Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

John Daly on Finebaum right now........

Started by Gladstonesmoans, November 22, 2017, 04:38:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

Quote from: Gladstonesmoans on November 22, 2017, 04:38:35 pm
He just said Houston Nutt would work first year for free as AD just to get back to Fayetteville.  I can't believe JD!
That would be about what he's worth.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

SRV

Quote from: 1highhog on November 22, 2017, 08:42:22 pm
John Daly is pimping Nutt, he can go to the same place Nutt is going to end up, hell.

WOW!
We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

PygmalionEffect2

Hiring an ex-football coach for A.D. usually isn't a good fit for the current head coach.  Sooner or later there is conflict.

Nutt isn't serious enough to be A.D.

Not saying there isn't a fit for him somewhere in admin in a lower level position. 

No not janitor Sivad.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on November 24, 2017, 07:41:52 am
Hiring an ex-football coach for A.D. usually isn't a good fit for the current head coach.  Sooner or later there is conflict.

Nutt isn't serious enough to be A.D.

Not saying there isn't a fit for him somewhere in admin in a lower level position. 

No not janitor Sivad.

That's because janitor is too high and important of a position for him.........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi