Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas and Ole Miss scoring pred, and 16 pt. spread.

Started by Break & Run, October 15, 2006, 06:05:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

camden5r

camden5r

razorson

It will be a hard fought game with the hogs winning 28-23

pigfeet

ICEman

Mustain finally loosens up at home ... something like 16 for 25 for 250 yards. 
Arky = 31
Miss = 13
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

tobs54

Dr. Hog

HOGS 31
UM    28

There offense scars me. Their tb is better than the other two big name back we faced and the qb is elusive.  They gave georgia and alabama all they wanted and beat a pretty good vandy team by 7.  This will be no easy game.

razorpimp

Ark - 21
Miss - 17

Col. Reb will be crying.......

Game will be very, very close...their QB will give us some fits

Dews

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: Dr. Hog on October 17, 2006, 10:50:39 am
HOGS 31
UM    28

There offense scars me. Their tb is better than the other two big name back we faced and the qb is elusive.  They gave georgia and alabama all they wanted and beat a pretty good vandy team by 7.  This will be no easy game.

Vandy also gave them about 5 turnovers AND their RB, Ben Jarvous Green-Ellis, is nursing a shoulder injury right now. Our guys need to be ready to play, though, or they could find themselves the upset special of the day.
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

PennHOG

Mitch is due for a big game and the defense will dominate.

Hogs win 33-10 with the game really close at halftime like maybe 10-3 hogs.

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

HogHillbilly

Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

mckinneyhog

hogfan4life56

artyhog

Albert Einswine

I'll put on my cardinal colored glasses and say 44-20 Razorbacks.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

OnYourToes

Quote from: Albert Einswine on October 17, 2006, 11:57:13 am

I hope your sig line doesn't need to change thoughout the entire season, SECCG and a bowl game.

LOVE IT!
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

Sdalehogfan

geauxjudge

Hotty Toddy
when Ole Miss gonna beat somebody???

hogs 27 ole miss 10. Mustain goes 4-14 but DMac runs wild.

demonHOG1013

jackwalker

We will put up a minimum of 28 points.
They will score a maximum of 17.

You do the math.

Hogs win:  35-17
HOW CAN YOU FIRE A COACH AFTER A 10 WIN SEASON?

THE SAME WAY YOU BENCH A QUATERBACK WHO NEVER LOST A GAME HE STARTED

If HDN does more with less...what happens when he has more?

Oh wait...2003...nevermind. Oh...and 2007...

demonHOG1013

Alligator, alligator, alligator piss, if Shite were a college, they'd call it OLE MISS!!

Hawgasaurus

Hogs 24
Ole Miss 21  (in 3 OT's)

The Nutt Show.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

CorningHog

Arkansas 21
Ole Miss 17

Ole Miss will present problems for us on defense.  Plus, they beat Vanderbilt, they could have beaten Alabama.  Hogs had better come to play or this would could be a loss.

I doubt that DMAC runs wild.  He may get a few runs but I believe the 2 excellent LB's that Ole Miss has will cause some problems for the running game.  The key will be will we attack with our passing game.  Interesting, very interesting.
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

HogNation64

LZH

Quote from: CorningHog on October 17, 2006, 03:21:26 pm
Arkansas 21
Ole Miss 17

Ole Miss will present problems for us on defense.  Plus, they beat Vanderbilt, they could have beaten Alabama.  Hogs had better come to play or this would could be a loss.

I doubt that DMAC runs wild.  He may get a few runs but I believe the 2 excellent LB's that Ole Miss has will cause some problems for the running game.  The key will be will we attack with our passing game.  Interesting, very interesting.

Sounds about right to me, and that's what worries me.

Ilikthiskindaparty

I'm going to be here all day.

devildog

Crowd and players not awake yet. Puntfest
Hogs Win 14-6

Razor8

Razorbacks

hoghart

Hogs beat Ed Origamy and his losers 35 to 3
"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

hogfan 4 life

dbaileyway7

LHogman2000

Razorbacks - 45
Ole Miss School for Girls - 9

Hogstocking

edmo

scarolinahog

I POST IN CAPS CAUSE I LOVE THE JOKES!

wooo

DEVICEHIGH

My prediction: Reggie finally decapitates someone.

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Cold_Roses_80

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Mordekai

Hogs:  21
Ole Miss:  20

(Auntie 'Em, Auntie 'Em!  It's a squeeker!  It's a squeeker!)

-- Mordekai

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 16, 2006, 03:35:03 pm
OM 26
UA 17

Sir Pig know's what he is doing....he does this on every prediction thread...its kinda like a backwards karma ...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

fire_hog

Hogs - 24

Rebs - 21

I have a bad feeling about this one, although I think we pull it out late.
In a coaching business so full of phonies who talk character only to bend the rules, who consider the definition of discipline a player's weight-room attendance, who wouldn't dare pull something like this because it might hurt recruiting, here's Joe Pa, four decades on the job and not giving a damn. Except about what's right. - Dan Wetzel, Yahoo Sports

fortcityhog

too close for comfort in the first half (13 - 10) ....hogs dominate in 2nd half (14-3).  
Mustian shows more focus in the passing game and hogs agian win the turnover battle.

Ark       27
Ole Ms  13

ScotchHog

Houston decides that his real opponent is the Razorback fanbase and he sets out to 'defeat' them by proving that he can win by running up the middle on every single play of the game.

Ole Miss - 17
Arkansas - 13
Always waiting

Albert Einswine

Quote from: ScotchHog on October 17, 2006, 09:33:47 pm
Houston decides that his real opponent is the Razorback fanbase and he sets out to 'defeat' them by proving that he can win by running up the middle on every single play of the game.

Ole Miss - 17
Arkansas - 13

That sounds scary possible!