Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou fans whining

Started by pigfeet, October 25, 2006, 12:17:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGBLOODED

October 25, 2006, 05:41:28 pm #50 Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 05:53:06 pm by HOGBLOODED
When you think about it, the only SEC team they COULD beat is Mississippi State and they already beat Ole Miss. Vandy would beat them, I think. I wish they would replace Miss State just so all the SEC teams could beat them every week like we all do to Mississippi State. If Miss State was in their conference even they would have a bowl bid at the end of the year. Mizzoo needs to stop complaining that our schedule is easy. When they lose to Oklahoma and then to Nebraska we can just look back at this thread and all have a good laugh.

Root Hog

B.S.  Missouri's schedule is a joke.  Not as big a joke as A&M's but a joke nonetheless.

Root Hog

Quote from: HOGBLOODED on October 25, 2006, 05:41:28 pm
When you think about it, the only SEC team they MIGHT beat is Mississippi State. Vandy and Ole Miss would beat them, I think. I wish they would replace Miss State just so all the SEC teams could beat them every week.

I think they would beat Ole Miss like 34-7.

DoubleJ

Quote from: Root Hog on October 25, 2006, 05:44:17 pm
When you think about it, the only SEC team they MIGHT beat is Mississippi State. Vandy and Ole Miss would beat them, I think. I wish they would replace Miss State just so all the SEC teams could beat them every week.

I like your prediction...where can I place a bet?

Root Hog

Quote from: DoubleJ on October 25, 2006, 05:46:22 pm
Quote from: Root Hog on October 25, 2006, 05:44:17 pm

I like your prediction...where can I place a bet?

I'll give you Mississippi +26.  How much do you want to put down?  If you don't like that you can take MO -28.

Brand X Hog Fan

LOL, nothing like a slam to Arkansas and the SEC to unite the Hog fans. We can pick on each other but heck, I'd prolly even stick up for Tennessee if Mizzou was bashing them! BTW you Mizzou fans, I think ULM could take you 3 out of 5 games.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

gopigsgo

I have signed up on their little board,am waiting for their confirmation e-mail. Can't wait to discuss their killer schedule with them.

limp wristed

Quote from: Pissed Pig on October 25, 2006, 01:36:04 pm
Hey, it's Mizzou.  Outside of the Cardinals, Bass Pro shops what do they have.

very funny.

we always stopped by bass pro on our way to the mid west to pheasant hunt.

RBLtoHOG

I dont know why yal even bother.... they will always be saying this.... if Arkansas were to screw up and actually go to the NC they would be goin off on how our week schedule allowed us to be fresh as appose to a banged up ASS Pac-10 or Big 12 team.... gimme a break.... they will see where the power-houses are come bowl week.... and then their talk will start up again next season
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Since 1894

I hope our Bball team kicks there arse this year.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

MM-gohogs

Quote from: LA HAWG on October 25, 2006, 12:42:03 pm
Murray State
Mississippi
New Mexico
Ohio
Colorado
Texas Tech
Texas A&M
Kansas State
Oklahoma
Nebraska
Iowa State
Kansas

Look at this schedule.  They have no room to talk.  Hogs would be undefeated right now with that schedule and would go undefeated for the season. 

that's a tough schedule, with the likes of murray state and ohio, colorado, i dread playing iowa state new mexico... i think that is the magical #1 on BCS strength of schedule.
aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

Albert Einswine

I wish we would replace the Utah St.'s and ULM's on our schedule with a Mizzou,  Kansas,  K-State,  Baylor,  Indiana,  Purdue.   Those would have a little more meat on the bone but still be tantamount to rent-a-wins.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Root Hog

Quote from: Albert Einswine on October 25, 2006, 07:17:02 pm
I wish we would replace the Utah St.'s and ULM's on our schedule with a Mizzou,  Kansas,  K-State,  Baylor,  Indiana,  Purdue.   Those would have a little more meat on the bone but still be tantamount to rent-a-wins.

Virtual +1.  The excuse for keeping Auburn out of the title game when they were undefeated was that their OOC games were so weak (as if it mattered).  Instead of playing SEMO, we should play MO.  Its still a guaranteed win, but it looks better to some sports writer in Denver.

BattleHawg

I went to Basic Training in mizzu back in the day.

I also like chili.  ALOT.

BH

HOG71

Quote from: SbrokeskiAg on October 25, 2006, 05:11:49 pm
dotnet you're my favorite.

Can we please be a little more realistic with the competition in the Big XII.  I never doubted the competition in the SEC but I was ignorant about it until I moved to Fayetteville.  SEC is tough.  However, the one loss teams in the Big XII should still get some credit even with some of the traditional powers being down....Nebraska, KSU, Colorado, and Texas A&M.  Just like in recent years, Arkansas, Florida, Tennessee, and this year Georgia, having their dips. 

Some retorts:
Texas shut down tceh last year.  TCU only beat tceh 12-3.  Yes, Bama shut them down and I loved every minute of it.
Kansas has 4 losses by 7 pts or less.
A one win Colorado team (then winless) almost beat big Georgia IN Athens.

Traditional power KState?  Go look at their all time bowl results, it won't take you long to memorize

AFWarrior83

Only thing I will say that they can back up is Mizzu beat USCarolina in a bowl game last year, when we lost to them in the regular season. Everyone knows that we should have won against USC and USC should have beat Mizzu, but that was not the final outcome. I would rather beat up ND than Mizzu in a bowl any year though.
Hogville member since 2005.

AFWarrior83

Quote from: SbrokeskiAg on October 25, 2006, 05:11:49 pm
dotnet you're my favorite.

Can we please be a little more realistic with the competition in the Big XII.  I never doubted the competition in the SEC but I was ignorant about it until I moved to Fayetteville.  SEC is tough.  However, the one loss teams in the Big XII should still get some credit even with some of the traditional powers being down....Nebraska, KSU, Colorado, and Texas A&M.  Just like in recent years, Arkansas, Florida, Tennessee, and this year Georgia, having their dips. 

Some retorts:
Texas shut down tceh last year.  TCU only beat tceh 12-3.  Yes, Bama shut them down and I loved every minute of it.
Kansas has 4 losses by 7 pts or less.
A one win Colorado team (then winless) almost beat big Georgia IN Athens.

For those retorts(excuses) you posted, Arkansas could post 10X that many. I'm sure you are fimilar with the old saying excuses are like .........
Hogville member since 2005.

HogNuttz

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on October 25, 2006, 02:23:24 pm
Quote from: HogNuttz on October 25, 2006, 01:57:08 pm
Kansas.  They used to suck hard, but they are decent now.

0-4 in the big 12 is not decent.

They've been bowling the last 2 years.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

Hogeye_Pierce

As usual, ol' Mizzou is displaying their Piggus Envy. They think they're being upstaged by lowly Arkansas. I remember K-State, Kansas, and Missouri once being referred to as "the Bermuda Triangle of college football". Personally, I don't think it's improved that much.
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

Mordekai

This is great!  Let's pick another team to bash for about two pages.  The more we bash them, the less time we have to worry about bashing the Hogs.

-- Mordekai