Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Test

Started by Lanny, September 18, 2013, 11:07:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

SardisHog

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

The_Iceman

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

the_kosher_pig

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on August 24, 2012, 11:24:06 am
Or unless your and idiot that is just trying to stir things up.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

The Divine Swine

any reason why I have no avatar now? I can see others, but not mine.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Inhogswetrust

Thank goodness. I was about to go through withdrawals!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

COCHISE

You weren't back by sunrise but this will do.  ;)

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Jackrabbit Hog

I never did well on tests.  May I have extra time Lanny?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

DeltaBoy

We're back at LAST!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OTTER

Ok, now we've had the test, what the heck is the answer!  I was completely stumped (which is par for the course).  Welcome back to the intranets!   ;) ;)
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 18, 2013, 11:36:55 am
We're back at LAST!

You might need a bit more time in the real world

SquidBilly

Lanny need a scantron?

Doug

Quote from: Hogcrates on September 18, 2013, 11:28:08 am
any reason why I have no avatar now? I can see others, but not mine.
See stickied thread.
--Doug

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

jseinfeld50

Our President is Calvin Coolidge.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Lanny

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on September 18, 2013, 11:36:55 am
I never did well on tests.  May I have extra time Lanny?
Yes you can
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Pickwick Hog

Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: Lanny on September 18, 2013, 11:07:12 am
Test
Lanny called that test, brotha!
And he called some good tests today.

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Scrambled Hog

Wayne Watson

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 18, 2013, 11:36:55 am
We're back at LAST!

My boss was pissed this morning.  He came in and asked why my project was not ready to go out and I said "Hogville is down".  He said "Damn" and left for the day.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

razorbackkid

Testing is not my best subject.....I'll pass.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Doug

Quote from: Hogcratesany reason why I have no avatar now? I can see others, but not mine.
Not sure why or how your avatar went missing, but try uploading it again in just a few minutes. I've restored this functionality now.
--Doug

HogShat

I had to re-upload mine. No biggie.