Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What do five turnovers get you?

Started by GolfNut57, September 26, 2015, 11:50:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: GolfNut57 on September 26, 2015, 11:50:58 pm
A 30 point loss to Toledo by ASU.

and give up 6 sacks.  and be held 200 yards under your average.  face it, Toledo is a good g5 team.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

GolfNut57

Quote from: Hogfaniam on September 27, 2015, 06:26:38 am
and give up 6 sacks.  and be held 200 yards under your average.  face it, Toledo is a good g5 team.

Oh no doubt about that. Probably going to be one of the top three G5 teams by the end of the year. Wouldn't surprise me if they are this years G5 rep on NYs day.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Seminole Indian

Did not catch up on scores until this afternoon, and was a little surprised by the 37-7 score. Looking at the stats on their official site, they show Toledo got thirty four (34) points off of turnovers.............not good.

See Knighten did not play.

Bottom line is until they quit shooting themselves in the foot,and  get something akin to decent play from the qb, they will struggle.

Throw out the MoSt game, and their qb's have done as much damage as good, even going back to the end of last season, and unfortunately the coaches don't seem to have any answer's.

Well i caught a lot of fish this weekend.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on September 27, 2015, 06:52:19 pm

Well i caught a lot of fish this weekend.

So, what other boards were you trolling then?

J/k
Where did you go ?

Seminole Indian

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Seminole Indian

I never fished there but was told the last 4-5 years it has been a pretty good place to bass fish, so i decided to give it a try, and have had good results this past spring and summer.

Now time to hit south Texas, and salt water fishing.

Seminole Indian

September 28, 2015, 05:11:17 pm #8 Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:00:56 pm by Seminole Indian
Looks like ASU lost another starter for a while in DT Robert Mondie( 6-3, 321). Their HC said he could be out for 2 weeks or all year. Think that is their 3rd starter on defense. They have played well this year on that side of the ball.

Their highly touted offense has not, and that is surprising considering the background of their HC.

Good thing for them is that the SBC is by far the worse FBS Conference in college football this year.