Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 10:34:44 pm

Texas Bowl Hype Video

Started by Golinator14, December 07, 2014, 06:14:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Golinator14

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Doyle Hograves

Nice...

Who spoke in the background?
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Golinator14

Quote from: ArkieRebel on December 07, 2014, 06:27:19 pm
Nice...

Who spoke in the background?
It was Eric Thomas the motivational speaker. Glad you liked it. Woo Pig!

Piney Woods Rooter

Lake City Hog

TheRazorbackGuy

Golinator14

Quote from: Lake City Hog on December 07, 2014, 06:36:18 pm
Make another!

I would love to. I just need to get busy finding some highlights from our previous match ups with the Longhorns. Then, I'll get busy! Woo Pig!!

Golinator14

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on December 07, 2014, 06:45:07 pm
Golinator. That was excellent! I am a high school coach. Would love to use that speech in a hype video for my kids. Where can I find it? Thanks!

Awesome and thank you for the kind words. This is the link to the YouTube video. You can get the audio from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW-8wOvxAss&list=UU1d28mrBqCQliL_N48tZZiw

Wild Boarnado

AWESOME MAN! Got me pumped! Thanks!

WPS!!!!
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

Calling All Hogs

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Makes you want to "find your why"!

Awesome job!

Wooderson

Is that score from Interstellar?  That is one hell of a video.  Needs to be sent to the UofA and they need to get with that speaker and properly license and dispense it after rewarding golinator for his efforts with bowl tickets.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

ArkRazr

Great video!! Let's get hype Texas is going down!!!!

Golinator14

Quote from: Wooderson on December 07, 2014, 07:21:45 pm
Is that score from Interstellar?  That is one hell of a video.  Needs to be sent to the UofA and they need to get with that speaker and properly license and dispense it after rewarding golinator for his efforts with bowl tickets.

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. It's a passion of mine and I love to bring these videos to my fellow Razorbacks. Also, the song is from "The Avengers Infinity Wars" trailer.
Again, thank you so much for the support and Woo Pig!!!!  ::hornsdown::

reddogjcss

That is so very good! Great job

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

ncbailey

mochedda79

I'm ready to suit up and play after that! Great video

hogs24

WOOOOOO!!! Well done! :razorback: :razorback:
::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown::
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Birminghog

You got SKILZ, Golinator. Very few videos really make it happen for me, but this job is PRO! Somebody needs to snatch you up & let the eagle fly!

HogCard

Good Lord man, this is excellent beyond words.  Can't wait to see one with old Texas video.  Use the same speech! 

Razorbacker79

Great job! WPS!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: ::hornsdown::
Turn up that damn jukebox!!

Hogsmo Kramer

In every situation in life the hungrier dog eats.

Awesome video man!

Bravo!
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Keyser Sooieze

Golinator14

Quote from: HogCard on December 07, 2014, 09:06:26 pm
Good Lord man, this is excellent beyond words.  Can't wait to see one with old Texas video.  Use the same speech!

I might just do that! Woo Pig!

TheRazorbackGuy

Hawg_Thai'd

Maybe it's already been done, but could some of you tweeters send that link to some of our players? They have got to see that. The video gave me chills because you see at the end of last year that our boys picked themselves up and went back into the fight at the end of the season. This season? We stood there there trading punches with our opponents and never backing down. The future looks so bright for the football program.

Great job, Golinator14 and thank you for doing what you can to help our program. recruits might like that stuff, too.   ;)
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

demonHOG1013

Only way it coulda been better would have been if the horns came in upside down at the end!  Great Job! WPS!

HoggieStyle

Very well done but I'm only giving it 8/10...can't dance to it.  :P

Also...need less Korliss Marshall  :(

This concludes my antagonistic activities for the day.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: HoggieStyle on December 08, 2014, 07:46:55 am

Also...need less Korliss Marshall  :(

I disagree. He played with us this year, made some bad choices at the end of the season and now he has to move on. He was a member of the 2014 Razorback team. Next year? Most definately feel free to exclude him.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

HouSwine

LRrazorback

Great job

Eric Thomas sounds like Michael Irvin

Peter Porker

I enjoyed the video.i have one complaint. You call it the Texas Bowl hype video, but other than the longhorn there's nothing about Texas or Houston or Texas Bowl.

I really can't complain because I don't have the talent you do. Again, well done. I just wish it was actually about the bowl game.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

GolfnHog

Golinator14, this wasn't a good job done, this was Exceptional! Thank you for your efforts.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

PBHogg

Excellent video!!! WPS  :razorback:  ::hornsdown::

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

OLDHOG

That was OUTSTANDING. You do an excellent job my man. Thank you.

Hoggish1

The NewEra

kingcam25

WOW!!! That was freaking awesome!!! GO HOGS!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

PorkRinds

Very nice. You should tweet it out to some of the players.

Pig Power

One of the best I have ever seen! Simply terrific!

Golinator14

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on December 08, 2014, 06:49:12 am
Maybe it's already been done, but could some of you tweeters send that link to some of our players? They have got to see that. The video gave me chills because you see at the end of last year that our boys picked themselves up and went back into the fight at the end of the season. This season? We stood there there trading punches with our opponents and never backing down. The future looks so bright for the football program.

Great job, Golinator14 and thank you for doing what you can to help our program. recruits might like that stuff, too.   ;)

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. I plan on making another video soon with some old footage of us vs.  ::hornsdown::
Thanks again! And as always Woo Pig!