Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas and Ole Miss scoring pred, and 16 pt. spread.

Started by Break & Run, October 15, 2006, 06:05:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Puerco Diablo

Quote from: camelt on October 15, 2006, 06:36:49 pm
I really would have thought 8 or 9.  Vegas knows what they are doing. 

Vegas knows how to get SCHMUCKS to put equal money on both sides of the line.  That's it!  Don't read anymore into it than that.  Just business.

Siems56

Ole Miss's defense always gives our running game fits..just look back to last year..they're improving..but i think we are much better than last year..who knows what will happen though..it's why the game is played..you can't ever chalk up an automatic win in the SEC

forsaken bacon

hogfan13

Quote from: hogapalooza on October 15, 2006, 07:33:28 pm
I say 48 HOGS to 10 Ole Miss.  We will cover the spread. Bet the house on it!
I'll remember that. If it's not what you say your gonna get a phone call

BloodRedHog

We are at home...it is So. Car. I am worried about...

:razorback: 27
Ole Piss 13
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

missippihog

harmonyhog

They now have three sec losses and are out of the SEC west championship scenario.  Maybe they will quit if we can jump out to an early lead. That is my hope!

casken

Quote from: ATrain on October 15, 2006, 07:36:59 pm
I believe that we will win this weekend but Patrick Willis and Co. can for sure beat us if we are not careful. :razorback:

Agreed.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

Anson Marlow

Hogs 31
OM 10

*the legend of Mustain continues to grow.  Oh yeah Casey Dick still holds the record for completion percentage on Homecoming. (sarcasm)
/list]

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Anson Marlow

Quote from: ATrain on October 15, 2006, 07:36:59 pm
I believe that we will win this weekend but Patrick Willis and Co. can for sure beat us if we are not careful. :razorback:
That was informitive we are beat for sure now! :'(
/list]

harmonyhog

Surpringly, this game will be a defensive struggle.

AR 17   OM  13

Mitch Struggles.  Casey comes in and throws a TD to Hillis to bring the Hogs from behind in the last minute.

pi

Quote from: harmonyhog on October 15, 2006, 09:07:26 pm
Mitch Struggles.  Casey comes in and throws a TD to Hillis to bring the Hogs from behind in the last minute.
And Nutt reinserts Dick as qb1

forsaken bacon

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 15, 2006, 08:57:52 pm
Quote from: forsaken bacon on October 15, 2006, 08:42:28 pm
Was it really necessary to start a new topic on this.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php/topic,83605.0.html

Were you a hall monitor back in the day?

I posted this and the thread got merged.  Apparently a mod agreed.  There are already three topics on the front page referencing the Ole Piss game.  Just trying to keep down the degradation of the board by noting pointless new topics.

jdhoover

Don't mistake my support of the Razorbacks and their coaches with the acceptance of mediocrity.

hog caller

Ark 38 ole miss 17

first time over 30 this year what are your thoughts on this?

Cresthog

Over 30...the score?

Didn't we score 63 on Saturday?

10thPlanet

We will win the 4th Qtr, when our O-line wears them down. 2 TDs, 100+ yds rushing in the 4th QTR.

TMc

I think Hogs win by 2-3 touchdowns.., if Darby can run all over Ole Miss, I know we can.  Also, Ole Miss just had their hearts ripped out at Alabama by coming close but no cigar.  If we get up on them early they will fold.. it is getting to be that time of the season where the teams that have been losing, concede a little easier.  It will not be a gimme, but I believe we will blow them out. .. Now South Carolina, I'm nervous about.

tailgate

over Ole Miss. The lines range from 15 to 16.5 according to USA Today's live odds.

Do the boys in Vegas know something I don't. I wouldn't touch that line.

DeltaBoy

You can trust VEGAS you just can't trust Nutt!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OnYourToes

Quote from: tailgate on October 16, 2006, 11:39:47 am
over Ole Miss. The lines range from 15 to 16.5 according to USA Today's live odds.

O/U is 39.5

Would you touch that?
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

hogfan064

That's much higher than I though.  I was thinking Hogs by 10

tailgate

I had guessed 9 or 10 points. I like the over.

HogFaninGA

Quote from: hogfan064 on October 16, 2006, 11:40:52 am

Seems about right to me.  We are playing a team with a losing record and playing them at home.  Plus we are ranked in the Top 15.  We SHOULD beat them by more than 2 TD's.  Personally, I feel Ole Miss. will play better than that. Ole Miss. will be pumped up for this game.  I'm sure our guys will be also. Ole Miss. has been improving and their QB is improving (besides the fact that we seem to have trouble with scrabling QB's) with each game.  I agree with you.  I think we will win by 10.  Go Hogs

That's much higher than I though.  I was thinking Hogs by 10

HogFaninGA

Quote from: hogfan064 on October 16, 2006, 11:40:52 am

Seems about right to me.  We are playing a team with a losing record and playing them at home.  Plus we are ranked in the Top 15.  We SHOULD beat them by more than 2 TD's.  Personally, I feel Ole Miss. will play better than that. Ole Miss. will be pumped up for this game.  I'm sure our guys will be also. Ole Miss. has been improving and their QB is improving (besides the fact that we seem to have trouble with scrabling QB's) with each game.  I agree with you.  I think we will win by 10.  Go Hogs

Arazorbackguy1

Ole Miss is pretty pitiful and after the way they lost this weekend, I think they will come in flatter than a McDonald's flapjack.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

dotnet

Quote from: OnYourToes on October 16, 2006, 11:40:49 am

O/U is 39.5

Would you touch that?

I probably would.  I would go under.  Though the Hogs have increased their scoring output every game. 

I think 15 is about right.  How many wins does Ole Miss have?  2 or 3?  Thats what the country expects the number 15 team in the country to do, beat a 2-3 win team by 15, at least

OnYourToes

After Saturday's win we are used to scoring A LOT.

I hope we keep these expectations going this week.  A confrence win is good but a conference blowout says a lot about a program that is on the rise.
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

hogfan064

Quote from: dotnet on October 16, 2006, 11:50:48 am

O/U is 39.5

Would you touch that?

I probably would.  I would go under.  Though the Hogs have increased their scoring output every game. 

I think 15 is about right.  How many wins does Ole Miss have?  2 or 3?  Thats what the country expects the number 15 team in the country to do, beat a 2-3 win team by 15, at least

The nation thought the #15 team last week(Iowa) would do the same.  Problem is that Ole Miss is improving and does have talent on its team.  Keep in mind they did beat a good Vandy team 2 weeks ago and played Bama very tough. 

Hawgballz

I tend to be pretty conservative, but I am looking for a win by 3 - 4 TDs on Saturday.  I just think we are on a roll (physically & emotionally) and Ole Piss just got kicked in the groin again with an OT loss to Alabama.  If you campare scores, then it should be a close game (10 points) based upon ours & Ole Piss games with Vandy & Alabama, but I expect us to put a foot on their neck and hold them down on Saturday.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

claycohog

Ole Miss scares me.  They are good enough to play us down to the wire if we have a sloppy game Saturday.  They are not a patsy.  We had better come with our A game.

return2glory

Quote from: claycohog on October 16, 2006, 11:58:09 am
Ole Miss scares me.  They are good enough to play us down to the wire if we have a sloppy game Saturday.  They are not a patsy.  We had better come with our A game.

I couldn't agree more. This isn't a gimme. We are going to have to play pretty well to beat Ole Miss. They'll give us a good game.

GuvHog

Quote from: hogfan064 on October 16, 2006, 11:54:10 am
Quote from: dotnet on October 16, 2006, 11:50:48 am

O/U is 39.5

Would you touch that?

The nation thought the #15 team last week(Iowa) would do the same.  Problem is that Ole Miss is improving and does have talent on its team.  Keep in mind they did beat a good Vandy team 2 weeks ago and played Bama very tough. 

One of Ole Miss's wins was a close one over Memphis and Memphis just lost to Arkansas State.
If the Hogs play well, this one won't be close.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Winner

Ole Miss played better against Bama than we did.  If the Hogs who played Bama showed up, it will be close.  If the Hogs who played Auburn show up, it won't.

hogfan064

Quote from: opineonswine on October 16, 2006, 01:02:28 pm
Quote from: return2glory on October 16, 2006, 12:01:42 pm
Quote from: claycohog on October 16, 2006, 11:58:09 am

I couldn't agree more. This isn't a gimme. We are going to have to play pretty well to beat Ole Miss. They'll give us a good game.

They shouldn't.  They are 2-5...barely beat Memphis, got drilled by Missouri, lost to a weak UGA and Bama.  We should win easily.

They lost to 5-2 Bama, 6-1 Wake, 6-1 Mizzou, and 5-2 UGA.  These aren't bad teams they are losing to.  That weak Bama team should've beaten us. 

Hawgasaurus

Get on Ol' Piss early, this number will come down. Hogs are not good ATS so far this year.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

Inigo Montoya

Quote from: Winner on October 16, 2006, 01:06:11 pm
Ole Miss played better against Bama than we did.  If the Hogs who played Bama showed up, it will be close.  If the Hogs who played Auburn show up, it won't.

Couldn't have put it better myself. 

Hogeye_Pierce

Vegas must be looking to get some money on Ole Miss for this one.  :-\
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

juke

October 16, 2006, 03:29:35 pm #90 Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 12:02:11 pm by HogISH™
Score?  Arkansas 35 Ole Miss 10

Hotty Toddy this :razorback:

jameshogfan

Sorry... its gonna be closer than that. 24-13

Lando Calrissian

We need to run it up on them, mainly for my own personal satisfaction because I hate them.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Michaelt

Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

cubbie

If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

SPAL

press ham

Landonhog

HogHillbilly

Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG