Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lou Holtz just said Auburn would win the SEC West

Started by Buff, October 26, 2006, 08:34:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan1

Quote from: bigredone on October 27, 2006, 11:15:58 pm
What in HDN's past would make an outsider think the Hogs will win out? I, being a darksider, think they should. All the 'straps think things are too tough in AR for anyone to believe that we should win consistently. Holtz has just joined the jockstraps with those comments.

What makes you think that we should beat TN and LSU?  I think that we can, but I don't think we should.  In fact, I would say that we shouldn't.  They both have more talent than we do, and as a darksider, I'm sure that you think that they have better coaching. So how are those games we should win?

Hammy Faye Baker

Quote from: duckcmmndr on October 26, 2006, 08:52:05 pm
We should be used to not getting any respect.  I hope the team gets a chance to see it.
Good Gravy! I hope they don't see it.  No matter how good they are, that would kinda feel like your Daddy telling the neighborhood kids to play nice with you because you are kinda slow.  What a stupid thing for him to say. 

RhodeHog

Maybe Lou really said Arkansas and we just couldn't understand him.  :)  Mark May is just a boob...nobody really cares what he says.

Hammy Faye Baker

Quote from: RhodeHog on October 28, 2006, 01:31:06 pm
Maybe Lou really said Arkansas and we just couldn't understand him.  :)  Mark May is just a boob...nobody really cares what he says.
Well. . . His dentures do slip around a lot.

losthawg68

Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

Izual65

Lou holtz is a lying genius of a razorback fan. He wants us to win out and KNOWS we can win out, and is playing devils advocate to motivate us. We know this for sure, especially after Auburn just struggled to beat a team that we crushed! I wouldn't be surprised if he called Nutt and rubbed it in. Holtz is sacrificing a lot for us.

DeuceHawg

October 28, 2006, 03:07:12 pm #57 Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 03:09:47 pm by DeuceHawg
Quote from: wincrimson on October 26, 2006, 08:45:12 pm
Lou Holth sucketh penith.
If this is a comment on how Lou sounds when he talks then it's hilarious.  It drives me crazy to listen to him.  Not that i really listen to what he has to say.