Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need help finding out how many attended all the home games

Started by PurpleHog, July 07, 2017, 03:31:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleHog

A while back, there was a story referencing how many fans attended all the home football games. If I remember correctly, the U of A can track how many unique cell phones connected to the stadium wifi and the results were surprising. Can anybody direct me to that story?

bythelake

I and my 3 tailgating buds went to all the home games.  Hope that helps.😁

sowmonella

Official average attendance at DWR Razorback Stadium last year was 73,347 an all time record. Times 6 Fayetteville home games equals 440,082 paid.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

tasteslikechicken

I could be wrong, but there's not a public wifi inside the stadium to connect to that I know of. The tickets have been scannable for several years so I imagine they can log individual seat usage that way.

Supermark101

Quote from: sowmonella on July 07, 2017, 10:49:04 pm
Official average attendance at DWR Razorback Stadium last year was 73,347 an all time record. Times 6 Fayetteville home games equals 440,082 paid.

Announced attendance is not all paid.

ricepig

Quote from: Supermark101 on July 08, 2017, 02:15:20 am
Announced attendance is not all paid.

Announced attendance is paid tickets, and any else in the stadium working, part of the staff, playing, or broadcasting the game.