Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Man Up: Arkansas State and Surviving the Revolving Door

Started by Seminole Indian, September 05, 2015, 09:43:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ricepig

Seminole Indian

Quote from: Lanny on September 06, 2015, 08:10:44 am
ASTATE would be better with Kevin Kelley
Think they were 0-4 on 4th down attempts  last night, but averaged something like 45yds per punt, so probably not.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ricepig

Quote from: Lanny on September 06, 2015, 04:01:55 pm
Next time you have the chance, hire him

I've got nothing to do with ASU, and I agree that Kevin is a great coach, but there's a reason he's still at PA. He's either going to have to pay his dues, or be happy in the high school ranks.

DeltaBoy

I have been impressed with how much ASU has won with all these coaching changes.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.