Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Fortson play against UAB?

Started by claycohog, December 31, 2009, 12:14:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny J

Quote from: The Original 69 on January 01, 2010, 03:14:51 pm
Fortson WILL PLAY tomorrow. You can believe it or not.
I will beleive it when I see it. Is he still practicing with the team? What I mean by that is....has anybody actually seen him practiciing with the team over the last few days?

claycohog

Breems

Quote from: The Original 69 on January 01, 2010, 03:14:51 pm
Fortson WILL PLAY tomorrow. You can believe it or not.

Odd.  I haven't seen anybody predict him to play this game except Woo_Pig_Stewie.  Mainly everyone guessed Bama St. or Baylor.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

thirtythree

Quote from: ImissBrewer on January 01, 2010, 04:46:15 pm
Odd.  I haven't seen anybody predict him to play this game except Woo_Pig_Stewie.  Mainly everyone guessed Bama St. or Baylor.

I actually think he was supposed to play against Baylor. Was being reported that he was waiting on signature(s) before he could play. I have asked several times what kind of signature he would need to play. Now, this signature was not supposed to have anything to do with the University or the NCAA.

JONAS

If he does not play tomorrow, he will probably never play another game in a Hog uniform again.

WilsonHog

Quote from: thirtythree on January 01, 2010, 04:49:41 pm
I actually think he was supposed to play against Baylor. Was being reported that he was waiting on signature(s) before he could play. I have asked several times what kind of signature he would need to play. Now, this signature was not supposed to have anything to do with the University or the NCAA.

Some people thought he was going to play against Baylor. Even told other people so.

Too bad "some" people didn't check with the men actually making the decision.

thirtythree

Quote from: WilsonHog on January 01, 2010, 06:29:41 pm
Some people thought he was going to play against Baylor. Even told other people so.

Too bad "some" people didn't check with the men actually making the decision.

I agree with you.

I am still curious about what signature he needed to play that didn't involve the university or the ncaa.

WilsonHog

Quote from: thirtythree on January 01, 2010, 06:49:31 pm
I agree with you.

I am still curious about what signature he needed to play that didn't involve the university or the ncaa.

I don't know about any signature.

razorgary

His other option is go to Europe. That is where he will end up anyway.

thirtythree

Quote from: WilsonHog on January 01, 2010, 07:28:50 pm
I don't know about any signature.

I thought Pork or Clay may have weighed in on that whether it was true or not.

Lando Calrissian

Not playing Fortson might save Pel his job.

At least, it has been set up that way.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Razorod

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on January 01, 2010, 07:48:34 pm

this thought has crossed my mind as well.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Danny J

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on January 01, 2010, 07:48:34 pm

Agreed. Good excuse for not being able to win or even keep the score close.

claycohog

Quote from: thirtythree on January 01, 2010, 07:43:58 pm
I thought Pork or Clay may have weighed in on that whether it was true or not.
A signature of some sort has never been brought to my attention.  That doesn't mean that there is nothing to it.  CF has been given every oppotunity to play in the last 3 or 4 games from what I have been told.  CF has problems, I'm just beginning to wonder if he is serious about getting those problems corrected.

It is my personal opinion that Jeff Long wants CF on the floor.

Razorod

sheer speculation on my part, but pel will be the coach next year with two new assistants on the bench with him--Evans and Brown will not be a part of the staff. that's how i see it playing out.

claycohog

Quote from: Razorod on January 01, 2010, 10:15:00 pm
sheer speculation on my part, but pel will be the coach next year with two new assistants on the bench with him--Evans and Brown will not be a part of the staff. that's how i see it playing out.
I respectfully disagree.

Razorod

userpick

Porkem

Don't know...

...but I'll call his AAU coach and see if he's heard anything.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

HogNiner12

Something was wrong with him because he passed up too many shots under the basket . I saw three times where he was within 4 feet of the basket and passed it off instead of going up with the ball  :puke:

GuvHog

Quote from: claycohog on January 01, 2010, 10:45:16 pm
I respectfully disagree.

Actually while I do believe Pel will be the HC next year, I believe Brown and Evans will be staying while the
other assistant (I believe his name is Ostrum but I'm not sure) will be packing his bags.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Fatman

There is a plan and the plan is working!!

Marshfieldhog

If ostrom is gone then pel will be gone..they are tight

rude1

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on January 02, 2010, 09:42:09 am
If ostrom is gone then pel will be gone..they are tight
Ostrom is one of the top five young assistant coaches in the country according to Pelphrey. Pelphrey should have been fired five minutes after making that ridiculous statement.

GuvHog

Quote from: rude1 on January 02, 2010, 09:44:14 am
Ostrom is one of the top five young assistant coaches in the country according to Pelphrey. Pelphrey should have been fired five minutes after making that ridiculous statement.

Rob Evans is a well respected nationally known coach, Ostrom is a hold over from Pels staff at South Alabama. Pel
will play it smart and cut Ostrom loose.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Toad Suck Pork

Quote from: GUVHOG on January 02, 2010, 10:01:21 am
Pel will play it smart and cut Ostrom loose.

I respectfully disagree.

Hogbody

rude1

Quote from: GUVHOG on January 02, 2010, 10:01:21 am
Rob Evans is a well respected nationally known coach, Ostrom is a hold over from Pels staff at South Alabama. Pel
will play it smart and cut Ostrom loose.
I do not see this happening. Pelphrey has done nothing to make me think he is smart.

Hogtropolis™

Pel just said the status with Courtney has not changed.

ballinhog

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on January 02, 2010, 10:53:44 am
Pel just said the status with Courtney has not changed.

OMG this is driving me crazy this team is so boring without Fortson

Today is the first time I've believed that fortson will never play another game for us. I thought maybe Alabama State, and surely Baylor or today. But from here there's no reason to think he's going to play again.

3kgthog

But I thought Court was 95% probable for today? When are ya'll gonna stop listening to those that obviously have no better a clue about this situation than the rest of us?

Monk-N-Dunk

Lando Calrissian

Will Fortson play in the 2nd half against UAB?
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.