Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RF Letter of Intent

Started by PorcineSublime, March 30, 2013, 07:09:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorcineSublime

So I am confused. I am supposed to have a completed Letter of intent or online donation before tomorrow or lose priority. But when I click into the donation website it is only for FB, BB, and track. I donated for this year for baseball when I renewed my tickets last November/Dec. Has anyone else figured this out?
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Stang1970

Quote from: PorcineSublime on March 30, 2013, 07:09:02 am
So I am confused. I am supposed to have a completed Letter of intent or online donation before tomorrow or lose priority. But when I click into the donation website it is only for FB, BB, and track. I donated for this year for baseball when I renewed my tickets last November/Dec. Has anyone else figured this out?

I thought it was for Football.

WhenPigsFly

Your letter of intent of what you intend to contribute to any and all sports for 2013 is due March 31.  You can set up your donation schedule for the year, and they'll bill you or automatically tap your credit card for those months.  You still have until December to pay your next season's baseball donation.

Not sure why you can't pay it online now, though.  I would send in my letter today, notating when you want to pay your baseball donation.  Or you could just send a check with it.