Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Oklahoma (2-0, 0-0 BIG 12)

Started by hawgball40, November 23, 2017, 03:58:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgball40

GO HOGS!

edit: not sure if i was allowed to start a game thread but there wasn't one already so i thought someone should do it.

razCzar

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hawgball40

Nolan's Boots

Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HawgHeadCheese

hawgball40

13-11 OU. Barford and Macon on fire, but so is trae young. he's a long bomber, he made one from 15 ft behind the line and another from the corner. our defense is breaking down some on the break and our offense has looked shaky. barford and macon bailing us out with huge shots. fast tempo, pretty good defense.

razorbackfan4life

hawgball40

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on November 23, 2017, 04:13:41 pm
Stop turning the ball over and get back on defense = win for us.
Yep we look good in the half court but not so much on the break. we need to get back on d instead of trying to press imo

Letsroll1200

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: alohawg on November 23, 2017, 04:12:35 pm
He needs to play unselfish and under control.
His first two drives he actually looked like a point guard. Drove and dropped off to the post player.

hawgball40

i thought young was about to burn trey but good d by trey forced the miss from 3.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 23, 2017, 04:14:14 pm
Yep we look good in the half court but not so much on the break. we need to get back on d instead of trying to press imo
We always start off pressing, MA will call it off in a minute or 2
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

hawgball40

man these horse darn foul calls are already pissing me off. ou is mauling us and we get called for everything. bull!

hogs up 16-15.

Bacons Rebellion

So do we get a timeout charged against us each half for non-contrasting numbers, like FAMU?

Ironhawg

What the heck is Walton rambling on about?  Hogs playing ok.  Need to play better on the break. 

BannerMountainMan

Fort Dweller

First time I’ve seen them on TV this year. Barely recognized Beard.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

hawgball40

Hulk HOGan

howie76

BannerMountainMan

hawgball40

Quote from: Fort Dweller on November 23, 2017, 04:19:05 pm
First time I've seen them on TV this year. Barely recognized Beard.
he's in excellent shape. best shape of his hog career, no doubt.

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

RyeHogFan

Ironhawg

Letsroll1200

RyeHogFan

Both teams have excellent shooters, might be a first to 100 points wins kinda game

Bacons Rebellion

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HawgHeadCheese

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

HawgHeadCheese

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

hawgball40

both teams are well coached. hogs look excellent on defense. daryl macon with the big shots. Gafford with the dunks and blocks. trae young is the real deal though. oklahoma isn't going quietly.