Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What did YOU do to contribute to the Auburn win?

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, October 08, 2006, 06:18:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 08, 2006, 06:19:45 pm
wearin my new RAzorback scrubs to work on saturday (also since USU) while flyin my flags at 330 in the am to work and i have a secret that i do that may stop workin if i tell it.
I wear my Razorbacks surgery cap every friday in the OR.  I also keep posting the truth on Hogville to keep the pressure on HDN!!!

filthyswine

I always eat a bowl of Woo Pig Chewy ice cream from Yarnell's.  It's worked more times than not this year. 

SemperHawg

I have had a creepy looking mustache going for about 3 weeks now, I guess I'm going to scare everyone I talk to till Jan. because I sure as hell ain't shavin it now... I strive for notshavin's image...lol

HogasaurusRex

I bought the wife a brand new Hog jersey; the one that's cut just for the ladies.  She had the idea to go put on her "Lucky" jersey.  She WILL be wearing that for the next 10 week-ends and more, if I deem it necessary......... ;D

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: SemperHawg on October 08, 2006, 11:17:35 pm
I have had a creepy looking mustache going for about 3 weeks now, I guess I'm going to scare everyone I talk to till Jan. because I sure as hell ain't shavin it now... I strive for notshavin's image...lol

Nice.  Gotees like Hoggish's are for pansies.  Real men wear beards and mustaches...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Suidae

I recently flew over Auburn and hexed the stadium (in our favor, of course).

excoach

Quote from: excoach on October 08, 2006, 11:27:40 pm
I eat chocolate gravy and biscuits every sat.

Man, I have been craving that lately!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

hogchic2001

Well, I initially grabbed my orange VS underwear out of the drawer and realized who's color they were and quickly put them back in favor for my red and white VS underwear. ;)
Go HOGS Go!

moley_russells_wart_hog

i didnt

but my niece had a baby
saturday am

named peyton
born 2:22
22 days early

Ugly Uncle

I've worn black every game since the USC game.  Guess I have to keep that tradition up a little longer.
Retired Radio Host

Tater Salad

I have a stop watch and set it to go off every 18 secs and it beeps and starts again....

hey it works....

it just annoys the darn outta people

I just act like i don't hear anything

HatfieldHog

I stayed away from the game until it was over.  Great self-control uh?  Not really, had a funeral to do at 10:00am, so I didn't get to watch until about 3:00pm.

My staying away during the actual game probably pulled us over the top.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Quote from: HatfieldHog on October 08, 2006, 11:54:31 pm
I stayed away from the game until it was over.  Great self-control uh?  Not really, had a funeral to do at 10:00am, so I didn't get to watch until about 3:00pm.

My staying away during the actual game probably pulled us over the top.

See ya

You mean they wouldn't move the funeral because of the game?

Hawgger

Alligator, Alligator, Alligator Piss.  If SH*T was a college They'd call it Ole Miss.

Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty, who the hell are we?  Flim Flam, Bim Bam, WHO THE FU@K GIVES A DAMN!!!

Hawgz4Life

I wear my beloved #23 Adidas True School Lance Alworth throwback jersey on EVERY game day....and during the summer too. I love them HOGS and feel that some of that old ju ju might come through if I channel Bambi's spirit of competition. Sounds corny, I know...but like i said...I luv dem Hawgs.

WoooPigSooie

October 09, 2006, 12:40:24 am #70 Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:44:27 am by WoooPigSooie
Quote from: Tata Instagata on October 08, 2006, 11:50:37 pm
I have a stop watch and set it to go off every 18 secs and it beeps and starts again....

hey it works....

it just annoys the Shiite outta people

I just act like i don't hear anything

LMAO.  ...thats great. 

"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

humbucker311

I contributed my voice and the first layer of my skin.  I was at the game and yelled and hollered so much that I lost my voice and got sunburned like crazy.  GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!

go hogues

I went to San Diego this weekend and I was in San Diego on this same weekend in 2002 when we killed Auburn at their place.  That being said, I'm going to San Diego every time we play Auburn on the road from now on!
Since I was away from my computer and didn't get to celebrate the win with any Hog fans (except my brother, dad and friend on the phone) I guess this is my chance to celebrate.  I want everyone to know I had my Razorbacks shirt on and PROUDLY sported it around San Diego.
Go Hogs, beat Missouri directional.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

ClubChubby

I stuck pins in my houston voodoo doll's ass.

Did you see him squirming and acting the fool on the houston nutt show intro?

Ahenso

Razorback FATHEAD helment on my wall! If you don't have one, i suggest get one cause they are sweet...

Real.Big. Fathead...

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Tata Instagata
sour starbursts for me

Weak.

That's "Kenny Irons" weak.

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

sportinggoodsguy

had an incredible wreck on rainbow curve in Bentonville right before gametime.  i laid a lick on somebody folks!!!  got me fired up!!!

werehog

I wore an Arkansas alum T-shirt, drank Mexican beer with a slice of line, scooped up very red and very hot salsa and some medium hot gaucamole made Southern-style with bacon bits and dried cayenne red peper flakes. I screemed like a banshee at every good play by the Hogs and cursed like a drunken sailor everytime Auburn mounted a drive.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

I didn't get to watch the game live.  Went to visit a friend that works for the athletic department at the University of Kansas and he got us some tickets to the KU/aTm game.  I sat clutching my phone the entire time waiting for score update text messages from my brother.  So, obviously, I have to drive to Lawrence, KS and sit in Section 44 Row 46 Seat 13 of Memorial Stadium during every Razorback game from now on.

After the game, we drove all over campus with our car covered in Hog magnets getting strange looks from the KU tailgaters.  We met a ton of classy KU and Aggie fans (unheard of, I know) that were congratulating us on our big win. 

As for other superstitions.......

At the beginning of my freshman year, 1998, I pledged to my fellow tuba players in the RMB that I would not shave until we lost a game.  By the time we waltzed into Knoxville with a 8-0 record, I looked like Grizzly Adams.  Immediately after "THE FUMBLE", I walked straight home (which I now refer to as the "Walk of Shame") to shave.  What a depressing night that was.  I often wonder how long the beard could have gotten were it not for that damn fumble.

I also have a lucky Hog T-Shirt.  I've had it since 9th grade.  It's now 12 years old and is in pretty sad shape.  I only use it on the rarest of occasions because I don't want to risk using up all the good luck.  I can only think of one or two times that the shirt didn't work.  Some notable games that it did work are '99 Tennessee and '03 Texass.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on October 09, 2006, 02:18:35 am
I didn't get to watch the game live.  Went to visit a friend that works for the athletic department at the University of Kansas and he got us some tickets to the KU/aTm game.  I sat clutching my phone the entire time waiting for score update text messages from my brother.  So, obviously, I have to drive to Lawrence, KS and sit in Section 44 Row 46 Seat 13 of Memorial Stadium during every Razorback game from now on.

After the game, we drove all over campus with our car covered in Hog magnets getting strange looks from the KU tailgaters.  We met a ton of classy KU and Aggie fans (unheard of, I know) that were congratulating us on our big win. 

As for other superstitions.......

At the beginning of my freshman year, 1998, I pledged to my fellow tuba players in the RMB that I would not shave until we lost a game.  By the time we waltzed into Knoxville with a 8-0 record, I looked like Grizzly Adams.  Immediately after "THE FUMBLE", I walked straight home (which I now refer to as the "Walk of Shame") to shave.  What a depressing night that was.  I often wonder how long the beard could have gotten were it not for that damn fumble.

I also have a lucky Hog T-Shirt.  I've had it since 9th grade.  It's now 12 years old and is in pretty sad shape.  I only use it on the rarest of occasions because I don't want to risk using up all the good luck.  I can only think of one or two times that the shirt didn't work.  Some notable games that it did work are '99 Tennessee and '03 Texass.

Basically, that's just a fancy way of saying that you hate cheese dip.

hawaiianhogster

Got out of bed around 0600 hrs and turned on the TV and watched the game. I woke up the whole neighborhood yelling like crazy. It was to early to drink beer or eat chips and dip. I did drink about a litre of coffee.

RazorRyan

I yelled at the Radio with my little brother while making numerous trips to Sonic (what's new, the idiots can't get an order right)

WPS :razorback:

Conway Cool Daddy

For the USC game I went out and bought a new polo.
I have worn it every game since. The Hogs have looked awful in every game that I
wore that damn shirt. On Saturday I finally had enough and switched to my Hogville
T Shirt ( White not Black).
It looks like that shirt will be seeing a lot of action the rest of the season.

I also picked against the Hogs for the first time. It looks like I'm picking every opponent
the rest of the season in the football pick'em.

fusbal11

Quote from: RedRiverHog on October 08, 2006, 06:28:43 pm
We have been wearing our Pauls Calls shirts every Sat. since USC.
No way we'll stop now.

me too
Wooo Pig

peckerwood#3

1stwordswerewoopig

Donate money, buy tickets, attend games, (stand when allowed!) and cheer.

whitemeat

At every change of possession, I would wash my hands three times.  Then lock and unlock the door five times.  Next, turn around in a circle with my hands in the air and then touch the floor.  Next, only eat one chip at a time, while making sure to take a sip of my beverage in between each bite.
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

doo-ran

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on October 08, 2006, 06:18:04 pm
I've been wearing my Hogville T-Shirt (see sticked thread to get one) on game-day since Utah State.

What superstitious thing THAT YOU BELIEVE MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE SPORT'S COSMOS have you done and will continue to do?

Come on, fess up...

:razorback:
I'm not superstitious, it's bad luck. Actually, I don't cross my fingers anymore on big plays (like Peyton's 3 down reception) It seems that everytime in the past we would somehow screw up, so I don't cross them anymore. Also, my neighbor and best friend has gone to numerous hog games with me and every game he has gone to we've lost when he cheers for the Hogs. This time, four of us drove to Auburn and he was not allowed to show any support for the Hogs and we won. I was really starting to believe he was cursed until we deep fried the War Eagle.
Go Hogs!!!

Quote from: whitemeat on October 09, 2006, 08:27:40 am
At every change of possession, I would wash my hands three times.  Then lock and unlock the door five times.  Next, turn around in a circle with my hands in the air and then touch the floor.  Next, only eat one chip at a time, while making sure to take a sip of my beverage in between each bite.

You are my hero.

texhog

I did not watch the game live.  Unfortunately, my curse appears to be that I will never be able to watch the Hogs win a game live on TV.  I recorded it (with the expressed written conscent of CBS sprorts).  This has worked for both Bama and Auburn.

hawgabilly

Charted the plays, w/tivo, backing up and rewatching every play, catching up during commercials, in my NEW recliner.

Smoked a pack of smokes, drank Mt. Dew-(usally Coca-Cola, I was out).  

I guess I'll die smoking and drinking Mt. Dew.

Jim Harris

I screamed my ass off and my throat is sore two days later (so is Coach Ripley's, btw). CabotHog and I, with the help of Hoop and Hoggapalooza and Ladypalooza and Caleb and his dad started more cheers than our damn cheerleaders managed.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

SpareRib

Xeroxed a picture of my moon, autographed it with the message, "Can't wait to see ya. Love DMAC" and sent it to my Auburn educated nephew a week in advance.

Pork Out :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

joedirt

Flew hog flag and wore my red and white "I choked Linda Lovelace" t-shirt.

ThisLittlePiggie

I leaned to the right when the Razorbacks were going that way on my TV screen. Don't tell anyone, but I leaned to the left when they were going that direction. Anything I could do, I did.

DemiHog

I put on my #9 Matt Jones jersey one hour before kick off.  (Always has to be one hour before kick off).

After a loss I always hand wash it to get out the tear stains hehe;)

Junkyard Hog

Each time I accidentally said "this game is over," my wife made me knock on wood. 

OnYourToes

I had to leave the house during the game, I know I know crazy but I had to go to my wife's family reunion, radio on the way, TV there, screaming and yelling the whole way.

I left me Razorback Blanket displayed as a shire to our beloved Hogs on our bed.
Door shut so the cat didn't scratch or crap on it.

When I returned, victory in hand, the blanket was waiting for me and I had a good long victory nap in it.
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!