Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Growing Your Brand

Started by Seminole Indian, September 14, 2015, 12:57:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

September 14, 2015, 12:57:02 pm Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 04:15:57 pm by Seminole Indian
Here that a lot these days.

Now from that perspective Saturday night was a resounding success for ASU. Not talking about the national brand, just regional one.

The last few years ASU has been making  impressive strides in expanding its fan base in football (season ticket sales have set records for 7 years in a row), but Saturdays game was probably a game changer as far as how their brand is perceived by people that will attend an ASU athletic event  and better yet put money into it.

While the crowed this weekend was not the biggest, it was not the average crowded either. Much more affluent. Many had not gone to a game in years, or had never gone , and by all accounts they left the stadium very impressed with the experience, and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

Of course more than just the locals were impressed.

Found this on AStateNation.com.

".......This environment, a loud dining room filled with customer chatter while the local sports radio station does its show, wouldn't have been imaginable to people in this city five years ago — before this football program built a winning culture."

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/sports/mizzou_football/j-town-s-grill-is-a-sign-of-arkansas-state/article_06db8d08-599d-11e5-885f-b7fc36582ccc.html
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne