Previous topic - Next topic

denver1

Razorback Ranger

Or the Mizzoo game. MO State might win.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Razorback Ranger on September 02, 2017, 12:17:18 pm
Or the Mizzoo game. MO State might win.

34-28 in the first half? These are sucky defenses.  Mo ahead now
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Quote from: denver1 on September 02, 2017, 12:15:30 pm
tune into the texas game

Maryland up 27-14 and still have the ugliest helmets in football. ALL of football.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

LOL.. Mo St had a 3 and 34 from their  7 and scored a TD

longpig

Giving me a wry smile.  Texas is sucking but that Holton Hill may be the Jabrill Peppers of 2017.
Don't be scared, be smart.

RebelliousHog

And Mo scores on a 50 yd swing pass.

Both these teams need to be in the Big 12

RebelliousHog

Pigsknuckles

Yeah, Horns getting blown out by Maryland.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

LZH

And many guys on here wanted to open the season with Oklahoma State or USC or Michigan or some other P5 school.

goodguytex

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on September 02, 2017, 12:30:40 pm
Yeah, Horns getting blown out by Maryland.
My boss took off leaving me with all the work for a 3 day weekend so he could go to that game. Tuesday is gonna be so sweet if texass gets beat.. . By Maryland! On same week Arkansas thrashes our opponent!! Don't get much better!

arlhog

I hope Maryland  beats the hell out of them.   I have no idea why the horns haven't tried to run more.   They have played like crap  but they have managed to stay in the game.   Maryland better hope  that the horns don't decide to run the ball in the 2nd half.   

longpig

Isn't Cuffee #26 the kid that was selling the Longhorns on an official visit to the hill, got dealt with by Guidry?

theFlyingHog

Quote from: longpig on September 02, 2017, 12:42:18 pm
Isn't Cuffee #26 the kid that was selling the Longhorns on an official visit to the hill, got dealt with by Guidry?
That sounds right but I'm sure someone else knows for certain

longpig

Quote from: HenduHog on September 02, 2017, 12:22:39 pm
Maryland up 27-14 and still have the ugliest helmets in football. ALL of football.

and jerseys and pants and.............

Birminghog

I hate the Maryland unis, but I love it that Texas is getting drilled.

Tejano Jawg

Texas starts the second half with a nice drive. Gets to 4th and goal...goes for it and MISSES IT (incomplete pass). How stupid. They're down 16...you gotta take the field goal there. Idiots.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

longpig

Lol burnt oranged 4+ off the clock and turned over on downs.   ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown::

Birminghog

Well, crap.  ::hornsdown:: now only down by 3. Just realized a minute ago that I watched the Maryland QB play when he was in HS.

FS1 cutting in & out on my TV, so it's hard to watch.

Birminghog

So much for that. Maryland TD. Up by 10 again.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: goodguytex on September 02, 2017, 12:37:28 pm
My boss took off leaving me with all the work for a 3 day weekend so he could go to that game. Tuesday is gonna be so sweet if texass gets beat.. . By Maryland! On same week Arkansas thrashes our opponent!! Don't get much better!
[/quote
Sounds sweet. Enjoy. :)
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Smalltownhog95

And here i thought the first saturday of college football was going to be a little boring (save Bama vs Florida State). Thanks alot Texas!
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

arlhog

Not looking good for the burnt orange today.     one game won't make herman's career, but this isn't a good way to start.     there is no way texas has less talent than marylyand.     not good at all.

LRHawg

Thought The shorthorns might sneak away with it after the Terps QB went down, but nope. Too much fight in em'. Way to go, Terps! ::hornsdown::

longpig

Can just imagine the arrogant aZZ mumblings by the Longhorn's prima dona fanbase about right now.   ::hornsdown::

goodguytex

Quote from: longpig on September 02, 2017, 02:51:24 pm
Can just imagine the arrogant aZZ mumblings by the Longhorn's prima dona fanbase about right now.   ::hornsdown::
I will be double handing the downward hookem Tuesday morning and loving it! Now I think I'll go eat me some bevo.... I mean steak!!  ;D. My weekend is already a great one!!

DeltaBoy

It was sweet to see the Terps saw off the Horns in Austin.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 05, 2017, 09:26:26 am
It was sweet to see the Terps saw off the Horns in Austin.

You saw the Terps saw off the Whornz?

But Terps don't have Whornz....
This is my non-signature signature.