Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD: #1 ARKANSAS (44-18) vs Missouri State

Started by Razorbacks#1, June 04, 2017, 08:16:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MissippHog

If we do finish this game tomorrow, it may not be all bad.  I imagine our guys are a little tired after being at the park for roughly 12 hours. 

Hawgphish

Let's be real here.  It is almost midnight and we have at least 2 hours of baseball left in this one.  That would put us getting the players home around 3 in the morning.  I don't see them bringing us back out.

Uberanubis

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 04, 2017, 11:24:37 pm
Well, somebody is wrong. Lol

future cast has it "hanging around" but future cast is mostly wrong, if you watch the radar it show signs of only lasting a short time
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

hogfanmd

Uberanubis

Quote from: Hawgphish on June 04, 2017, 11:38:36 pm
Let's be real here.  It is almost midnight and we have at least 2 hours of baseball left in this one.  That would put us getting the players home around 3 in the morning.  I don't see them bringing us back out.

yeah you may be on to something.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

jry04

Anyone saying it rains until 1 am is wrong. Takes more time to put the tarp on and take it off than the rain will actually last.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hawgphish on June 04, 2017, 11:35:40 pm
especially in about 40 minutes

I'm just curious since its old and left over if that speeds up or prolongs the explosive diarrhea

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Hawgphish on June 04, 2017, 11:38:36 pm

Honesty I hope we finish tonight. Don't want them getting an extra day to rest a few pitchers.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

onebadrubi

Quote from: jry04 on June 04, 2017, 11:40:08 pm
Anyone saying it rains until 1 am is wrong. Took more time to put the tarp on than the rain actually lasted.

Is the rain over?

Hawgphish

Quote from: onebadrubi on June 04, 2017, 11:40:32 pm
I'm just curious since its old and left over if that speeds up or prolongs the explosive diarrhea
youre right...20 minutes.

shotgun7

But, if we could get a win in tonight, everyone would get good rest and should be a rowdy crowd for 1 winner take all game tomorrow night.

jry04

Quote from: WilsonHog on June 04, 2017, 11:40:55 pm
Yes, but lighter.
Had a buddy call it a night and head south on 49 to go home. Said it isn't even raining in Greenland. Should be done shortly, and playing as soon as they can get the tarp off. I am guessing we are back on the field by 12:30.

mj4president

Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

jry04

Quote from: mj4president on June 04, 2017, 11:42:48 pm
Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates.
I really hope this doesn't come down to a walkoff HR after we have a 3 run lead in the 4th

onebadrubi

Quote from: jry04 on June 04, 2017, 11:42:48 pm
Had a buddy call it a night and head south on 49 to go home. Said it isn't even raining in Greenland. Should be done shortly, and playing as soon as they can get the tarp off. I am guessing we are back on the field by 12:30.

Well, weather channel says same exact thing, no rain in Greenland but rain over Baum till 1, fwiw.

SPAL

Well, it must be in a rain delay. We've commenced with opining about bowels.

mj4president

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WE STAY UP!
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WE SMASH!
TONIGHT!
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Hawgphish

HogFansReunited

Quote from: jry04 on June 04, 2017, 11:43:32 pm
I really hope this doesn't come down to a walkoff HR after we have a 3 run lead in the 4th

Lol I agree. Hope we have it won after they bat in the 9th.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

jry04

Quote from: onebadrubi on June 04, 2017, 11:43:56 pm
Well, weather channel says same exact thing, no rain in Greenland but rain over Baum till 1, fwiw.
The weather channel also said a 15% chance of rain from about 1pm until 4 pm today as of noon. It was flooding by 1pm, and rained for a solid 3 hours. Hopefully it is wrong again, because a storm's edge being 4-5 miles south of the stadium and sitting over Baum for 1.5 hrs is pretty insane.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: mj4president on June 04, 2017, 11:44:31 pm
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WE STAY UP!
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WE SMASH!
TONIGHT!

Screw work, screw these umps, and most of all screw MSU!

Member #3568

TebowHater

Having this postponed until tomorrow would effectively mean our team had double headers on back to back days. Let's win tonight and have one game for it all tomorrow.

JHicks3636

I'm wired so we need to finish it tonight. If not, I can go tomorrow. It's Championship Season.

WilsonHog

Quote from: jry04 on June 04, 2017, 11:42:48 pm

The guy sitting behind me still had a 2.5 hour drive home.

Hawgphish

what do you guys think their pitching coach is doing during the delay?  I say sitting on the throne with a copy of guns and ammo.

mj4president

Do we have a team chef cooking up the boys some grub? They've got to be hungry.

PigWig

Wife and I made it to every game this weekend, but we threw in the towel literally and figuratively when this game went into a rain delay. Headed home to hit the shower, crack a beer, and finish this one on TV. We both have to work tomorrow anyways.

kodiakisland

Quote from: Hawgphish on June 04, 2017, 11:46:43 pm
what do you guys think their pitching coach is doing during the delay?  I say sitting on the throne with a copy of guns and ammo.

That dude is eating, whatever else he is doing.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

ThisTeetsTaken

Checking the internal temp of the pork shoulder he has in the smoker. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Hog in MO

Probably sparked up a heater, too.

jry04

Quote from: WilsonHog on June 04, 2017, 11:46:38 pm
The guy sitting behind me still had a 2.5 hour drive home.
Yeah, that is miserable. He had a 2 hour drive last night home after the loss to work in the morning, then turned around and came back up in time for game 1 today, but called it after the tarp went on the field.

Hawgphish

CJ HOG

LMAO

Science Fiction Greg

laughed way too hard at this
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

parallaxpig

noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

SPAL

Drawing up defensive plays for training camp

Amityvillehogger

Seeing what the Petit Jean meat fuss is all about.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

mj4president

theFlyingHog

Quote from: mj4president on June 04, 2017, 11:42:48 pm
With that all-arms swing it would definitely be a story to tell!

Hulk HOGan

So if they finish the game tonight does the game tomorrow get pushed back

zane

Rob Ryan's long lost twin brother!!
(Sorry if this has already been discussed)
RIP LSUfan

onebadrubi

Stroking that silver mullet that is gelled or moosed stiff.  It doesn't move a bit, his gut wiggles more than his hair in the wind.

King

Quote from: mj4president on June 04, 2017, 11:52:40 pm
Anyone know the latest game in Razorback history?

Arizona State super regionals went very late but some of that is the time zone.

theFlyingHog

Anybody know what time the deciding game will be tomorrow when we win this one? I think I'll make the drive up from LR if it's not too late

SPAL

Hogville never ceases to amaze. Some of these responses are brilliant.

Checking the internal temp on the pork butt he is smoking. Omg

PigWig