Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baylor -4

Started by yraciv, December 30, 2009, 06:48:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

I'm not sure I could do it, but just saying.

TRUHOG718

December 30, 2009, 06:52:27 pm #1 Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 06:54:42 pm by TRUHOG718
Ive been pumped for the last week for this game but not anymore since I heard the news. Now I guess Ill just get drunk, cross my fingers, and see what happens. At least ive got ESPN  Full Court Package so Im watching all the other good games.  woo pig sooiee!
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

kingoftherapids

holy smokes. with possibly no washington or fortson i would bet my house on baylor.

Hogbody

That's like asking for free money

Zen_Hog

Sounds like an easy bet to me.

jkstock04

With Washington out that does sound like the bet of the night.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

kingoftherapids

i wonder if he is in fact out

jkstock04

Thats what I've understood due to his back problems.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

ImissDale

My $50 on -4 is looking good...

Break & Run

imissdale, that was a good bet, please say u took the over lol!  your name sucks though lol
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

The Hogfather

hogluv

Pel makes a million dollars a year (with endorsements) to get us beat by 23 points so why shouldn't I make some money on it too?

yraciv

I ended up with a small wager on it as well.