Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy New Year!

Started by Porkem, January 01, 2010, 12:00:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkem

May 2010 be better for all of us. 

GO HOGS!
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Lando Calrissian

Is this the thread in which we wish the new coach "Good luck"?
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Porkem

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on January 01, 2010, 12:09:19 am
Is this the thread in which we wish the new coach "Good luck"?

Sure...why not? 

Good luck Mike Anderson! 

See you at the late March...early April presser!
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Iwastherein1969

If this team continues on its current path and Long doesn't get rid of John Pelphrey, his job is in jeopardy....Mr Long may need to consider that he is NOT one of us and hasn't earned a get out of jail card free....he is a yankee and didn't know squat about the Hogs nor what a Razorback is until we hired his mercenary ass....talk about expendable, Long is digging himself a hole here because if he expects that the people of Arkansas will come to accept an inferior product and attend games for funsies like Cubs fans do each Summer, he's reading this state dead wrong.....Mr Jeff Long, think long and hard about this, your job could be riding on it
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

thirtythree

Imagine that. Another thread derailed to fit the agenda to get rid of the coach. Simply amazing.

Lando Calrissian

Now is the time to support our new coach!