major bowls before. Holtz took teams to the Orange and Sugar, Hatfield went to the Cotton twice and the Orange once, Nutt tool teams to two Jan 1 Florida bowls, plus the cotton bowl. Nutt and Ford noth took teams to the SECCG.

Here's some history for you:

Frank Broyles inherited a Hog team that was almost devoid of talent, rebuilt it, and in 5 years led the Hogs to the National Title. Since then, the only Hog coach who has come remotely close to that is Bobby Petrino. He inherited a roster where the cupboard was almost bare, rebuilt it, and in 4 years he led the Hogs to a #5 final national ranking. Holtz, Hatfield, and Nutt all inherited loaded teams from previous coaches so they didn't have to rebuild.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Hollywood870

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on March 01, 2017, 08:03:20 pm
BB wins 7 games this year and next year and he will still be safe. He can do that for 4 more years and still be safe.
Gross

870hogfan

See that there is some [CENSORED] bags in here posting stupid gifs....

hogcard1964

Quote from: 870hogfan on March 08, 2017, 11:40:40 am
See that there is some [CENSORED] bags in here posting stupid gifs....

Are or "is"?   ;D

GuvHog

Quote from: colbs on March 06, 2017, 12:21:47 pm

I believe the Hogs final ranking at the end of Petrino's 3rd season was #13. They were a top 15 team and that's nothing to scoff at.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hogcard1964

Quote from: GuvHog on March 08, 2017, 11:43:40 am
I believe the Hogs final ranking at the end of Petrino's 3rd season was #13. They were a top 15 team and that's nothing to scoff at.

They finished the season ranked #12, but were at #8 going into the Sugar Bowl against #6 Ohio St.

The following year they finished up ranked #5 overall.

colbs

My point was that they didn't finish in the top 10 like Tim from LR said. 

hogsanity

Quote from: hogcard1964 on March 08, 2017, 10:59:14 am
I hope we're getting better in speed skating.   :P

I wish we were getting better in fan posts to message boards.

870hogfan

Quote from: hogsanity on March 08, 2017, 01:14:10 pm
I wish we were getting better in fan posts to message boards.

He will never grow up..

azhog10

CBB needs to have a big year. Not for me, not for his job, but for himself. I can tell he's getting a little frustrated with how things haven't went as smooth as he'd like. I'm not going to get into the comparison of CMA and CBB. Mike was here, as an assistant, so he had a taste and understanding of what he was getting himself into. CBB didn't. That said the time for excuses is over. IF he can't turn this around, and I don't mean turned around like he tries to sale to us after every season. But turned around with 8-9 wins then I think in a year or two he will be gone.