Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coty Clarke WTH????

Started by HogShat, February 23, 2014, 07:50:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogShat

Thought surely someone would have already posted this. Sorry I missed it... Too dang funny to not share!!

http://youtu.be/RnZ8nv36TDU

BENJAMINX

Yea, that was awesome, and only possible due to the fact that there were like 569 people in attendance.

Wild Bill Hog

WMHawgfan

HOGINTENNESSEE

It was a terrible call. Miss State was all over his back.

HogShat

Also it was obvious they had the right guy on the alternating possession arrows..... WTH!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

The_Iceman

When I heard this live, I cracked up!

PORKULATOR

Quote from: BENJAMINX on February 23, 2014, 07:53:52 am
Yea, that was awesome, and only possible due to the fact that there were like 569 people in attendance.
I thought they hit 570.... my mistake. That place was more vacant than a school on a snow day.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Birminghog

And, as it should be in that situation, it was two syllables - Hay-ull.

-Blu

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 23, 2014, 08:10:27 am
When I heard this live, I cracked up!

Same here, that was hilarious.

RewAlcindor

February 23, 2014, 10:39:24 am #11 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 07:54:57 pm by RewAlcindor
WTH

The_Iceman

One of my favorite in game camera moments was Stefan Welsh against Texas. Just watch what he does at the 7:52 mark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22YwHXVKgSY

He is running to congratulate Mike, then veers off to the camera, and gives this tough guy look to the camera and thumps his chest. Classic!

secfan30

micali

at first I thought 00 was Bobby Portis then realized that's dumb. The head band and the way he drives to the rim threw me off.  What ever happened to Michael Washington?

The_Iceman

Quote from: micali on February 23, 2014, 12:40:44 pm
at first I thought 00 was Bobby Portis then realized that's dumb. The head band and the way he drives to the rim threw me off.  What ever happened to Michael Washington?

Bad back.

YtownHog

The moment I though Arkansas was back!  What a week that was.

Cresthog

Jesus that Texas game was loud.

Seriously, nothing like the Bud during a rocking game.

Hoggish1

Quote from: BENJAMINX on February 23, 2014, 07:53:52 am

Really?  Real l y?  I only counted 498...  Bulldogs, a very creative mascot name.

Hogwildtwo

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 23, 2014, 10:46:00 am
One of my favorite in game camera moments was Stefan Welsh against Texas. Just watch what he does at the 7:52 mark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22YwHXVKgSY

He is running to congratulate Mike, then veers off to the camera, and gives this tough guy look to the camera and thumps his chest. Classic!

Can you imagine how much fun this team would have with a Fortson type PG on the floor ?  :razorback:

pigture perfect

Thought that was one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile. The next time I see something on here, I don't agree with I will play that clip.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

The_Iceman

Quote from: Hogwildtwo on February 23, 2014, 05:47:11 pm
Can you imagine how much fun this team would have with a Fortson type PG on the floor ?  :razorback:

Fortson, Madden, Qualls, Clarke, Portis? .....Nasty!

HogRedTilImDead

Sweet! That has viral video written all over it. Gotta save this in my files. Nice find!
GO HOGS!!

Nipsey Mussle

I wonder who that is at the very end of the video with a huge smile in the bottom left corner?