Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anthracite Catfish Poboy

Started by twistitup, February 26, 2018, 11:23:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Anthracite unis are popular....Catfish is popular

It's just makes sense to add the Anthracite Catfish Poboy to the westside upper deck menu in the Fall. Blackened Catfish is great but Anthracite has a special Razorback ring to it.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: twistitup on February 26, 2018, 11:23:39 am

It's just makes sense to add the Anthracite Catfish Poboy to the westside upper deck menu in the Fall. Blackened Catfish is great but Anthracite has a special Razorback ring to it.

Mouth watering...
Retired Radio Host

Chorizo Hogriguez

go hogues

That bad tasting skin on the bottom of catfish fillets is anthracite in color, so you may definitely be on to something.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Pig in the Pokey

Twist, you have finally done it now. This must happen for me to have a proper gameday experience.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Cotton

Twist when can we expect a comprehensive menu thread from you?

The upper west-side will have so many options I'll miss the first half trying to decide.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Smalltownhog95

How many of these threads is it going to take for the U of A to hire you to take over concessions?
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

zane

RIP LSUfan

twistitup

Quote from: Cotton on February 26, 2018, 12:35:58 pm
Twist when can we expect a comprehensive menu thread from you?

I'll speak w HY and get back to you

mhsbc59

Quote from: twistitup on February 26, 2018, 12:43:59 pm
I'll speak w HY and get back to you

Not even joking Im sure somebody on this board could do a better job at the game-day food than what we currently have and for cheaper than there getting
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

twistitup

Quote from: mhsbc59 on February 26, 2018, 01:09:46 pm
Not even joking Im sure somebody on this board could do a better job at the game-day food than what we currently have and for cheaper than there getting

Levy hasn't been impressive

Phil D

Pretty sure I had an Anthracite catfish po boy once was sick for a week after.
GO HOGS!!!!!!

flagstaffhog

This is pure genius!

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Buff

A blackened catfish poboy?  You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

PORKULATOR

That's good thinking right there. D'y'all see that?
+1
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Tejano Jawg

Any time this is typed, my computer is set to notify me.  :D  Anthracite'd Catfish/Anthracite Catfish Poboy...I'm having trouble getting used to that name. But I like the concept.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: go hogues on February 26, 2018, 12:31:31 pm
That bad tasting skin on the bottom of catfish fillets is anthracite in color, so you may definitely be on to something.

Naw, that's just the mercury😉
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

uconnhog

Post the picture

twistitup

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Jimbob111

Quote from: zane on February 26, 2018, 12:43:05 pm
Recruits are going to LOVE it!!

Recruits don't play because of the color of the catfish, they play because of the history of the program! I'm sorry but I'm a traditionalist and I like my catfish breaded and yellow...ish.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

twistitup

Quote from: Jimbob111 on February 27, 2018, 08:17:36 am
Recruits don't play because of the color of the catfish, they play because of the history of the program! I'm sorry but I'm a traditionalist and I like my catfish breaded and yellow...ish.

Cornmeal is a staple around my house too Jimbob - but sometimes we like to switch things up a little. Blackened, Mustard Base, lemon pepper, baked w a little Old Bay w Panko crust, etc. Eating catfish is all good, tradition is all good...

Recruits like tradition - but they like to switch things up too....it's one reason we hired CCM. Things are changing a little bit Jimbob, buckle up and enjoy the ride.

hoghearted

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on February 26, 2018, 12:42:32 pm
How many of these threads is it going to take for the U of A to hire you to take over concessions?

He is certainly thinking outside of the box, and bringing fresh ideas.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle