Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back from our cruise and waiting in LR for the game

Started by HognotinMemphis, November 23, 2006, 07:08:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Tailgating is going to be fun on a pretty day tomorrow. There are about 20 big RV's parked where the McDonald's used to be immediately adjacent to the office building I own. They looked to be all LSU fans. They are ready.

A few photos from the trip - San Juan to Ft. Lauderdale with stops at Dom. Rep., Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Belize, and Cozumel.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

A rainbow after a little rain in the middle of nowhere and a shot of our suite.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Razor6

Great stuff...

Post your pictures from tomorrow here, as well...

-R6
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

HognotinMemphis

Nice accomodations on this ship...double sink in bathroom with full tub and separate shower along with queen-size bed and veranda. All the French champagne and drinks you could drink included in price...no tipping too. It was as carefree a vacation as we've ever had.

Lanny

HiM,

I keep hearing a rumor that you may stop by the Hogville tailage.  Can you confirm?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hSv on November 23, 2006, 07:18:47 pm
HiM,

I keep hearing a rumor that you may stop by the Hogville tailage.  Can you confirm?

I can neither confirm nor deny such a rumor.

HognotinMemphis

That game was not worth waiting for. Wish I'd stayed in Memphis.