Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sports Talk Radio Shows - Hog Football

Started by JigNPig, August 02, 2010, 12:32:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JigNPig

Favor to ask.

I am ready for football season and ready to tune in and listen to some Razorback related sports call in shows.  Need to hear some football news.

***Could you post your favorite sports talk shows and time it runs, what radio station they are broadcast on in Fort Smith area, OR a weblink to listen to streaming content online?***

Also have an iphone an can listen that way as well if you have suggestions.  Can you get ESPn 96.3 on iphone to listen to Morning Rush in the morning?

thanks in advance

J
Go Hogs!  Woooooo Pig Sooie!

oldbear

You have to download radiolicious or some such app and use the stream from the Hog sports radio to get the Morning Rush.  You can download the app for the Buzz to listen to Bo Mattingly.  Shawn and Wally are also on the Hog.  Rainwater and Schaeffer are on the Buzz.  Some of the other guys may be able to give you some others.

HogDom

What do I need to look for on the Radioliscious app to get "The Hog"

oldbear

When you go to the icon for stations by city, you can go to Fort Smith.  It will be there.

HogDom

Thanks, just wanted to make sure "Sports Hog" was the right one.

hogsanity

Guys he said he wants to hear some Razorback related sports shows.  Are there any of those still on? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

FaytownHog

the ugly uncle show, hogsportsradio.com or the radiolicous app on the iphone, or if you're in nwa 105.3, 99.5 fm. 2-4pm mon-fri

HogDom

Quote from: FaytownHog on August 02, 2010, 01:49:57 pm
the ugly uncle show, hogsportsradio.com or the radiolicous app on the iphone, or if you're in nwa 105.3, 99.5 fm. 2-4pm mon-fri

Jim Rome's show is on the radiolicous app. Still haven't been able to find the show on here.

marty houston

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Bronco Boy

Stream from www.hogsportsradio.com

We have local razorback sports talk with The Morning Rush from 7-9
The Pro Knows from 12-1
Sportsline with John and Mike from 1-2
The Ugly Uncle Show from 2-4
and
Shaun and Wally from 4-7

That's 9 hours of local razorback talk every day!

Fatman

Quote from: ScottFaldon on August 02, 2010, 02:16:57 pm
Fort Smith?

http://www.sportshog1031.com/

The 7 a.m. show on there is the only one I listen to.Could that be because you have to because you are on it?

TransAmHawg

Quote from: Bronco Boy on August 02, 2010, 03:46:54 pm
Stream from www.hogsportsradio.com

We have local razorback sports talk with The Morning Rush from 7-9
The Pro Knows from 12-1
Sportsline with John and Mike from 1-2
The Ugly Uncle Show from 2-4
and
Shaun and Wally from 4-7

That's 9 hours of local razorback talk every day!

This is the best line up in Arkansas.
Bo SUCKS!
Driveby is as bads (lame) as ever
The morning (golf/ soocer/ tennis /ladies knitting championships, anything but hogs) show on 1190 in NWA is the biggest waste of airtime in state.
Ugly Uncle show has turned out to be a really good Hog related show. (Hogville related)
Bo SUCKS!
The show with Mike Erwin is pretty good
Shawn and Wally is the best afternoon show (beating Driveby ain't hard) most of the time but I turn them off as soon as "Hammerin' Hank" comes on. Call screening is a good thing.
But I'm one of those terrorist that Chuck hated on so I might not be a reliable source.
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

Ugly Uncle

Thanks for listening.  When practice starts we will be posting here on hogville as live as we can and also talking about it on our show.  Up to date and in depth.  Plus Chris and Brandon are funny.
Retired Radio Host

intoxhog

Quote from: oldbear on August 02, 2010, 12:50:55 pm
You have to download radiolicious or some such app and use the stream from the Hog sports radio to get the Morning Rush.  You can download the app for the Buzz to listen to Bo Mattingly.  Shawn and Wally are also on the Hog.  Rainwater and Schaeffer are on the Buzz.  Some of the other guys may be able to give you some others.
Are there any other apps other than radiolicious that have the shawn and wally show?
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

JigNPig

Go Hogs!  Woooooo Pig Sooie!

intoxhog

Quote from: FaytownHog on August 02, 2010, 01:49:57 pm
radiolicous doesn't work on my iPhone. Any suggestions?
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

Hawg Balling

Morning Rush is a breath of fresh air, especially on my drive to work. I've only been listening for about three weeks but am hooked. I highly recommend it because it combines intelligent hosts and consistent Razorback coverage, a rarity in this state.

Bo's show has great guests, but it's sad when you really can't discern whether or not the host of a Razorback radio show actually likes the Razorbacks. He has good guests, but he's absolutely terrible.

Though they cover Hog sports on a regular basis, Drivetime has the absolute worst/dumbest group of callers in American radio. A caller actually asked today why Tyler Wilson wasn't getting national recognition, and if we'd see two-quarterback sets. Being solely devoted to high school football on the Fridays before gamedays is an enormous minus as well.

Shawn is good, but anything that includes Wally Hall is unbearable.