Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

North Endzone Premium Seating Details?

Started by geauxhawgs, February 17, 2018, 11:45:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

geauxhawgs

Do any of y'all know how much the premium north endzone seats are going to cost per seat and what all will come with it besides all inclusive food and non-acholoic drinks? Also, will the food and drink just be stuff like hot dogs, popcorn and soda? The more info the better, trying to decide if it's worth it or not.

Thanks guys!

ricepig

Quote from: geauxhawgs on February 17, 2018, 11:45:08 am
Do any of y'all know how much the premium north endzone seats are going to cost per seat and what all will come with it besides all inclusive food and non-acholoic drinks? Also, will the food and drink just be stuff like hot dogs, popcorn and soda? The more info the better, trying to decide if it's worth it or not.

Thanks guys!
$1300/1500 per seat, food will be upscaled, and lastly, call the Foundation.

geauxhawgs

Quote from: ricepig on February 17, 2018, 11:54:57 am
$1300/1500 per seat, food will be upscaled, and lastly, call the Foundation.

Thank you, I appreciate the info. I've called the foundation and plan on doing so again in the next month or two. However, over the years I have learned through hard-knocks not to 100% trust the 25 year old selling over the phone until it's in writing. Curious if anyone out there has already gone through the process/signed up and can give some honest feedback without a gallon of kool-aid.

ricepig

Quote from: geauxhawgs on February 17, 2018, 12:36:23 pm

Thank you, I appreciate the info. I've called the foundation and plan on doing so again in the next month or two. However, over the years I have learned through hard-knocks not to 100% trust the 25 year old selling over the phone until it's in writing. Curious if anyone out there has already gone through the process/signed up and can give some honest feedback without a gallon of kool-aid.

Well, outside of signing up, there really isn't much more to say. They aren't serving meals today from the tours, or my email didn't mention them doing so. Maybe somebody else has further information, I'd appreciate it too.

1HourToHogville

No idea on the food offering but I do believe it will be served buffet style.  $100 non -refundable deposit per seat will ensure you a spot. Understand 1/3 of the club seats have deposits per their email.  All NEZ club seats are outdoors.  They are wider than the others found in the stadium. 
NEZ club will only be open to NEZ club ticket holders.  Other club ticket holders will not be permitted access.  Short lines for bathrooms and food! 
Also, you will be permitted to take your alcoholic drink to your seat outside. I believe this is the only area allowed to do so at this time. 

That's what I've learned via my conversation when making deposits for seats and the emails since.   

Poker_hog

Yeah I'd consider paying that if I got to choose my seats.  Not really interested in putting down a deposit and getting worse seats than I have now.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

rljjr

The man I dealt with was older and extremely professional. He went through everything with me on the phone and spent a good hour talking everything through and answering my questions.

As above, the pricing is what I signed up for. I have typically had seats on or about the 35 yard line, but wanted to try something new. With the NEZ I'll have access to the beer (you pay for it) and free food (upscale). I believe the area opens 2 hours before gametime and stays open an hour or so after. You can take the beer to your seat.

The seats are individual seat-backs (a big seller for me) and are actually about 3 inches wider than the ones in the South end zone (if memory serves correctly). You have the choice of upper or lower. On the lower you can go inside the club area and see the team enter and exit the field. From the upper you have the same food/bev options, but not the team aspect. However, for my money the view from slightly higher up would be better, so that was my option.

Please call and talk to one of them. I promise you they are not 25, and do know a lot more than I just posted. I hope it works out for me. I'm really excited for the season.