Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt to UNC rumor makes SI

Started by football17, October 24, 2006, 10:55:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinneyhog

Quote from: Idahog on October 24, 2006, 11:24:41 am
This is the second part of a two phase rumor, most thought Nutt would be fired after a loss to Vandy, a shaky win there along with Bama kept speculation going until Auburn.  Now that its pretty clear the outright firing for bad performance chance is gone many people see only one more rumored scenario.  The scenario is that the boosters have given Nutt a chance to gloss up his resume this season in an effort to get a semi-decent job elsewhere.  The poor recruiting effort, RH's son being offered by NC and rumor mill gossip all add fuel to these speculations.  The end-game for the rumors is that BD will come in and take over as HC while he waits for the Dallas Cowboy's HC job to open up, by that time Gus is ready to take over and a tradition is born.

I agree that he doesn't leave on his own though.  He has a 2 million dollar bonus at the end of his 10th year here, thats enough to not leave I'd imagine, on top of having his team set up nicely for its first shot at a NC run in many many moons next year.

Please tell me you are kidding.  He has a 2 million dollar bonus after his tenth year?  I have heard it all.  He needs to donate all that to charity, as they need it way more than our 2nd grade coach. 

hogsanity

This is the second part of a two phase rumor, most thought Nutt would be fired after a loss to Vandy, a shaky win there along with Bama kept speculation going until Auburn.  Now that its pretty clear the outright firing for bad performance chance is gone many people see only one more rumored scenario.  The scenario is that the boosters have given Nutt a chance to gloss up his resume this season in an effort to get a semi-decent job elsewhere.  The poor recruiting effort, RH's son being offered by NC and rumor mill gossip all add fuel to these speculations.  The end-game for the rumors is that BD will come in and take over as HC while he waits for the Dallas Cowboy's HC job to open up, by that time Gus is ready to take over and a tradition is born.

I agree that he doesn't leave on his own though.  He has a 2 million dollar bonus at the end of his 10th year here, thats enough to not leave I'd imagine, on top of having his team set up nicely for its first shot at a NC run in many many moons next year.

The Cowboys job may very well be open before the first week of bowls are played.  Tuna is starting to sound just like he does before he leaves every job.  Tired of the whining players, tired of poor execution, tired of the owner bringing in problems like To. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogsanity

Quote from: tundrahawg on October 24, 2006, 11:09:49 am
Quote from: hogsanity on October 24, 2006, 11:04:04 am
I just can not believe that HDn leaves on his onw this year.  I mean, next year we will start ranked top 15, most likely.  A majority of the players will be back.  We will have another spring/summer, and August to put in more of the Gus philosophy, and another good season could sned HDn to a much better job than the repair a wreck at NC.

Ok so coaches actually get jobs that are not wrecks?  People are mostly hired to repair the damage the previous coach did that makes no sense.  

Weiss at ND, Miles at Lsu, Meyer at Fla.  I dont think these programs were wrecks when they arrived. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

mckinneyhog

Quote from: hogsanity on October 24, 2006, 11:44:19 am

The Cowboys job may very well be open before the first week of bowls are played.  Tuna is starting to sound just like he does before he leaves every job.  Tired of the whining players, tired of poor execution, tired of the owner bringing in problems like To. 

Are you saying Nutt to the Cowboys?  Since I live in the Dallas area, I think I would have a anxiety attack if that was to ever happen. 

Idahog

October 24, 2006, 11:48:04 am #54 Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 11:55:26 am by Idahog
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 24, 2006, 11:39:54 am
The scenario is that the boosters have given Nutt a chance to gloss up his resume this season in an effort to get a semi-decent job elsewhere.

This is such a load.  No boosters are pushing for a new coach anymore.  If Nutt leaves it will be because he gets a big raise from some desperate school in a year when a lot of good jobs will open.  If the Hogs finish well, he will be a candidate for other jobs, and nobody should gripe about his loyalty.  Big dollars will fly this winter.

You're probably right, just summarizing some of the rumor mill trash that came out earlier this season, I give no weight to it being true and probably some to it being false.  Also Biggus, if you're going to quote me than read the post in its entirety and don't take it out of context.   "This is the second part of a two phase rumor...  ...Now that its pretty clear the outright firing for bad performance chance is gone many people see only one more rumored scenario.  The scenario is that..." Thanks BP ;)

Quote from: mckinneyhog on October 24, 2006, 11:40:21 am

Please tell me you are kidding.  He has a 2 million dollar bonus after his tenth year?  I have heard it all.  He needs to donate all that to charity, as they need it way more than our 2nd grade coach. 

From what I've read, on this board, he gets a 2 million dollar bonus after his 10th year being here.  There is as much weight to this as anything else that gets posted, but I think someone more credible can actually verify it.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

dana caldwell

The scenario is that the boosters have given Nutt a chance to gloss up his resume this season in an effort to get a semi-decent job elsewhere.

This is such a load.  No boosters are pushing for a new coach anymore.  If Nutt leaves it will be because he gets a big raise from some desperate school in a year when a lot of good jobs will open.  If the Hogs finish well, he will be a candidate for other jobs, and nobody should gripe about his loyalty.  Big dollars will fly this winter.

so tyson is a big fan now? don't think so.

1stwordswerewoopig

It's funny how "genius" coaches can be made to look ordinary very quickly.  Never underestimate the power of the player(s).  

As an old coach once said, "It's more about Bob's and Joe's than X's and O's."

excoach

I don't think so Vern. If your saying Nutt is going to get BIG MONEY at Arkansas, I'd being willing to put a side wager on it with you. The only big dollars might be if Nutt leaves for another program, and he gets big dollars to leave. This i can believe could happen.

Hawg_Heaven

He isn't going anywhere. He will try to use this to get a pay raise though. I think if he threatens to go, we should call his bluff and pack the van for him.

hogsanity

Quote from: mckinneyhog on October 24, 2006, 11:46:27 am

Are you saying Nutt to the Cowboys?  Since I live in the Dallas area, I think I would have a anxiety attack if that was to ever happen. 

No, I am saying, if as the poster said, BD is waiting for the Cowboys job, he may not have to wait much longer.  I can not see Parcells going through another season like this one,and thats what the cowboys face. 

HogFanInNC

Gee.. that article also talks about several other coaches going to UNC as well.
I seriously doubt you'll see Nutt leave after this year..

why would a coach that wants a NC leave a program that has the talent to finally get their ?  Heck, if he really wants that NC, after this year, he will tel Franky boy to give Gus and Herring a BIG raise to keep them from jumping ship.
Then come in next year and be NC contenders (assuming the program doesn't fall apart between now and end of the season and assuming no major injuries or transfers)..
Most of the players are going to get more excited with each win, and that will take care of much belly aching on their part..

And Honestly, based on other SEC coaches salaries, if the HOGS win the SEC, then Nutt does deserve a raise.  Even if it is the assistents making him look good. He has the Hogs winning, and they are filling up the stands..

Gus needs a few more years experience as OC before being able to really contend for HC job at any D1 school.. very few AD's will risk hireing an OC as a HC if he only has 1 year of college experience..  AD's just won't take that kind of risk..(at least if they want to keep their job)..

Hogs win NC within the next 2 years, Frank finally retires or dies, Nutt moves into AD job, Gus with 3 years OC experience moves into HC job, Reggie moves into HC job at another college, GUs does like Nutt and DOESN"t hire an OC and few will complain even though they wanted Nutt ot have an OC.. GUs brings in top notch assistents..
Nutt does good job as AD because he stays out of the coaches way.. goes about the state raising money and being the ra-ra man for the program.

by then Stan will either jump ship or become the highest paid BB coach in the country after the HOGS will the NCAA in basketball..

Ok, i'll wake up from this dream now...

Puerco Diablo

Quote from: HogFaninGA on October 24, 2006, 10:59:16 am
A lot of times, these rumors have merit.  Agents for the coaches (that are thinking of moving) send out feelers to see how much interest there is in their client.  I'm hoping this is the case with HDN.

Of course the rumor has merit.  After all the sniping that HDN has been through (deserved or otherwise), any sane man would be considering his options elsewhere.

King-Tusk

Quote from: HogFanInNC on October 24, 2006, 11:57:47 am

why would a coach that wants a NC leave a program that has the talent to finally get their ?  Heck, if he really wants that NC, after this year, he will tel Franky boy to give Gus and Herring a BIG raise to keep them from jumping ship.
Then come in next year and be NC contenders (assuming the program doesn't fall apart between now and end of the season and assuming no major injuries or transfers)..
Most of the players are going to get more excited with each win, and that will take care of much belly aching on their part..

And Honestly, based on other SEC coaches salaries, if the HOGS win the SEC, then Nutt does deserve a raise.  Even if it is the assistents making him look good. He has the Hogs winning, and they are filling up the stands..

Gus needs a few more years experience as OC before being able to really contend for HC job at any D1 school.. very few AD's will risk hireing an OC as a HC if he only has 1 year of college experience..  AD's just won't take that kind of risk..(at least if they want to keep their job)..

Hogs win NC within the next 2 years, Frank finally retires or dies, Nutt moves into AD job, Gus with 3 years OC experience moves into HC job, Reggie moves into HC job at another college, GUs does like Nutt and DOESN"t hire an OC and few will complain even though they wanted Nutt ot have an OC.. GUs brings in top notch assistents..
Nutt does good job as AD because he stays out of the coaches way.. goes about the state raising money and being the ra-ra man for the program.

by then Stan will either jump ship or become the highest paid BB coach in the country after the HOGS will the NCAA in basketball..

Wow.  That's all I can say.  Wow.
"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

dana caldwell

Quote from: King-Tusk on October 24, 2006, 12:09:05 pm
Quote from: HogFanInNC on October 24, 2006, 11:57:47 am

Wow.  That's all I can say.  Wow.

he did, thankfully, admit is was a dream. i was afraid we might need to call 911 when i read about heath's NC!

DickSonstreetDFW

Nutt's stumping for a pay raise and contract extension.

Nebraska was the same, as was the LSU flirt.

Anyone with an ounce of business understanding sees this from a mile away.

He's a P.O.S. coach, a liar, and a con-man.

FAT HOG

Quote from: dana caldwell on October 24, 2006, 11:48:13 am

What does Tyson have against Nutt?

jamie72921

Quote from: FAT HOG on October 24, 2006, 01:43:09 pm

He is a fan of Hog football. What more do you need given what Nutt has done here?
Bless your heart

HOG71

Quote from: dana caldwell on October 24, 2006, 11:37:08 am
he wants more than a raise, folks. he wants control. total control, including calling all the plays. he wants as far away from that meddling JFB as possible. and he wants to be able to tote his brother and buddies with him to his next stop. he has positioned himself, in this season given to him just for this reason, to be able to get all of this done with a hefty salary to boot.

it's really not that complicated.

it may not be UNC (altho that's the scenario in my mind) but it will be somewhere else.

Wow, you and Nutt must have had a long talk about this

dana caldwell

Quote from: HOG71 on October 24, 2006, 01:49:16 pm
he wants more than a raise, folks. he wants control. total control, including calling all the plays. he wants as far away from that meddling JFB as possible. and he wants to be able to tote his brother and buddies with him to his next stop. he has positioned himself, in this season given to him just for this reason, to be able to get all of this done with a hefty salary to boot.

it may not be UNC (altho that's the scenario in my mind) but it will be somewhere else.

oh, probably a couple hundred.

dana caldwell

hasn't been in his corner for years.

HOG71

Quote from: dana caldwell on October 24, 2006, 01:50:39 pm

I guess he just wanted it posted on Hogville, huh?

Richard_white

Quote from: opineonswine on October 24, 2006, 01:52:21 pm

His (HDN) inability to lead us to the next level.

Like Jim Lindsey said, "I want to win a NC before I die."  Can anyone see us winning a NC with Dale?

HogISH™

Quote from: Richard_white on October 24, 2006, 01:54:33 pm

Like Jim Lindsey said, "I want to win a NC before I die."  Can anyone see us winning a NC with Dale?

Yep!! This Year!!!

I B-E-L-I-E-V-E!!!!!

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

dana caldwell

Quote from: HOG71 on October 24, 2006, 01:52:40 pm
Quote from: dana caldwell on October 24, 2006, 01:50:39 pm

I guess he just wanted it posted on Hogville, huh?

his desires are not my major concern and i believe they finally will not continue to control the forward progress of this program.

Richard_white

Quote from: opineonswine on October 24, 2006, 01:55:24 pm

Never.

If Jim Lindsey wants to see us winning a NC he better put Arkansas in a position to win it.  Meaning, bring in a HC that can.

dana caldwell

Quote from: HogISH™ on October 24, 2006, 01:56:57 pm

Yep!! This Year!!!

I B-E-L-I-E-V-E!!!!!

HogISH

what's brad putting in the tang these days?

:)

bosshawg38

Just to let you all know where I stand, I'm not a huge fan of Nutt, but the bottom line is we are winning. I don't care who the coach is as long as the W's are coming in. This post has nothing to do with my personal preference regarding the head coach here at Arkansas.

Why in the world would Nutt make this move? It would not even be remotely smart on his part to jump from a program at Arkansas, which is finally coming together, to a tradition-less job at Chapel Hill where he'd have to start all over. Maybe he would go so he wouldn't have to fulfill high expectations? Maybe he would go for the money? I don't know what his motives would be for actually going to UNC, but it would be a poor move career-wise.

Melhog

I hope you're right.  My comon sense tells me he is a lifer here. I believe the more with less myth has been exposed. Maybe the "turn around" this year will help him move on, but I'm not sure there is good job out there that he can land. Too many good candidates that totally out class Dale.  Again, hope you are right though.

HOG71

his desires are not my major concern and i believe they finally will not continue to control the forward progress of this program.
[/quote]

What is your major concern?

dana caldwell

Quote from: HOG71 on October 24, 2006, 02:12:15 pm

[/quote]

having a HC who will allow the OC to be the OC and is truthful and professional in recruiting, sideline demeanor, player relations, discipline and the like.

a HC who plays to win and not to not lose and who creates more than two ripples in almost a decade.

a HC who doesn't have his agent put out constant feelers to barter with his present employer and who can rebuild the many bridges that have been burned between the UA and many of the major high schools in the state.

a HC who does not treat members of his staff differently and does not play favorites with players or staffers.

a HC who does not call his OC "high school" and acts like he's been there after big wins.

a HC who cares more about winning and integrity than about his own agenda.

in other words, a change.

twomac

Quote from: mckinneyhog on October 24, 2006, 11:21:14 am
Quote from: opineonswine on October 24, 2006, 11:18:00 am
Since the smite button is gone, let me be the first to say that HDN's leaving would be good for the University of Arkansas.  I'm ok if he continues to win and stays too.  But since we now see that we can do better than 6 wins a year, there should be no going back to that mediocrity.  Obviously it CAN be done.  We CAN compete with the upper tier.  Not doing it is unacceptable.  If that's too much pressure on HDN, who gets paid handsomely for his stress, then adios.  There are others with equal or better skill who will accept the challenge. 

For 1.5 million I will accept it.

I'll do it for 1.2 million!
Let the negotiations begin!!!

HOG71

Quote from: dana caldwell on October 24, 2006, 02:18:48 pm

having a HC who will allow the OC to be the OC and is truthful and professional in recruiting, sideline demeanor, player relations, discipline and the like.

a HC who plays to win and not to not lose and who creates more than two ripples in almost a decade.

a HC who doesn't have his agent put out constant feelers to barter with his present employer and who can rebuild the many bridges that have been burned between the UA and many of the major high schools in the state.

a HC who does not treat members of his staff differently and does not play favorites with players or staffers.

a HC who does not call his OC "high school" and acts like he's been there after big wins.

[/quote]

So you have a personal agenda to replace the HC?

King-Tusk

Quote from: bosshawg38 on October 24, 2006, 02:05:47 pm
Just to let you all know where I stand, I'm not a huge fan of Nutt, but the bottom line is we are winning. I don't care who the coach is as long as the W's are coming in. This post has nothing to do with my personal preference regarding the head coach here at Arkansas.

Why in the world would Nutt make this move? It would not even be remotely smart on his part to jump from a program at Arkansas, which is finally coming together, to a tradition-less job at Chapel Hill where he'd have to start all over. Maybe he would go so he wouldn't have to fulfill high expectations? Maybe he would go for the money? I don't know what his motives would be for actually going to UNC, but it would be a poor move career-wise.

Nutt would go somewhere else if a few things would happen.  If he were paid a large salary like the one he gets here.  Forget results, the paycheck is more important.  He would also need to be able to call his own plays (feel free to insert brotha here) and not have the AD interfere after 8 years of it not working.  Finally, he would need to be the center of attention.  Not the team, but him personally.  Possibly let him be assistant band director or something if he wins 8 games in a year as an added bonus.  

"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

excoach

because he ( NUTT ) has lost the support of the BIG boys.

dana caldwell

Quote from: HOG71 on October 24, 2006, 02:25:14 pm

[/quote]

i would like to see a new HC, of course.

how are things around the BAC today?

HOG71

Quote from: dana caldwell on October 24, 2006, 02:27:53 pm

i would like to see a new HC, of course.

how are things around the BAC today?
[/quote]

Being paranoid is not healthy

hogsanity

Quote from: excoach on October 24, 2006, 02:27:13 pm

because he ( NUTT ) has lost the support of the BIG boys.

And as i asked someone earlier who said this:  The "big boys" could easily have had him removed after back to back losing seasons, and with the very real possibility of getting at most 1 of the s-dale 5, yet they did not.  Now, with a good season staring them in the face, they are going to get rid of him?  what kind of message does that send to the next coach?  Lose and your okay, win and your fired?

dana caldwell

true. but keeping your guard up these days on this board is wise.

lots of trolls and plants. if u are not one of those, then good.

Hong Kong Sooey

My thoughts on this subject from another thread yesterday.  I'm too lazy to type it again.
Quote from: Hong Kong Sooey on October 23, 2006, 07:33:55 pm
Quote from: harrisburghog on October 23, 2006, 07:28:14 pm
heard on drive time today the talking heads discussing a contract extension for ole nutter, i beleive i heard scott cain state it could possibly already be in the works, this sure is one rumor i hope is totally flase. a pay raise was also discussed. i for one vote NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully jimmy sexton is going after the unc job for nutter.
This has been on the lips of every Nutt buddy I have talked to today.  I think it is in response to the North Carolina job opening up.  Remember Sexton talking up the NC job a few weeks ago?  John Bunting gets fired and "extension/raise" become the talking points of the day.  Anyone else expecting a hastily painted blue plane to land at XNA in the next few days?  Houston apparently doesn't think he is payed enough to be a mediocre football coach.

BurleyHog

You can forget Nutt going to UNC.  If Nutt wins out he will be a Hog for life.  They will put his statue outside the stadium.  You can bet that.

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: BurleyHog on October 24, 2006, 02:52:06 pm
You can forget Nutt going to UNC.  If Nutt wins out he will be a Hog for life.  They will put his statue outside the stadium.  You can bet that.
Thanks Danny!  Glad you got a new account.

excoach

a statue? Really?

jamie72921

October 24, 2006, 02:57:12 pm #92 Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 03:00:39 pm by jamie72921
Nutt has run out of job security here.

He will have to win out to hit the security reset button. I have to tell you an ice cube has a better chance of surviving in Death Valley than we do of winning out. If we beat SC we will be 2-2 in November. We lose and we will be 1-3.

A change of scenery would give him job security again. I believe he would leave us for the right situation and I am hoping that it will happen.

Nutt's ego couldn't take getting fired from here. He doesn't think as much of our program as some of you give him credit for. He is one of the biggest reasons the national media believes that we should be happy with mediocrity. We are reaching our full potential when we are mediocre.
Bless your heart

HatfieldHog

You talk about 2nd or 3rd tier within your own conference!  Heck, Nutt already has that now! 

One thing that you can count on, Sexton will milk this into a contract extension, or pay raise.  This we can be sure of.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

HatfieldHog

If you look back at the Thread from yesterday about coach salaries, you'll find "ONE" ACC team in the top 15 in coaches salaries.  You'll find 4 or 5 SEC coaches on that list.

We are in the "money" conf. Nutt would do well to stay there.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: Hong Kong Sooey on October 24, 2006, 02:53:07 pm
Thanks Danny!  Glad you got a new account.
Or is it Dickey?  Shouldn't you be getting ready for th upcoming Jr High Basketball season at ASU?

Pissed Pig

Quote from: jamie72921 on October 24, 2006, 02:57:12 pm
Nutt has run out of job security here.

He will have to win out to hit the security reset button. I have to tell you an ice cube has a better chance of surviving in Death Valley than we do of winning out. If we beat SC we will be 2-2 in November. We lose and we will be 1-3.

A change of scenery would give him job security again. I believe he would leave us for the right situation and I am hoping that it will happen.

Nutt's ego couldn't take getting fired from here. He doesn't think as much of our program as some of you give him credit for. He is one of the biggest reasons the national media believes that we should be happy with mediocrity. We are reaching our full potential when we are mediocre.

Folks, I have said it once, and I'll say it again!  BINGO!

EastexHawg

I guess a lot of us have the same "personal agenda".  It's based on observing what Nutt has done at Arkansas over the course of nine years. 

One big win over Auburn, or even one good season is not going to convince many of us that Nutt is any more than a mediocre coach who will occasionally stumble into a favorable situation.  And...why should we be convinced?

Larry Coker won a national championship at Miami with Butch Davis' players, then nearly won another the following year.  Does that make him a great coach, or a guy who happened to be in the right place at the right time?  Apparently Miami believes it's the latter.

Even closer to home, Danny Ford won a national title at Clemson.  Does that convince you that he is a great coach, and that he should never have been fired at Arkansas...or that maybe we should even consider bringing him back?

Or...does it make you think that even a blind squirrel finds a Nutt every once in a while?

moley_russells_wart_hog

Quote from: LA HAWG on October 24, 2006, 11:13:50 am
Quote from: hogsanity on October 24, 2006, 11:04:04 am
I just can not believe that HDn leaves on his onw this year.  I mean, next year we will start ranked top 15, most likely.  A majority of the players will be back.  We will have another spring/summer, and August to put in more of the Gus philosophy, and another good season could sned HDn to a much better job than the repair a wreck at NC.

I actually agree with Hogsanity here.  The program is finally getting to where he wants it.  We will be ranked high next season.  Why jump, by choice, to a team like NC?   Just would not make sense.  Dale is hard-headed you know.

depends on your pov, when do you sell stock, when its high or when its low

elksnort

Just look at him as a starting pitcher, then an other coach comes in to take the hogs to an even higher level.