Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is the starting QB Sat?

Started by paducahhog, November 17, 2017, 12:10:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

paducahhog

Is AA still banged up?   Sorry to talk about the game that is tomorrow.

Pork Ranger

Athog

Quote from: paducahhog on November 17, 2017, 12:10:33 pm
Is AA still banged up?   Sorry to talk about the game that is tomorrow.

I glad somebody is. The rest is total BS!

The Hawg Marshal

Depending on how AA is we may get to see Ty Story for the first time.

PorkSoda

I think CBB is keeping it under wraps.  he doesn't want to tip his hand to mullen and give him an edge in game prep.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

jgphillips3

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 17, 2017, 08:33:45 pm
I think CBB is keeping it under wraps.  he doesn't want to tip his hand to mullen and give him an edge in game prep.

Exactly.  We don't want to tell them which QB they get to beat up first...that's a huge advantage.

26.2Hog

Allen will start, but Mullen doesn't care.  He knows his defense will toss our offense like rag dolls, and also knows they can run AND pass against our faux defense at will.

East Clintwood

I think we'll see AA even if they have to strap his arm against his body.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

HogBreath

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 17, 2017, 08:33:45 pm
Oh that tricky rascal Coach B, that trickster...he's always got something up his sleeve.  He's always thinking of some way, any way, to pull his slight of hand hi jinks.  He's a mess.

Well, before the games anyways, and sometimes for a little while in the first half.  Usually quite brief.

I'm afraid he gets a little (okay, a lot)tuckered out by halftime though and his creative genius is pretty well curtailed in the 2nd half.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?