Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas and Ole Miss scoring pred, and 16 pt. spread.

Started by Break & Run, October 15, 2006, 06:05:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtypig

Tomhog™

Ole Miss (2-5,1-3)
-----------------------------------------------
Sept. 3  MEMPHIS................ 28-25 W  55549
Sept. 9  at Missouri............  7-34 L  51112
Sept. 16*at Kentucky............ 14-31 L  60338
Sept. 23 WAKE FOREST............  3-27 L  52079
Sept. 30*GEORGIA................  9-14 L  57184
Oct. 7  *VANDERBILT............. 17-10 W  51211
Oct. 14 *at Alabama............. 23-26 LO 92138

Ole Miss's defense and offense have improved the past 3 weeks.  Not enough to win, but enough to compete:

UA - 31
OM - 17

jameshogfan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 16, 2006, 03:35:03 pm
OM 26
UA 17

Does somebody need a hug?? How do I hug on this thing??

It looks as if we have a friend stuck in 2005.... we need to wake them up!!!

Anybody???

SPAL

Landonhog

Quote from: jameshogfan on October 16, 2006, 03:40:46 pm
Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 16, 2006, 03:35:03 pm
OM 26
UA 17

Does somebody need a hug?? How do I hug on this thing??

It looks as if we have a friend stuck in 2005.... we need to wake them up!!!

Anybody???

Somebody get the smellin sauce!

HogFaninGA

27-17 Hogs    Ole Miss will hang tough for a little more than a half, then the Hogs will wear them down.

Puerco Diablo

I think we shut Ole miss out.

24-0 WPS!!!!!!!!!!

Nashville Fan

AR 28
MS 7

AR gets two running TDs. AR D get two picks that setup two TD passes.
Ole Miss scores after blocking an AR punt.
Pittman or Bust!

wincrimson

Junkyard Hog

BigArkyintheRock

If Ole Miss beats Arkansas, I will eat the guy that ate the Bama cap on YOUTUBE.

I don't think there is enough KC Masterpiece sauce in the world for that meal.

GO HOGS!! Don't make me eat that BAMA dude. Beat Ole Miss!!

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

AnArkky

"TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!!!!"
          GO HOGS!!!!!

hogsNbeer

This one is closer than the experts think.....

Hogs 24 - 23

lyon98

What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

jm

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

hawgfan_18

i think it'll be 24-17 arkansas

bdutt

35-10 Arkansas. Mitch is unleashed. The Ole Miss D makes changes, then DMac runs wild. Houston parachutes into the grove dumping red paint on everybody he sees.
"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

Chinese Emperor

U of A 31
Old Mrs 14

Old Mrs will put 8-9 in the box and force MM to throw.  MM will do what MM has been doing lately:  throw questionable balls and miss targets.  Game close.

Dick comes in during the second quarter and we score 28 points in a row...he owns Old Mrs and we win handily.

The QB controversy will be in full swing.

jameshogfan

WILL CLINTON

UA-27
OM-14

No way Arkansas covers this spread.  Ole Miss +16.5 is the bet of the week along with Texas -6.5. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

donthaveone

OleMiss 11th in the league against the run and 11th in the league for total defense (thanks UK). Bama has struggled to run the ball all year, but put up 224 yards on the ground against OleMiss with 5.4 per rush, Uh oh Webels. Col Reb will continue his "crying". Hogs 38-13. Ya-ya ya-ya yaaa-ya.

artyhog

HOGBLOODED

Quote from: Tomcat on October 16, 2006, 03:39:56 pm
Ole Miss (2-5,1-3)
-----------------------------------------------
Sept. 3  MEMPHIS................ 28-25 W  55549
Sept. 9  at Missouri............  7-34 L  51112
Sept. 16*at Kentucky............ 14-31 L  60338
Sept. 23 WAKE FOREST............  3-27 L  52079
Sept. 30*GEORGIA................  9-14 L  57184
Oct. 7  *VANDERBILT............. 17-10 W  51211
Oct. 14 *at Alabama............. 23-26 LO 92138

Ole Miss's defense and offense have improved the past 3 weeks.  Not enough to win, but enough to compete:

UA - 31
OM - 17

ARKANSAS STATE BEAT MEMPHIS, THAT AND VANDY ARE THEIR ONLY WINS

JBucc

Read the guidelines for signature images.

SpiceIslandHog

Hotty Toddy
God Almighty
Who the hell are we?

Spoiled rich brats
in homo frats
who have to sit to pee

Arkansas 35-3

Nutts and Bolts

A new era has begun in Fayetteville

THROWITDEEP

Arkansas - 35
Mississippi - 10

RazrHog4Ever

UA-58
UM-56
7 OTs

Just like in 2001, baby!

Torqued pork

hogfancb

Hogeye_Pierce

October 16, 2006, 04:41:36 pm #131 Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 11:31:47 pm by Hogeye_Pierce

OM driving late but time runs out on Coach O and the boys.
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

razorback4ever

Arkansas unleashes the "HOGS OF WAR"  43-17

Reb-87

24-17 hogs we'll be a little overconfident

Talon

Hogs - 38
Rebs - 10

KJack is feeling good about life these days... probably even having dreams of being a fullback again.  He will have the defense fired up.  Our defense will make the Rebs hurt except for one lucky pass.

I think CD will get some playing time and will look good.  I just can't shake the feeling that something is wrong with MM.  Injuries certainly don't have to be severe to affect play.

hoghart

Hogs 35
Miss  3

Our guys will come out to play.  Mitch will be on for this one...he seems to go every other week.  Fortunately his off weeks are hitting the cupcakes right now.
"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

razorhog29

I hate ole miss they stole my razorback flags of my truck durring the 2003 game at oxford. They stole a lot of flags off vehicles that night I saw a lot of bare plastic sticks after the game.

Hawgger

:razorback:"Alligator, Alligator, Alligator piss.  If darn was a university they'd call it Ole Miss."

Ark-31

OM-21

Game not as close as the score says.  Ole Miss scores early to make it 7-0.  Then the hogs start rolling.  Ole Miss doesn't score again until late in the 3rd and then on a desperation through late in the 4th.
Alligator, Alligator, Alligator Piss.  If SH*T was a college They'd call it Ole Miss.

Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty, who the hell are we?  Flim Flam, Bim Bam, WHO THE FU@K GIVES A DAMN!!!

Hog Fan from Camden

razorbackfan4life

Hawg_Heaven

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Dwight_K_Shrute

Arkansas is leading 17-3 near the close of the half.  Ole Miss resorts to dirty tricks and cheap hits.  Reggie sees enough and Yells at Orgeron to take his Boudin eatin a** back to the bayou.  As the half ends Orgeron walks to mid field rips off his shirt and challenges Reggie to a round of oil wrestling.  Reggie wanting to be the bigger man wants to walk away, but Gus whispers in his ear "He took your fried Twinkie"  Reggie turns 3 shades of red and says "It's on"  The crowd is treated to 15 minutes of hardcore no holds barred, and Orgeron taps out when Reggie puts him in the cripler cross face.  Hogs go on to win 34-10.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

HawgWild

UA    27
Miss  10

Ole Miss has a decent defense and will cause the HOGS some problems initially. They looked much improved against bama as did their running game. I think that the first half will be tight until the HOGS power game takes over in the 2nd half.

lyon98

Quote from: SpiceIslandHog on October 16, 2006, 04:26:22 pm
Hotty Toddy
God Almighty
Who the hell are we?

Spoiled rich brats
in homo frats
who have to sit to pee

Arkansas 35-3

I'll damn sure memorize that. Thank you.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

Hawgz4Life

I live right across the river from Greenville, MS....and I can't stand to look at Ole Piss and Pississippi State crap when I go into a sporting goods store there. Why do I go? It's a matter of convenience. Why do I hate Ole Piss and Piss State? It's a matter of convenience.

Wolfhound05

strawhog

If defense comes to play like they did at Auburn HOgs win 35 to 6

chiefsfan

gosh I hope the players dont overlook Ole Miss as much as the fans are.    Remember fellas, Ole Miss beat Vandy, and should have beaten Alabama in their last two games.   we won 4 games last year, and still won at Oxford.   They are gonna be out for revenge...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!