Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AUBURN vs. FLORIDA game thread

Started by Tomhog™, October 14, 2006, 03:18:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg_Heaven

Don't get me wrong. I want Florida to win, but I want them to barely win.

CiriusPorker

Guys, this is soo bad for Arkansas right now.

hogsgrl09

im sorry...i just have to go with auburn
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

CiriusPorker

I think Auburn has some of the most annoying fans ... period!

Hugehogsfan

Why is Auburn acting like they have won this game.  Too much time to be getting cocky.  Yeah they have gained momentum, but their offense still sucks.

hogs25

This game is making us look pretty good to the national media.  I say this game is between going to Atlanta or Dallas for the Cotton Bowl if AU wins tonight.

football17

If you want Arkansas to win the West, then it makes ABSOULTELY NO SENSE to want Auburn to win this game....

hogsgrl09

Quote from: football17 on October 14, 2006, 08:48:37 pm
If you want Arkansas to win the West, then it makes ABSOULTELY NO SENSE to want Auburn to win this game....

i know....
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."

CiriusPorker

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on October 14, 2006, 08:46:08 pm
Why is Auburn acting like they have won this game.  Too much time to be getting cocky.  Yeah they have gained momentum, but their offense still sucks.

They think they're the cock of the walk brutha..

hogs25

Exactly, either people here like Auburn in general or have no clue about the race to Atlanta.  We will lose 2 more SEC games.  AU has only 1 loss at the moment.

football17

Quote from: hogs25 on October 14, 2006, 08:54:55 pm

Exactly, either people here like Auburn in general or have no clue about the race to Atlanta.  We will lose 2 more SEC games.  AU has only 1 loss at the moment.

Well, if you're a Hog fan and like Auburn in general... then something's wrong with ya :)

hogsgrl09

Quote from: football17 on October 14, 2006, 08:57:08 pm

Well, if you're a Hog fan and like Auburn in general... then something's wrong with ya :)

i know that it would be good for Florida to win...but out of the 2 i would want Auburn to win....

football17

Quote from: hogsgrl09 on October 14, 2006, 09:01:39 pm

i know that it would be good for Florida to win...but out of the 2 i would want Auburn to win....

ummm ... ok

An old hog fanatic

It would help us more in conference to see AU lose...but the Tiger team playing the Gator's sure ain't the same team we played last week.  Or, maybe we really are that much better than everybody else.
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

hogsgrl09

Quote from: football17 on October 14, 2006, 09:05:48 pm
Quote from: hogsgrl09 on October 14, 2006, 09:01:39 pm

ummm ... ok

haha. dont worry about it.
i cant explain it..sorry

BUTU

I'm watching the Game on ESPN2. Pretty Neat.

hogs25

Quote from: BUTU on October 14, 2006, 09:09:20 pm
I'm watching the Game on ESPN2. Pretty Neat.

Come on Florida.  We would like the road with the least resistance.

HogInAtl

We need a touchdown here in a bad kind of way!

hogsgrl09

hogs25

WTH just happend.

Should be Florida's ball.

Hawg_Heaven

BigArkyintheRock

Incomplete Pass. EZ Call. But they will give it to Auburn.

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

Hollywood_HOGan

TERRIBLE!!! that was a forward pass!!!!

Freakin replay officials!

Bogghawg

If things go well, we will face Florida in Atlanta anyway.  We need Auburn to lose to insure we get to Atlanta, THEN we can worry about Florida.  If we can beat them in December, it won't matter that us beating the team that beat #2 Florida made us look better.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

hawg23

was a pass...bad replay...replay blows
"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

Brand X Hog Fan

"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Nap

How could that POSSIBLY be called a fumble?  Leak's arm went about two feet forward and the ball was knocked out.  No possible way that can be realistically called a fumble.

WOW
I still can't believe that Fuzzy's is gone...

hawg23

the man is trying to screw the HOGS and we arent on the field...lol

novack2

It seemed like he was trying to not throw the ball, but nevertheless, he was still going forward with his arm. Shouldn't have been called a fumble.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: hawg23 on October 14, 2006, 09:27:04 pm
was a pass...bad replay...replay blows

What were they looking at???

The officials on the field need to look at the play. Replay officials BLOW!

hawg23

do refs bet football? looks like the replay guy had a grand on aubbie

Grizzlehog

Although I do think he was trying to stop his pass, the arm was going forward and the ball had even left his hand.  Incomplete pass, even if it was unintentional.

Brand X Hog Fan

Well, if AU wins, we go way up in the polls but that wsa a forward pass!!! BAD call!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Nap

Quote from: novack2 on October 14, 2006, 09:28:20 pm
It seemed like he was trying to not throw the ball, but nevertheless, he was still going forward with his arm. Shouldn't have been called a fumble.

I agree with you Novack, that he was trying to hold back the pass, but the fact is that his arm WAS GOING FORWARD, and that is exactly what the rule states for determining whether it's a pass attempt or fumble. 

It will be interesting to see what the talking heads have to say about that call, not to mention Urban Meyer during his press conference.
I still can't believe that Fuzzy's is gone...

hogs25

Putting Tebow in I think was bad timing.  Leak started at the FL 10 and drove all the way down to the 7. 

Look's like next week's game with Ole Miss has got a lot bigger.

Brand X Hog Fan

It "looked" like he was trying to stop his forward motion. LMFAO! His arm was still going forward!

hawg23

as an official u cant try to know what the player was thinking...u have to call it incomplete

Brand X Hog Fan

GAWD! We can beat Florida! Their interior line is as poor as Aubie's

hogsgrl09

either way it ends...this has been a goood game!

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: hawg23 on October 14, 2006, 09:31:38 pm
as an official u cant try to know what the player was thinking...u have to call it incomplete

Exactly!

Come on Az STATE!

BloodRedHog

USC - ASU tied 21-21 in third Q.

What if #2 and #3 lose tonight?
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Gonzo

It does not matter one bit what Leak may have been TRYING to do, it only matters what happened, which was his arm clear as day coming forward and the ball coming out while his arm was in motion. I'd love to see a player make the argument he was TRYING  to grab another player's shoulderpads, but his hand just slipped and he grabbed facemask instead? Reckon that one would fly? I hope that call does not come back to haunt Arkansas. How ironic would that be, this year's lousy call that screws them big doesn't even happen in one of their own games? :)

Go HOgs! Beat Ole Miss!

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: hogsgrl09 on October 14, 2006, 09:33:22 pm
either way it ends...this has been a goood game!

ruined by replay officials